4

Harry's Pov

I woke up after falling asleep and saw that Niall had already left, he left me a note though.
Haz,
I wanted to stay but I had to make dinner tonight, you know how shitty of a cook Liam is. I'll text you when I get home, like always, oh and I left you something in your camera roll.
-Ni

I opened up my phone and went to my camera roll groaning as I saw a picture of Niall, in panties, with a tiara on his head and no shirt. He looked so cute that it was hot and I immediately went to my text messages and texted him.

That's hot.
Read at 5:15

Niiiiiii: I was so nervous about that. I thought you'd think it was weird.

Of course not, nothing about that was weird. It was hot af.
Read at 5:16

Niiiiiii: Can I tell you something?

Of course.
Read at 5:17

Niiiiiii: I might like that stuff. You know like Louis.

That's so hot. But in all seriousness if you're into that it doesn't bug me. Just another reason I like you.
Read at 5:18

Niiiiiii: thanks Haz, I gtg but ttyl?

Yeah. Ttyl.
Read at 5:20

I'm not gonna lie, I jerked off to that picture. I got up afterwards and changed into some comfortable clothes and went downstairs to find Louis, that little fucker is the reason that my hormones are through the roof.

"Louis?" I asked walking into his room. Louis turned around and smiled at me motioning for me to come sit with him on the floor.

"What's up?" Louis questioned closing his laptop and staring at me expectantly.

"You're fucking up my hormones." I whined laying back onto his carpet and closing my eyes.

"How so?" Louis asked smirking because he already knew what I was going to say.
"Niall started wearing panties." I whined as Louis just stared at me looking slightly shocked.

"Wait. What? He told me he just wanted to ask you about, maybe sext you, not like wear them." Louis said as looked at him confused.
"But he said you bought them. What'd you think he'd do with them Louis?" I said as Louis just shook his head.

"Never mind, anyways, what's for dinner?" Louis asked me as I moved around on his floor getting ready to take another nap.
"How should I know?" I said closing my eyes and starting to fall asleep.

"Haz?" Louis said as I slowly started to fall asleep.
"Yeah Lou?" I questioned not even opening my eyes to talk to him.
"What's this picture on your phone?" Louis said. I jumped up and grabbed my phone and glared at him.

"Louis!" I yelled as Louis started cracking up laughing.
"That's Niall!" Louis said grabbing my phone and getting up.
"Give it back Louis." I said slightly calmer than I expected.
"Nope!" Louis screamed running, I chased him down the stairs and through the front door making sure it was shut before sprinting after him.

"Louis!" I screamed as he sprinted across the street to Niall and Liam's house. I followed and ran up to where Louis just opened the door and ran in, we do this at least once a week so they really should be excepting this.

Louis stopped as I entered the kitchen and looked to where Louis was smiling. Niall was sitting on the counter with his eyes closed and headphones on. He was wearing only a pair of joggers and I could see the waistband of the panties he wore earlier.

"Niall!" Louis screamed running over to him and giving him a hug, making Niall jump and hit his head on the cabinets. Louis placed my phone in Niall's waistband of his joggers and backed up.

"Ow." Niall said rubbing his head, he opened his eyes and stared at me before hopping down and coming over to me where I already had my arms open for him. He jumped into them and I wrapped my arms around him, smelling his freshly washed hair.

"How's your head?" I whispered kissing his forehead.
"It hurts." Niall whined as I placed him on the counter and grabbed my phone from his waistband.
"Yeah. I like these." I said grabbing his panties.
"Liam bought them. Said they didn't fit Lou." Niall said giggling at the end. He's been giggling since yesterday and his giggle is so cute.

"I'll thank Liam for buying them later." I said kissing Niall. I glanced at Louis who was looking at whatever Niall was cooking.
"What are you making?" I asked Niall as I sat him on the counter. And he scooted over to stir whatever was in the pot.

"Soup. And panini's. My dads not gonna be home for dinner though. Do you guys wanna eat here?" Niall said as I glanced at Louis who was on the phone with my mom. He shook his head yes and I smiled at Niall.
"Yeah." I said sitting next to him on the counter.

............

"Dinner!" Niall yelled as I shoved Louis onto the couch and ran to the kitchen, Liam came up behind me and tripped me and I fell onto the floor. I looked up and saw Louis snickering at me as he sat next to Liam at the table. I whined and sat up rubbing my head.

Niall came over to me after setting the food on the table and crouched down to my level.
"You ok?" Niall said grabbing my hand and pulling me up.
"No. That hurt. Liam you are a dick." I said sitting across from Louis and Niall sat down next to me.

"Don't shove my boyfriend." Liam said eating his soup.
"He's my brother I have every right."
"Niall is my brother and I don't shove him." Liam said as Niall scoffed.
"Yeah, well Niall isn't an asshole who takes your phone and runs across the street with it." I said as Niall started laughing.

"Liam does shove me." Niall said as I turned to look at Liam.
"He kicked me in the dick." Liam whined.
"You told me to." Niall said glaring at Liam.
"Ladies ladies you're both beautiful. Now, let's eat shall we?" Louis said as I laughed.

"Yes." We all said in agreement and started eating. It was amazing. Niall is an awesome cook, if football fails Niall should become a chef.

.........

"Bye." I said as Niall walked me to the door.
"Bye Haz." Niall said as I leaned in to kiss him.
"See you tomorrow." Niall said as I walked out the door.
"Of course." I said kissing him one last time before walking with Louis across the street.

I'm so in love with Niall Horan.