2

Harry's Pov

I walked with Niall into his house, his dad was at work and this is the only time Niall and I can make out without his dad barging in. My mom was at work as well, but we had a schedule planned out with Liam and Louis so that we wouldn't walk in on each other.

Every other day we switched houses, so today being Monday it was Niall and i's turn in his house. Niall and I were alike in the fact that both of our parents are single parents, we were also alike in the fact that we were rich, Niall's dad worked as a President for Nike and my mom was the CEO of American Eagle.

I barely know my dad and Niall has never met his mom so we never bring up the subject. Niall dragged me into his room and as soon as he turned around I could tell something was up.

"What's up babe?" I asked pulling him towards me as I kissed down his neck, already working on his belt buckle.
"Chase said some stuff while you were in the bathroom after 8th period." Niall said moaning as I sucked a mark on his collarbone, his shirt would cover it though.

"What'd he say?" I questioned stopping what I was doing to look at Niall, he looked hurt.
"He called me a whore, and a fag, and said that the only reason you do this stuff with me is because you and Luke made a bet." Niall said biting his bottom lip as a few tears rolled down his cheeks.

I quickly wiped them away and kissed him, I ran my fingers through the hair that I could never get enough of.
"Ni, that's not why. I do this because I want to not because I have to. And you're not a whore or a fag, so what if you are making out with me, I like you for you, and that's all that matters."
I grabbed his belt and took it off, I kissed him some more before sliding my tongue down his neck and chest starting at just below his ear and ending at his waistband of his boxers.

"Thank you." Niall whispered as I smiled at him nodding my head as a silent you're welcome before continuing my actions.

I grasped his dick in one hand sliding up and down the shaft as he moaned and ran his fingers through my hair. I licked the tip after he was fully hard and then with out warning I took him in my mouth all at once. He moaned and I sucked and licked until he came in my mouth.

As soon as I stood up Niall pushed me down on the bed and kissed me hard, it was all tongue but I love it like that, he unbuckled my belt and slipped of my jeans and boxers before stopping and staring at me as if he was thinking about something.

"Wait here, I, I Um got you something."  Niall said before running into his closet and I heard some rustling around before he emerged, completely stripped, wearing nothing but Panties. Panties, fucking panties. I almost came at the sight and moaned so loud that I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors heard. Niall walked over and sat next to me hesitantly.

"Do you like them?" He asked as he started stroking my cock.
"Fuck yeah." I said pulling him to me so that he was straddling me.
"Lou bought them for me." Niall said blushing.
"That's the best purchase Lou has ever made." I said moaning as Niall wrapped his hand around my cock.

"Wanna blow job?" Niall asked looking at me curiously as I stared at the way those panties looked with his dick poking out slightly.
"Yeah, let me eat you out too while your doing that." I said as Niall began to put his mouth by my cock. He got up to take off his panties but I stopped him.

"Leave them on." I said putting him right on top of my face and moving the fabric to the side to slip my tongue in. Niall pulled his dick out telling me he didn't want to get his panties dirty and I moaned again. Niall gave me the best blow job ever, always does, and I ate Niall out, he moaned so loud, it was pornographic.

..........

One hand job from Niall and making sure all of the sheets were clean and Niall and I were down stairs cuddled up on the couch watching the latest episode of the flash when Liam and Louis walked in, Louis looked wrecked, and Liam smiled at him before sitting down on the couch, Lou sitting on his lap smiling at Niall and winking as Niall gave him a curious look.

I looked down and realized Niall's joggers had slipped and you could barely see the band to his panties. I pulled up his joggers and pulled the blanket over Niall and I as Louis started falling asleep. As soon as he fell asleep Niall fell asleep right after and Liam and I started talking.

"How was it?" Liam asked as I ran my hands through Niall's hair.
"Fucking awesome, he wore panties Li, panties." I said. Liam and I didn't really care if we heard the other talk about their brother, it wasn't awkward for us at all.
"He told me he got Louis to buy him some, I figured he'd wear them." Liam said pulling a blanket from the couch and placing it over Louis.

"I think I'm in love." I said as Liam nodded, he knew I had a thing for Niall and so did Louis, Niall was just oblivious and claimed he was straight. I know he's not, if anything he's bi.
"I wish you the best of luck." Liam said leaning back and closing his eyes.