16

Harry's Pov
(Niall is 7 months along)

"Niall where are you going dressed like that?" I asked as Niall looked at me curiously taking off his shoes that he had just put on and hanging up his coat that he had just put on.
"No where. I was just going to go college/baby shopping with Lou but I need to change." Niall said as I got up and walked over to him.
"Is Liam going?" I asked kissing him softly.
"Yeah. You can come. I need to go change into some skinny jeans though."

"Ok. I'll meet you in the car then?" I asked as Niall nodded.
"Yeah I'll be quick." Niall said walking upstairs to grab some pants.
Niall and I already bought our flat and have been buying things to put in it. We already have all of our furniture and appliances bought and put together in there including all of Brayden's furniture. We went with a Monsters Inc theme while Liam and Louis went with a Finding Nemo themed nursery for their son, Luke.

We needed to get clothes though and since Louis and Niall refused to have a baby shower we were buying most of it

We needed to get clothes though and since Louis and Niall refused to have a baby shower we were buying most of it. Not that we're complaining we both have jobs at a frozen yogurt place and have worked there since the end of 8th grade. We have been also saving Christmas and birthday money since we were in the 8th grade so Niall and I have a lot of money saved up. My mom did buy the crib, dresser and changing table though for both Louis and I because she told us if we weren't having a baby shower she wanted to buy the really expensive stuff for us.

Niall isn't as moody as I thought he would be but he is defiantly hornier than I thought he'd be. I'm not complaining though because I get laid at least once a day. Niall is the best when he's horny. I love horny Niall.

...........

"Harry I like this outfit." Niall whispered before yawning.
"Me too baby. Why don't we buy all of the stuff that we have in the cart and buy the binky's and bottles and we can go eat lunch ok?" I questioned knowing Niall would be hungry soon and seeing as Louis and Niall were on the same eating schedule I knew Louis would want food too.

"Yeah that's fine. I'm tired." Niall whispered as I nodded to Liam that we'd be leaving.
"I know. We're going to leave soon baby with Liam and Louis."
"Ok daddy." Niall whispered kissing me on the lips. I put the outfits that Niall had in his arms and placed them in the cart with all of the other clothes and blankets we picked out. I grabbed some binky's and put them in there and then grabbed the softest blankets from the ones that Niall had picked out.

I pushed the cart to the checkout of Babies R Us and bought everything before putting the bags in the car quickly and then walking back into the store to grab Niall. He was sitting on a bench next to Louis slowly falling asleep and I picked him up with his legs and arms wrapped around me and his small baby bump in between us. I carried him to my Camaro and sat him in the passengers seat. I climbed into the car and started the car waiting for Liam to text me where Louis wanted to go.

"Are you cool with going to McDonald's?" I asked Niall earning a nod in response. I grabbed his hand as he started to fall asleep and I drove towards McDonald's. I pulled into the parking lot and got out before walking over to Niall's side and waking him up. I saw Louis getting out and yawning and Liam was holding the door to McDonald's open for him. I grabbed Niall's hand and shut and locked my car. We walked into McDonald's and Louis and Niall sat down at a table while Liam and I ordered.

After we got the food we took it over and I sat next to Niall while Liam sat next to Louis.
"I'm tired." Niall whined as he ate his food.
"Then lay down Ni." I said as Niall nodded and laid his head in my lap and curled into a ball and fell asleep.
"What's up with him?" Louis asked as I shrugged.
"He's always tired. Doctor said its normal. He eats a ton of shit and then sleeps afterwards and wakes up horny. It's a repetitive cycle." I said putting Niall's food in a bag to take with us.

"Louis is the same way but he slept before we left." Liam said fixing Louis' hair and kissing his forehead.
"Yeah but Niall isn't usually this tired." Louis said as I looked down at Niall and felt his forehead.
"He's a little warm. Maybe I'll give him some of his medicine that the doctor gave him if he gets fevers while he's pregnant." I said running my fingers through Niall's hair.

"I'm tired now Li." Louis said as I laughed.
"Then sleep." Liam said moving a little so Louis could lay his head on his lap.
"So much for Louis isn't tired." Liam laughed as I nodded.
"Are you ready? For Luke I mean." I said eating some French fries.
"Yeah. Are you ready for Brayden?" Liam said as I grinned just thinking about Brayden.
"Yeah. I'm so ready. I can't wait to see his cute little face." I said instinctively putting my hand on Niall's stomach and slipping my hand under my hoodie that he was wearing.

"We're going to be the best dads." Liam grinned as I nodded.
"I just realized something Liam." I said as Liam looked at me curiously.
"Yeah? What's that."
"We're completely in love with these boys. All four of them."
"Yeah, we are."