14

Harry's Pov
Three months later

"Niall!" Chase yelled as I wrapped a protective arm around Niall as he grabbed books out of his locker.
"Hey Horan!" Chase said again and this time I wrapped both arms around Niall from behind and rested my head on his shoulder. I kissed his neck as he blushed.

"So...." I trailed off looking at Niall from where my head was rested.
"So....?" Niall questioned as I smiled at his cluelessness. Instead of responding I backed up and fixed my hoodie and made sure I looked ok before motioning for the guys to get in position. I got down on one knee as Niall looked for his history book that was in his bag.

"So turn around." I whispered. Niall whipped around and saw me down on one knee and the guys surrounding me he looked at me curiously before focusing on where I was holding the box with his ring in it that I had designed myself.
"Harry what are you doing?" Niall whispered not breaking his focus from the box though.

"That's your cue dumbasses." Louis whispered behind me and I laughed as all the guys took off their jackets revealing shirts with pictures of Niall and myself, all of which ranging from when we were 5 to 17 almost 18. It started with the first picture we ever took together, a picture of Niall and I eating ice cream as innocent little five year olds. To the first day of school two years later where we were matching. To the last one from Halloween when we dressed up as monkeys and I was holding Niall. We were so carefree.

Louis stood proudly with my all time favorite picture on his shirt. It was of Niall and I laying in the grass tanning but Niall had cracked a joke so I was hardcore laughing and Niall was too.
I have it framed next to my bed. I opened the ring box revealing a ring and a note I handed Niall the note that I wrote 50 times before perfecting it. I had it memorized word for word.

"Niall, I love you, and I would love it if you joined me for prom. Wanna go?" I said as Niall read the note again. He nodded and I slipped the ring onto his finger and he smiled at me before attaching himself to me.
"Of course. I love you Hazza." Niall whispered kissing my neck.
"I love you too baby."

............

"Harry! Your date is here!" My mom yelled as I laughed. I fixed my hair quickly and double checked my suit before sprinting downstairs and stopping when I saw Niall standing there nervously and smiling at me.
"Hey Ni." I whispered as Niall smiled widely at me.
"Hi Haz." He whispered back before kissing my lips softly.

"Pictures! Louis! Liam's here! Hurry up I want a picture of you and your brother!" My mom screamed. I heard Louis huff and then walk slowly down the stairs. Louis has been feeling off the past few days and seeing him look this happy seeing Liam made me realize just how much Louis loved Liam. Louis being Louis stood on his tippy toes and when my mom took the picture Louis squealed making my mom glare and have to take another one.

Niall and I being us we didn't want to take a picture but my mom forced us and so we stood there smiling widely and once it was done we went back to our normal selves. Liam and Niall got a picture and then it was Louis and i's turn. I stood with Louis next to me and whispered in his ear to do a bunch of random poses. We did at least ten before my mom finally got us to take our proper prom picture.

"Have fun!" My mom said as I helped Niall into the limo we had.
"You ready to party?" I said sitting next to Niall in the limo.
"Yeah. Let's go." Niall said smiling widely at me making me feel like everything was going to be perfect and everything would go off without a hitch.

It's funny how wrong I can be sometimes.

..............

"Niall I'm going to go pee really quick ok?" I whispered into Niall's ear as he nodded. I kissed his forehead before walking to the bathroom. I was finishing up washing my hands when Louis came sprinting in out of breath.
"Niall. Fell. Fainted." Louis said and I ran out without another word to where Niall was laying with his head on Liam's lap. I crouched down and picked him up with no trouble at all.

I held him like I would hold a baby and sat down on a chair waiting for him to regain consciousness while Liam called the ambulance.
"It'll be ok baby. It'll be ok." I whispered carding my fingers through his blonde hair and hoping what I'm saying isn't a lie.

.............

"I'm what?" Niall said staring at his doctor in disbelief.
"Pregnant. You're pregnant sir. That's why you fainted." He repeated as I stared at the screen looking at our baby, our baby. I liked the sound of that. The doctor told Niall he'd be released soon and then left the room leaving Niall and I.

"Haz...." Niall whimpered before bursting into tears. I pulled him into my lap and rubbed his back and made sure he was calmed down.
"Ni it'll be ok. I want the baby. You don't need to worry I'll be here through it all. I'll make sure you're ok." I whispered kissing his lips softly.
"I want the baby too." Niall giggled as I shook my hair in his face.

"I love you Harry." Niall whispered.
"I love you too baby." I whispered back kissing Niall and resting my hand on his small stomach.