23

Niall's Pov

"Ni, breakfast." Harry said as I stood staring at the pregnancy test in my hands. We had returned from Disney yesterday and I had been feeling off the past two days so I took a test and I was shocked to say the least, here I was, a senior in college, 17 years old, gay, and now I have two children, I was happy though, and I knew Harry would be happy, but there's a part of me that thinks Harry will hate me. I can't deal with him hating me.

"Coming." I replied putting the test in my drawer and then flushing the toilet and washing my hands quickly, I left the bathroom and then went to the kitchen to see Harry feeding Brayden.
"Hi baby." Harry said kissing me softly as I sat at my spot at the table.
"Hi." I said before digging into my plate of food.

"I was thinking we could go shopping today, how does that sound?" Harry asked as I nodded.
"Sounds good." I said, finishing my plate quickly and then cleaning it off and putting it in the dishwasher n
"You wanna change Brayden while I clean up?" Harry questioned wiping Brayden off and then getting him out of his seat and handing him to me.
"Yeah, I'll get ready too." I said kissing Harry softly and then taking Brayden to his room.

............

"What about this one?" I asked putting on another shirt for Harry to look at.
"I like this one better. Looks great with your abs and all." Harry said bouncing Brayden on his leg.
"Ok, so this one and then the black and red one and the all black T-shirt and black skinny's right?" I asked Harry who nodded and put Brayden in his stroller so he could help me.

"Your ass looks so good in those skinny's." Harry whispered grabbing my clothes I was buying and putting them on the back of Brayden's stroller.
"Thanks daddy." I winked kissing him softly and then pushing the stroller to the counter to checkout.

After we left the store we headed to the car and put our bags in there, I put Brayden in his car seat while Harry finished up and then I got into the car, Harry got in after me and pulled off in the direction of home.

"Ni do you want more kids right now?" Harry asked as I looked for some of my Advil that I'm supposed to take while pregnant.
"Yeah, why?" I asked groaning in annoyance when I couldn't find them anywhere in Harry's car.
"Just asking. What're you looking for?" Harry asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing, just please stop talking I have a major headache."
"Ok, but Ni what do you want for dinner?"
"I don't fucking care Harry just pick something." I groaned
"Geez don't need to be a dick."

"Oh my gosh shut up! I have a fucking headache and I can't find my pills that I could've swore were in here, I feel fat, and I'm nausea so please Harry, be quiet." I said starting to cry as I finished talking. Harry pulled over when I started crying. Harry unbuckled my seat belt and pulled me into his lap.

I looked down and closed my eyes as Harry sat patiently waiting for me to talk.
"I'm pregnant." I whispered opening my eyes and looking at Harry.
"I know." Harry said wiping my tears away.
"What? How do you know?" I asked looking Harry dead in the eyes as he shrugged.

"I know you Ni, I know how you react when you're pregnant, and how your body reacts when you're pregnant." Harry said leaning in and kissing me on the lips.

"And how your body reacts during sex when you're pregnant." Harry whispered kissing down my neck.
"Ok, ok, I get it. Now, can we get going?" I said kissing Harry quickly and then moving back to my seat.
"I suppose, what's for dinner?"
"McDonald's."

................

"Brayden calm down it's ok baby, it's ok." I said as Brayden cried his little eyes out, he's had an ear infection for about two days and he's on medication but he hates it and has been crying all night. Harry ran to grab some teething rings for him too because we left his somewhere.

"Baba will get your rings and then you'll feel better Bray." I whispered rocking him back and forth as he looked up at me.
"Baba." Brayden mumbled moving in my arms to reach for his binky. I grabbed it and put it in his mouth, that seemed to calm him enough to where I could walk out of his room to the kitchen with him wrapped securely in my arms.

I sat on the counter top with Brayden sitting on my lap and he gave me the first smile I've seen from him all night. I smiled back and combed my fingers through his brown curls and kissed his forehead as I heard the garage door opening.
"Baba?" Brayden mumbled as I nodded.
"Yeah babe, baba is home." I said staying on the counter as Brayden stared at the door expectantly.

"Ni I'm home." Harry announced walking into the kitchen and smiling as he saw Brayden.
"Baba. Baba. Baba." Brayden said reaching for Harry who put his rings in the freezer and then grabbed Brayden off my lap.
"Hi Bray." Harry cooed nuzzling his nose into Brayden's curls.

"How was he?" Harry asked when he had Brayden settled in his arms.
"Cried the whole time." I yawned stretching my arms above my head and leaning back against the cabinets.
"I should've just taken him with me you don't need to be stressed right now." Harry said frowning once he realized how long I've been up.

"Haz, it's fine, I'm not stressed and you know it takes a lot for me to be stressed and Brayden crying isn't something that stresses me out I promise." I said leaning forward and kissing Harry.
"I still could've taken him, why don't you go to sleep and I'll get him in bed." Harry said running his fingers through my hair.
"Ok sounds good, I'll meet you in bed soon?" I asked kissing Harry on the lips softly.
"Yeah I'll be in soon."