12

Harry's Pov

"I'm going to kill Chase." I said as Niall slept beside me. Liam and Louis had came up to bring Niall a clean shirt since he insisted on going to mine and Lou's house. He had blood on his shirt though so I had Liam go grab him a shirt from the drier so he'd stay warm.

"Haz that's great but I think you'd go to jail for that." Louis teased as Liam rolled his eyes.
"I'll go to jail with you Haz if it means Chase leaves our brothers alone." Liam said causing Louis to scoff.
"He didn't rape me Liam." Louis said which made me scoff.
"Lou you had to get your head stapled because of him. And he basically ripped your skirt off last week." I said as Louis moved so he was sitting on Liam's lap.

"But that's not rape. Plus if I recall I'm the reason he didn't rip my skirt. I knocked him out." Louis said grinning as Liam laughed.
"You're right Lou. But that doesn't mean he hasn't hurt Niall babe." Liam said as Niall moved around and whined. He was cold. I grabbed the warm shirt from Louis and carefully slipped it on to Niall. He calmed down and got back to his peaceful sleep.

"Louis I love you and all but if Chase hurts Niall or even steps near him I will not hesitate to hurt him worse than I did today." I said as Louis nodded in understand meant and cuddled closer to Liam slowly falling asleep.
"So I heard Niall call you daddy." Liam said smirking at me.
"Yeah. He just started doing that. It's cool though. Makes the sex better." I said winking as Liam laughed.

"Louis asked if he could call me daddy." Liam said running his fingers through Louis' hair.
"Yeah what'd you say?" I questioned as Liam smirked.
"Is that even a question. I said yes." Liam said as I laughed. You see Liam and I had two kinks. Cross dressers like Niall and Louis and daddy kink. It was the best. It made sex the best. We also liked age play but I don't think we'll make them do that if they don't want to.

"Daddy?" Niall whispered interrupting the silence that fell between Liam and I.
"Yeah baby?" I said moving Niall carefully so he was sat in my lap.
"Um. Never mind." He said blushing and tucking his head into the crook of my neck after seeing Liam watching.
"Liam do you think you could leave?" I said rubbing Niall's back in sympathy.
"Yeah it's cool. I'll shut the door."
"Thanks." I said as Liam stood up with Louis and left, shutting the door.

"What is it baby?" I said as Niall moved his head so he was staring at me.
"Um, I kinda had a wet dream." Niall whispered as I smirked at him.
"Yeah? About me?" I said kissing his forehead.
"Uh huh. And I was little in it." Niall whispered as I stared at him slightly shocked. Niall has always told me he likes to be little sometimes. But he's never told me he's had wet dreams about it.

"Do you want to be little?" I said running my fingers through Niall's beautiful hair.
"No. But I need your help daddy." Niall whispered as I nodded.
"With what baby?" I said kissing his lips and slipping my tongue into his mouth earning a whine from Niall.
"I'm hard daddy." Niall whimpered and grounded down onto my lap as I moaned.

Who knows, maybe we had sex, maybe we didn't.

............

Harry's Pov

"Daddy?" Niall questioned the next morning as I got ready for school.
"Yeah baby?" I said kissing him as he whined from me distracting him.
"Can you put a nappy on me?" He questioned. I nodded quickly and put one on Niall but not before slipping anal beads into him. Niall whined as I slipped on his joggers and he felt the anal beads.

"Daddy no. I have school today." He whined as I smiled.
"Then call me if you need anything. I'm always available for you baby. Daddy's always available." I said winking as Niall nodded quickly and slipped on a dark grey sweatshirt.

"Don't worry daddy. I'll call." Niall winked before running downstairs and out the door with his bag. I finished up with my hair and grabbed a jacket and slipped some nappies into the secret pocket in my bag and walked downstairs to where Niall was awaiting in my car for me so we could leave.

............

I was reading in fourth hour when I got a text from Niall.
Am I allowed to use my nappy?

Yes baby. I brought extras. Just don't cum.
Read at 11:30

Ok. I'll call you in ten to meet up?

Yeah. You need help?
Read at 11:34

Maybe🙄

Ok. Be a good boy.
Read at 11:40

I smirked at the conversation before putting my music back on and continuing to read. My teacher wasn't here today and our sub was in a meeting so we were alone for another thirty minutes. This happened everyday and we were good kids so we didn't have a teacher most days. I usually read to catch up on anything and I texted Niall since it was his free period.

Not even ten minutes later my phone rang and I picked it up.
"Daddy?" Niall questioned as I grabbed a pass and went to the bathroom where I knew Niall would be.
"I'm on my way baby. Take your nappy off like a good boy." I said taking my earbuds out and hanging up. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I saw Niall sat on the counter taking off his nappy already. I walked over and took it off completely seeing his rock hard dick already leaking pre cum.

"I'm sorry baby. You should've called earlier." I said grabbing Niall's dick in my hand and stroking it.
"It's fine daddy. Didn't even notice." Niall whispered as I went faster.
"You can cum." I said switching my hand for my mouth to avoid making a mess and bobbed my head quickly. Niall moaned quietly and released in my mouth. I swallowed it all.

"Thank you daddy." Niall said as I slipped on another nappy after he went pee and washed his hands.
"No problem baby. Call me when you need another one. I know those beads affect you a lot." I whispered as Niall nodded.
"I will. Thanks daddy see you at lunch." Niall said skipping over to the door.
"No problem. Love you baby."
"Love you daddy."