22

Harry's Pov

I placed Brayden in his crib before turning and walking out of his room to the kitchen where Niall was at. I smiled to myself as I saw him putting some things away that he had taken with him to the pool and then smirked when I saw the skirt he had put on for the night.

"Baby." I whispered wrapping my arms around him and kissing down his neck softly. He hummed in acknowledgement and turned to face me as I slid my hands down to where his waistband to his skirt was.
"Brayden's asleep." I whispered continuing to kiss down his neck.

"So we should go to our room." Niall said leaning back to give me more access to his neck.
"That was the plan baby." I whispered tapping Niall's thigh so he'd jump up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I carried him into our room before dropping him on the bed and sliding his skirt off.

"No condom." Niall said as I stretched him out.
"Ok." I said taking my fingers out of Niall and thrusting in quickly.
"Shit daddy. Feels good." Niall said throwing his head back in pure bliss.
"You're cumming untouched." I said thrusting in and hitting his prostate dead on.

"Daddy." Niall moaned grabbing my hand and squeezing it lightly.
"Go ahead and cum baby." I whispered sucking on Niall's neck and leaving a love bite on his collarbone. Niall came with a high pitched moan and I thrusted two more times before releasing deep inside Niall.

After we cleaned off we went out into the living room and sat down together on the couch.
"I was thinking about summer break." Niall whispered cuddling into my chest and wrapping himself in a blanket.
"Yeah?" I said running my fingers through his blonde hair.
"Yeah, I want to take Bray to Disney. Louis wants to bring Luke too." Niall said snuggling closer to me as I moved to lay down.

"Ok. Did Liam say yes?" I asked as Niall looked up at me happily.
"Yes. So that's a yes then?" Niall said happily leaning up to kiss me.
"Yeah let's go to Disney." I smiled kissing Niall as he squealed in excitement.

"We're going to Disney." Niall grinned before kissing me on the lips.
"Yeah Ni, we're going to Disney." I grinned back before grabbing my laptop to book rooms and get passed to Disney.

...............

2 weeks later

"Ni, baby. Wake up." I whispered kissing all over Niall's face as he whined in annoyance.
"No, need sleep." Niall mumbled before grabbing my pillow and burying his face in it.
"That sounds great and all Ni, but Brayden is up, and we need to get on our plane to Disney soon."

"Fine, but only because I love you. Kisses first." Niall said, removing my pillow from his face and making a kissy face.
"Yes your highness." I replied, kissing Niall softly on the lips and then picking him up and carrying him to the bathroom.
"Now, you get cleaned up and dressed and then meet Brayden and in the kitchen with all of your stuff so we can leave ok?" I said earning a nod from Niall.

I went to the kitchen and finished up last minute packing of Brayden's stuff he'd need and then I picked up a now asleep Brayden and carried him to his car seat. Niall walked out to the car as I put the last of mine and Brayden's stuff in the trunk, he put his bags in the car and then kissed me on the lips and put Brayden's binky in his mouth and placed his blanket on him before heading to the passenger seat.

"Are we meeting Louis and Liam there?" Niall asked as I pulled out of the driveway and shut the garage door.
"Yeah, we left a little later then them though cause I let you sleep in." I replied grabbing Niall's hand and intertwining our fingers as we drove to the airport.

...............

"Say thank you Brayden." Niall cooed as the lady handed Brayden his Mickey hat and his light saber that he screamed for us to buy him.
"Tank you." Brayden giggled waiting patiently for Niall to put on his Mickey ears and then proceeding to take his light saber and hit Niall. Niall laughed and picked Brayden up to get in line for a picture with Mickey Mouse.

Brayden wasn't that fond of the idea but when Niall told him he could keep his lightsaber he nodded and pretended to hit Mickey. He giggled as Niall shook his head and took a video with his phone. I smiled at his cuteness and snapped a few photos before picking up Brayden and leaving with Niall's hand intertwined with mine as we headed over to Tomorrowland.

Once we finished up in magic kingdom we drove over to Hollywood studios where we were eating dinner with the Mickey character dressed as Star Wars characters. Brayden had a blast and we took a ton of photos of him standing with chip and dale, and goofy, Mickey, Minnie, and Donald Duck.

After dinner we watched a firework show and then left to go to our hotel, Niall and I put Brayden to bed, and after some shower sex, and a blow job we got dressed and got in bed. Niall was passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow and I wrapped my arms around him protectively.

I fell asleep not too long after and I realized before I fell asleep how easy Brayden was and how badly I wanted another kid.