15

Niall's Pov

"So since we're graduating in two weeks I figure that we don't need to let anyone at school know." I said to Louis as he nodded yes in response. Him and I are both pregnant.
"I still find it funny that we are due on the same day." Louis whispered laughing as I nodded.
"Maybe Liam and Harry planned this." I joked.
"Wouldn't surprise me." Louis laughed back.

Louis and I continued to talk until my phone went off. It was a text from my coach telling me to come meet with him and to bring Louis, Liam, and Harry. I responded an ok knowing that it was about the scholarships that were offered. I texted Liam and Harry before telling Louis and grabbing my car keys to drive us to the fields.

"Hey coach." I said walking in with Louis seeing Harry and Liam in there all ready.
"Hey guys. So I'm just going to say it. You all know that the scout from Man U came and told us that they are offering six scholarships. Well congratulations to you all. For the first time ever they selected all four of you for the scholarships. You all have earned them and I'm proud of you boys." Coach said as I smiled widely. After so many years of playing football and trying so hard to be the best I can be, it finally paid off.

"Thanks coach." We all said grabbing our letters of congratulatory from Man U and heading out. As soon as I got out the door Harry was immediately hugging me. I kissed him on the lips and grabbed him to pull him closer to me.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

............

"How far along am I exactly?" I asked my doctor as I stared at the screen smiling when I saw the baby appear on the screen.
"Well based on the size of your baby I'd say you're four and a half months." My doctor said as I nodded and grabbed Harry's hand. He smiled down at me and gripped my hand tightly.

"I know the gender would you like to know?" My doctor said as I looked up at Harry who nodded.
"Yes please." I said as my doctor nodded.
"Congratulations boys it's a baby boy." My doctor said as I smiled widely and looked at Harry who was smiling just as widely.

"Louis is having a boy too." Harry said after we left the doctors office.
"The dad controls if it's a boy or girl." I said as Harry laughed.
"Well I guess I wanted a boy." Harry laughed as I nodded.
"Are we taking the baby to college with us?" I questioned as Harry turned to look at me as I buckled.

"Is that what you want? I was planning on getting an apartment with you at college anyways. Adding a baby to the mix wouldn't be bad. We'd only have to worry about where he would be while we're at practice and class." Harry said as I nodded.
"I would love to have him with us but I'm worried about what we're going to do with him during practice. Not so much classes. We can choose ours so we don't have conflicts but practice is what is worrying me." I said as Harry nodded.

"We'll take him Niall. As for practice we can always just bring him with us. I asked coach about it and he said that they have guys bring their kids to practice all the time so we can always take him. Or we can get a nanny. We don't have to leave him here he's our son, we'll raise him." Harry said as I leaned across and kissed him.
"Ok, we'll take him." I said kissing Harry again before he started to drive home.

"What do you want to name him?" Harry said as we stopped at a stop light.
"I was thinking Brayden." I said grabbing Harry's free hand.
"Brayden James Styles." Harry replied as I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Why my middle name?" I questioned as he shrugged.
"I love your middle name." Harry replied.
"Ok then. Brayden James Styles." I smiled.

..............
Two weeks later
"Niall Horan." The principal said as I walked across the stage to grab my diploma.
"Liam Horan." The principal said as I walked to where we were sitting. Liam soon joining me as we waited for the principal to announce Harry and Louis.

"Louis Styles." The principal said and Liam stood up and whistled as Louis winked in our direction.
"Harry Styles." The principal announced and it was my turn to whistle as Harry shook his head hearing Louis scream his name. Harry and Louis, Liam and I all walked out together and took pictures in our gowns before heading to Harry and Louis' house.

Harry's mom was on a date so we basically had the house to ourselves for the rest of the night and to say I was excited was an understatement. Since I was now five months along I had a still very small bump but I didn't mind, and I was horny. In the past few days I've called Harry during class begging him to let me jerk off or for him to come and help me out. It is his child and since it's his child I have already told him that I will only wear nappies and skirts so that I won't have to get up and pee.

Harry really doesn't complain at all. Harry literally begged me to wear skirts for him so that he could stare at my ass. I wear nappies only at night and otherwise don't wear any underwear at all. Which earns lots of handjobs and blowjobs from Harry. School officially ended two weeks ago so I've been at Harry's house or Harry's been at mine and we've been chilling and talking about our college plans. I'm ready for Brayden and Harry is too. And we're ready for college and to start our lives as parents and college students.

............

"Harry." I whispered as we watched a movie in Louis and Harry's theater in their basement.
"What." Harry whispered back. The movie had like two minutes left and I was horny beyond belief.
"After this movie we are going upstairs and having sex." I whispered kissing him on the neck and kissing up to his lips.

"Good. Because I haven't fucked you in like two weeks." Harry whispered back.
"Harry! The baby has ears." I whispered back as Harry laughed.
"I know. Love you Brayden. And Niall." Harry whispered kissing me on the lips and sliding his hand down to my crotch.
"Love you too Harry. And Brayden." I whispered back.