18

Harry's Pov

"Haz. It hurts." Niall whined as yet another contraction hit. I didn't know what to do. Niall refused to get an epidural and I felt so helpless. He has been in labor for 12 hours but he's almost fully dilated so I'm hoping that it won't last much longer.
"I know baby. Just think. We'll see Brayden soon ok?" I said kissing Niall.

He seemed to calm down after that and I held his hand again when the doctor came in.
"I'm going to check you ok Niall?" The doctor said. Niall nodded and I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him softly as the doctor checked him.
"Ok so you're 10 centimeters dilated so your baby will be here soon. On your next contraction I want you to push ok."
"Ok." Niall said as doctors walked in and got ready.

"Harry." Niall said, I looked over and saw he was scared.
"It'll be ok. He'll be here in no time." I whispered kissing his head and rubbing my fingers up and down his arm to calm him.
"Ok guys lets get this show on a roll. I just got word that Louis is pushing.
"We're going to beat them." Niall said as I laughed.
"Of course we will baby."

.............

"You hear that Brayden we won." Niall whispered kissing Brayden's head. The doctor just told us that Brayden is 30 seconds older than Luke.
"Yeah I know it's the best." Niall cooed as I smiled at the two of them interacting.
"Ni I love you but I want to hold him too." I said sitting down next to Niall.

"Ok. Here you go." Niall said handing over Brayden and setting him in my arms. He rested his head on my shoulder and started to fall asleep. After I was sure he was asleep I started talking to Brayden.

"Hi Brayden I'm your dad. You're very loved by a lot of people already. There's me, your mommy, grandma and grandpa, uncle Louis and uncle Liam and little Luke. I'm really happy you decided to come early, I've been waiting for you to come for a while now. Your mommy and I love you very much and I hope that you'll love us very much."

"That was sweet." Niall whispered kissing me softly.
"You weren't supposed to hear that." I said blushing as Niall shook his head.
"It was cute daddy." Niall whispered kissing just behind my ear. I groaned and turned to face Niall kissing him. We were interrupted though by Brayden starting to cry.

"Way to ruin the moment kid." Niall said kissing me one more time before taking Brayden and taking off his gown.
"Are you feeding him?" I asked resting my head on his shoulder.
"Yeah, the doctor said that I can if I decide to." Niall said lining Brayden up and letting Brayden latch. I watched in awe at Niall feeding our son. It was something so beautiful and amazing and I couldn't stop looking.

"You're staring." Niall whispered to me as I blinked and then looked up at Niall.
"It's cool." I laughed kissing Niall again
"Yeah well I want to go get changed so let me up." Niall said after Brayden detached. I took Brayden from Niall and stood up as Niall walked towards the bathroom to change.
"You can change out here Ni." I said handing him his clothes.

"What if the doctor comes in. I'm not wearing any underwear." Niall said as I rocked Brayden back and forth.
"I'll stand guard if you want." I said walking over to Niall.
"No it's fine. Just stand facing me in front of the door." Niall said as I nodded. Niall changed quickly into a pair of black joggers my red hoodie and put underwear on.

"Do you want to go see Louis?" I asked Niall who nodded and grabbed Brayden.
"I'm going to put a cute outfit on him first though." Niall said grabbing a onesie from the bag and changing Brayden's diaper and outfit.
He was wearing a Nemo sleeper and he looked so cute. I took picture and sent it to my mom and Niall's dad.

When Niall was done changing Brayden we walked down to Louis' room and I smiled at Liam who was holding Luke

When Niall was done changing Brayden we walked down to Louis' room and I smiled at Liam who was holding Luke. I hugged Louis when he got up and congratulated them on Luke and then took Brayden from Niall as he sat next to Louis on Louis' bed.
"He's so cute." Niall said looking at Luke who was in Louis arms.

"I know right. Brayden is cute too." Louis said smiling at Brayden who was still in my arms.
"Liam can you change Luke into that tigger outfit that is in his bag?" Louis said to Liam who nodded and grabbed Luke and changed him into a tigger outfit and then took a picture to send to people according to Louis.

"That's adorable

"That's adorable." Niall said taking Brayden from my arms and kissing his head.
"Brayden is so cute." Liam said gushing over his outfit.
"Well I'd except him to be if he beat Luke by 30 seconds." Louis said shaking his head.
"What can I say. Niall's ass is magic." I said kissing Niall on the forehead and sitting in the chair next to him.

"Louis' is too." Liam said kissing Louis forehead as well and sitting in the chair on Louis' bedside.
"Congrats by the way." Niall said to Louis and Liam who nodded a thanks.
"You too." Louis said to us and we nodded too.
"I don't think I'll ever be this happy again. Besides more kids and marrying Haz." Niall said to Louis.

"Me too. I can't imagine being happier then this. Besides on my wedding day and when Liam and I make more babies." Louis said smiling down at Luke.
"So you both want more kids?" Liam asked Niall and Louis.
"Duh. You guys can impregnant us whenever you want." Niall said kissing Brayden on the head.
"We will."