5

Niall's Pov

I laid in my bed crying silently to myself. Liam laid next to me crying as well, our grandmother, the only female in our lives, had died earlier this morning and Liam and I were heartbroken.

We were both ready for school, and luckily Harry was driving me today. I texted him that the door was open and Liam and I were in my room. I heard the door open and Louis and Harry were soon in my doorway.

Harry looked at me as I made grabby hands at him for him to come over. He ran over and hugged me, I wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly and he stood up with me.
"What's wrong?" Harry questioned as I saw Louis hugging Liam.

"My grandma died." I said as Harry rubbed my back.
"Are you going to school?"
"Of course. She always told me to never miss school unless I was in the hospital or Liam, Louis, or you were." I said as Harry kissed my forehead over and over again.

"Ok. I'll grab your stuff, just meet me downstairs Ni."
"Ok." I said and kissed him before hopping down and going to my bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and styled my hair before going downstairs. I smiled at Harry who was standing at the door with his hand extended.

"Ready?" He asked as I hugged my dad goodbye and texted Liam to hurry up because Louis was waiting. Liam sprinted down the stairs hugging my dad and ran to Louis' car. I nodded at Harry and took his hand to leave.

As I sat in Harry's car I sighed in content, his car was so Harry, he had a red Camaro with black leather seats and a black interior. He always had music blasting and today it was his music, a playlist called Niall❤️. I smiled at Harry and grabbed his free hand and turned up the music.

Right as we pulled into school one of my favorite songs, History came on. I loved it and started to sing along. Once the song ended Harry and I got out of the car and grabbed our back packs and bags for football after school and walked to the locker room.

"See you at lunch right?" I asked as Harry and I walked out of the locker room.
"Of course. Text me if you need anything." Harry said trying not to smirk.
"If I do I'll call you." I said winking.
"Bye." Harry said kissing me. I whispered bye and walked to my first class, math.

..........

"Yo! Horan! Slow down mate." Chase said as I kept walking. I figured I'd eat a little ice cream for lunch and eat some of whatever Harry got.
"Leave me alone Chase." I said walking into the cafeteria to find Louis.

"I just wanted to tell you that your ass looks great today." Chase said slapping my ass. I turned around and glared at him.
"Fuck off!" I yelled as everyone stopped what they were doing to look at us.
"Oh come on Niall, didn't mommy ever tell you to not curse." Chase said stepping closer to me.

"Leave me the fuck alone, you don't know anything about my home life." I said glaring at him. Everyone knew not to talk about my parents. I don't tell anyone about my life and I don't ask about theirs.
"I know enough to know that your mom left you and King Liam to live with your dad, I know that little Louis and Harry's daddy left them to stay with their mom. I know a lot more than you'd think Horan." Chase said as everyone gaped at us.

"Why don't you and your mangina go elsewhere." I said as Chase scoffed at me.
"We all know I have a dick."
"I think you left out a word in that sentence. You meant to say, 'I think we all know I have no dick." I said as everyone started laughing.

"Where's Styles at?" Chase said stepping closer to me as I backed up.
"Probably cheating on you for a girl, probably even fucking your brother." Chase whispered grabbing my hands.
"Back off Chase, you'll just get your ass kicked."
"Yeah? Well at least I'll get to say I gave Niall Horan a boner." Chase said as I rolled my eyes.

"The only person that can give me a boner is Harry, so back off." I said shoving Chase off of me.
"Yeah? Then why aren't you going out?" Chase said stepping closer to me.
"Ask him yourself." I said kicking him in the nuts.
"No. Tell me something Horan, do you like Harry?"

"Yes." I said as Chase grabbed his nuts.
"Then tell him, or are you lying?" Chase said.
"Fuck off. Stop trying to get with me. I'm not into pussies." I said. Chase glared at me and ran and tackled me. Everyone gasped, and if as on cue Harry walked through the doors.

He ran over and grabbed Chase, throwing him into a table.
"What part of he's mine didn't you understand?" Harry yelled as everyone stared at him, Louis came over to me looking at my head, I knew it was bleeding but I could care less.

"If he's yours then why aren't you two dating?" Chase said trying to get up but Harry had him in a death grip.
"We're not dating because Niall isn't into me."
"Yeah? Well that's not what Niall told me." Chase said as Louis handed me a wet cloth to put on my head.

"Niall said he likes you, supposedly you're the one who's straight." Chase said as I laid down my head in Louis' lap.
"No. I'm not straight at all chase, I'm gay, for Niall Horan." Harry said punching Chase and turning towards me.

Harry ran over and pulled me into his arms.
"Niall." Harry whispered as I laid my head on his shoulder.
"I love you Haz." I whispered before passing out.