8

Harry's Pov

"Are you ready for the game?" I asked Niall as we changed for our footie game. It wasn't a huge game, but it was our first home game and so far were undefeated so I guess it's kind of a big deal.
"I guess. Nervous." Niall said sitting down to tie his cleats.

"Why's that?" I said taking off my shirt. I felt Niall staring at me and I blushed as he pulled me down to him.
"First home game equals nervous." Niall said sitting on my lap and laying his head on my shoulder.
"Can I tell you something?" Niall said kissing my cheek.
"Yeah." I said as he kissed my nose, and forehead, and finally my lips.

"I love you." Niall whispered as I grinned widely at him and his adorableness.
"I love you too Niall. So much."
"Alright lads. The games gonna start without you if you don't stop this." Coach said as I finished tying my cleats.

I finished up right as everyone walked out onto the field for warmups, I picked up Niall once he was done and ran out onto the field. I set him down and grabbed a ball and started passing it around with guys on the team.

By time warm ups were done I was barely sweating and we headed into the locker room to get changed into our game jerseys and I sat down on the bench waiting for coaches big speech he always gave.

"Ok boys. This team isn't the best, but if I see any of you starters lacking off then I'll bench you without a second thought. I expect at least 3 goals this game. Work your hardest and don't fuck up. Let's go win this boys!" Coach said as we all screamed an ok in response and ran onto the field.

We always had a lot of fans at our games so seeing the stands over flowing with people wasn't a shock. I waved at my mom and walked over to where Louis was standing.
"You ready?" I asked him as he looked at me.
"Yup. I'm going to beat the school record." Louis said as I laughed.

"Not if I can help it Lou. It is my record." I said smirking as he rolled his eyes.
"Ok Harold, now go talk to your boyfriend. I heard Chase was messing with him earlier." Louis said as I walked over to Niall and checked the clock, two minutes. Just enough.

"Nielllll." I whined as Niall turned towards me smiling.
"Hazzzz." Niall said as I grinned back.
"Chase was bugging you?" I said fixing his hair and rubbing my finger over his scar on his head.
"Yeah. He called me a slut and a whore. He said that if I didn't let him fuck me then he'd tell everyone I wore skirts when no one is around. So I punched him and told him to go ahead." Niall said handing me a bandana.

"You do?" I asked smirking as he rolled his eyes.
"I do actually. Maybe if you break the school record I'll show you one." Niall said tying his bandana around his forehead. You see Niall, Liam, Louis, and I have a tradition that before every game we tie bandanas around our head and take a picture. We've done it since our first game as freshman's.

Liam and Louis came over and Niall and I got into position. We got our teammate Alex to snap the picture and then posted it on Instagram and snapchat. We have been doing this every game since our first game and have yet to loose a game. We're undefeated and have all been on varsity all four years.

We thanked Alex and took off our bandanas to get ready. Coach came and announced starters and as Niall, Liam, Louis, and I made our way into position for the game I couldn't help but think about Niall in a skirt. I snapped out of it though and as soon as the whistle blew I was off.

I weaved around players and signaled to Alex that I was open, he crossed the ball in the air and I hit it perfectly with my head, scoring a goal. 1 down, 13 to go. You see as a freshman I scored 14 goals in one game and right now that's the record at our school. Everyone tries to beat it but no one has.

Niall ran over and high fives me and I smiled at him and got in position for the kickoff. Niall played left forward, I played right forward, and Liam and Louis play left and right mid. The whistle blew and I ran towards the ball, I stole it from their players and passed it over to Niall.

Niall received it perfectly and dribbled past a few of the opposing players and passed it out to Louis. Louis looked up and saw Niall in position, he crossed it perfectly and Niall volleyed it in. 2-0 us. I high fived Niall and got ready for another kickoff.

The game went on like this and with two minutes left, I had 12 goals and Niall had a hat trick

The game went on like this and with two minutes left, I had 12 goals and Niall had a hat trick. Louis had a hat trick as well and the other team had one goal. To say they were mad was an understatement, they were playing dirty and whether the ref called it or not, they tripped us.

Niall had the ball at the moment and started dribbling down the field towards the goal. He passed it to me but the guy that was by him tripped him right as he went to kick it and Niall fell forward, he caught himself but I could tell he hit his head, he stayed down and I walked over to the guy.

The guy was probably two inches taller than me but he was all height and no strength, he was smirking to himself as the ref stopped the time to get Niall checked out. I approached the guy and to say he looked scared was an understatement.

"What the fuck was that?" I said standing by him and stepping closer.
"Sorry that the fag can't keep his balance." He said as I shoved him. No one did or said anything, Niall was sitting up holding his head and the ref wasn't about to stop me. My coach had always told me to stick up for my teammates, and for once, I listened.

"Back off of him." I said as he caught his balance and glared at me.
"What're you gonna do Styles?" Let's be real, you talk shit but you never do anything." The guy said as everyone stared, everyone at my school knows not to say that, I always deliver and right now I'm going to deliver.

"Wanna say that again, because I won't think twice about kicking your ass." I said taking the ball from the ref as he started the clock.
"The kick is direct." The ref said as I placed the ball and got ready for it, I saw Niall on the bench with ice to his head. I smirked and when the whistle blew I kicked the ball and it went in.

"Try me." The guy said as I walked over towards him. I shoved him, hard, and he fell I stood and stared at him as the whistle blew. Game over.
"Sorry that you couldn't keep your balance. Homophobe." I said walking over and making sure that guy was looking, and I kissed Niall on the lips.

I picked him up and ran into the locker room taking off both our cleats and shin guards and putting them in our bags.
"What're you doing?" Niall said as I slipped off my shorts and shirt leaving me in boxers.
"If we hurry we can have some fun before your dad gets home." I said taking off his shirt and shorts.

After Niall and I showered and got dressed I picked him up and ran with all our stuff to my car. I sat him in the passenger seat and put our stuff in the back. I buckled up and drove off towards Niall's house.

"I love you Niall." I whispered as Niall smiled.
"I love you too Harry, so much." Niall whispered, kissing me.