Q

Quintin AkA Quin

I couldn't rap my head around the fact that the Future Alpha king was trying to steal my mate. I can't let it happen I spent the rest of Saturday night and Sunday healing from that ass whooping that pup gave. How could I have not known who he was I smelt the power when I had stepped in the party but it was nothing like when his father Alpha Tristan had came in he made me and everyone else fall to our knees when he stepped in I had to literally crawl out on them. My wolf wasn't happy submitting to someone else Alpha King or not. He would pay as well as his son all in due time tho. I needed my mate first I had to keep her safe but first I needed to go home and rest and heal.

As soon as the sun set I took off to go see my mate I need to be close to her. I know I'm not suppose to be there without asking the Alpha permission but I needed this to be able to sleep tonight. I when I got to the pack line I snuck across I didn't want to start an unnecessary problems. I knew where the the pack house was. So once I got there I sniffed out her scent which I caught on the Southside. I climbed the tree all the way to the third floor,there was a light on and I was praying to the moon goddess that it was her room.  

I sat there for hours watching her til she fell asleep. She looked so peaceful while she slept. She was exquisite, words can't express how beautiful she is. I tried to to find a way in but the house was locked up tight. I wanted to hold her as she slept but since that wasn't a option and I knew she was safe so decided to return home. As I started to climb down I saw her begin to stir and next her blanket was being kicked off she must have been hot. I watched for a couple more minutes thinking she was going to go back to sleep. She never seemed to amaze me because in those couple of minutes she managed to lose all her close as if she knew I was watching. I couldn't breathe she was all I ever want and now she was laying in her bed giving me a show. 

She was caressing those soft looking breast that I just wanted to wrap my lips around. Her hands continued on there path down as did mines my dick was pressed against my zipper and if I didn't remove it there would be a permanent imprint. I pulled my dick out and started to stroke myself imaging that it was her small soft hands. She seemed so lost in pleasuring playing with her pretty pink little pussy i needed to get in there I needed to be the one to please her I needed to be barrier deep between her walls. As if she snapped out of it her trance she got up and made her way to the window. There was something so sensual about every step and when she opened the window I knew she was inviting me in. I knew it was time so when she made her way back to bed and laid down I climbed through the window and stripped my clothes ready to take my mate and make her mines but when I tried to climb in her bed I was knocked off my feet by some type of force field. What the hell its like it was shielding her from me. It was beginning to piss me off so before I woke the whole house up I threw my things out the window and followed behind them shifting in mid air. I will be back in the morning to find out what happened I growled. She would have no choice but to tell me her mate.  

When I Called early this morning asking the Alpha permission to see my mate before school he allowed me access. When I made it to there pack house I rang the door bell only to be greeted by the Alpha couple I didn't care for them but they were the parents of my mate so I would play nice until she was fully mines. We exchanged words on our was upstairs enough for me to know she didn't tell her parents about the run in she had with that mutt. Which only ment she wanted me as much as me and my wolf wanted her. I knocked on the door but received no answer I knew she was there though because I could smell her. 

I knocked again and I heard her beautiful which takes me back to last night seeing her naked for the first time. Before my mind could get to far ahead of me her room door burst open. She was surprised to see me.