Chapter 34: Phone Number

Thanksgiving break was pretty uneventful but I got my History project done, well the last individual assignment. Tiffany called me after I cleaned up the dishes and made myself a sandwich with the left over ham and some eggs from Thanksgiving. I haven't talked to her in like a week and I didn't need the drama. I'm getting tired of her lying and conniving self.

"What?" I asked her as I answered the phone.

"Oh, cranky much?" she laughed over the phone. I sat down on the couch next to Kia as she watch Disney channel.

"No. What do you want?' I asked her as I took a bite out of my sandwch.

"Pharaoh was texting me all day and then had the nerve to call me aggravating." she said.

I rolled my eyes. I hate talking with my mouth full but I couldn't help it, "Stop talking about him already." I said. "Man, you only call to talk about him or some other guy." I told her.

"Oh my God Heaven, you are always hating. Because Kyle left your lonely ass_ and you have no one to run too with your bullshit_ ass_ problems." she told me.

"My problems? Honey, you call me only to talk about this petty," I looked at my sister and she looked at me with a confused face, "Crap." I said.

"Alright Heaven whatever." she said. "That's why people don't like you and they're so mean to you. You care about nothing else." she said.

"That's not true. I won friendliest and most known in the school every year since ninth grade. I am nothing but nice to people. It's your sorry ass_ boyfriend who hates me." I said. I realized that I cursed in front of Kia and she looked at me for a long time and then giggled. Tiffany was about to say something else but I hung up on her.

"Sorry Kia." I said to her.

"It's okay." she said to me. "That was Tiffany?" she asked me.

"Yeah, she is so extra." I told her.

She nodded, "I understand. I have a friend who is extra. She always wants extra time at recess." she said.

I laughed, "I know, isn't that the worst?" I joked.

Other then that, the break was pretty okay and nothing much happened. School started December 2nd and I started getting ready. I left my hair out and brushed it back as I did my makeup. I parted it in the middle because side parts look weird on me and let it move around freely.

I wore a white button down with light blue skinny jeans that I tucked into red suede boots that were lined inside with creme fur. I wore a black blazer and a red and creme scarf and found some diamond stud earings. All of these clothes were from Kyle, I wouldn't be able to afford it like that. I left the house at a good time and started heading to school.

When I got there, I got all of the things I needed from my locker and headed to History class. As I approached the class, I heard talking.

"She kept talking and I was telling her that I was tired as hell." I heard. It sounded like Pharaoh's voice.

"You had the power to hang up though. I don't see why you are complaining. It seems like you don't mind." I heard.

I walked into the class and saw Pharaoh siting down at a desk and Renee sat at a chair she pulled up next to him. She had her feet rested on his lap and was eating a donut. I walked in and Renee smiled at me.

"Morning!" she said loudly.

"Good morning." I said to her.

"You look nice today." she said to me. I kept away from Pharaoh's eyes and gave Renee and hug and thanked her. I sat down in my usual seat and took my things out. "Heaven sit over here for a minute." Renee told me. I looked up at her and Pharaoh was busy looking at his phone.