Chapter 69: Finally In Heaven

(This is the first time Pharaoh and Heaven will have A POV in a chapter)

I'm starting to think that this relationship that I am walking into with Heaven is going to be really bumpy because there is a lot of things that we have to overcome to be together and make things work out. Reflecting back on our past, I realizsed how horrible we were to each other, mostly me. All that time I taunted this girl I didn't know she was dealing with an abusive father. It seemed to movie script for me, like this only happens on the Lifetime movies. I never thought I would meet someone with thought I would meet someone with those problems.

Heaven is a good person, she honestly is and no matter how much I cuss and get mad at her I can't deny that. Even though she makes me so angry, there is something that she is doing right. And the crazy thing is, we have almost nothing in common at all, almost complete opposites but we always have something to talk about, well at least now since things are starting to smooth out.

There are a lot of things we have to face. How long has it been since that fight? Let's see, it's May 15th so it's been a couple of weeks and people bring up the fight every now and then but a lot of people sympathized with Heaven and not Sonali and a lot of people still find it funny. It's kind of hard to go to school, holding hands with Heaven and then having to go with Tiffany to her doctor appointments. And how Amir and I used to be so close and now we just talk off and on and how Renee and I used to be kissing in the hallway and claiming each other but we just say hi and bye really. Nothing much to say.

And Sonali, she's there. But she doesn't talk to anyone but some of the Juniors. She's just going about her life like nothing happened that day and she wasn't scheming on everyone from the begining.

The only really close friends that Heaven and I have are Tiara, Candy, Justin, Isaac and Sabrina.

Graduation.

In a couple of weeks. Man, life is moving on so quickly.

Heaven and I have grown a little closer, doing a little more things that make us look like a legit couple but we don't push it. We don't do anything that sexual really, the most we've done since that day is when we were kissing and she grabbed me below the belt and it shocked me because it's a bold gesture and kind of unexpected from her so it made the air awkward when I pulled away from the kiss. Don't get me wrong, it gave me a rush but I didn't push it.

But right now I was in a parking lot. The anger managment classes at Ton Hall finish at 12, they start at 8 in the morning. So my whole Saturday Morning I am at this anger managment class, learning how to breath and channel engergy. What is this? Dragon Ball Z? Anger Managament class is one of the dumbest things in the world.

Pearson High sent me here and it's so damn_ far. I have to go until the end of the school year and I find it very annoying.

When I got back home, I took a shower and called Heaven. She answered the phone and my stomach dropped like it always does.

"Hey." she said happily into the phone. "How did class go?" she asked me.

"It was alright. Just the same thing over and over again." I complained.

"Oh, but it'll help you in the long run. Besides, you don't have much classes to go." she said staying optimistic.

"True. Do you want to go out to eat with me?" I asked her.

"Yes please I am so hungry.' she said into the phone. I laughed and agreed to pick her up later on. I took a shower and put on something else and started headed to Heaven's house to pick her up. Heaven came out with her hair back in a ponytail and I looked at the pink lipstick she wore and it brought back so many memories that weren't too long ago. I actually wasn't able to get that stain off of my shirt. Both stains. She had on jeans and a T-shirt, simple and shoes.