Chapter 15: Corona and Kisses

"Iight so, our usual winner Pharaoh," Mills shouted loudly to everyone who was crowded around. I drove up to the start line and rolled my windows down as everyone cheered.

"Then we got GT-Money over there in the green Mustang GT!" Mills shouted pointing to GT-Money. A 22 year old with money to blow because his dad one millions of dollars in the lottery. He doesn't have that inherited money. Our family didn't win money. We earned our shit_.

"And our bad bitch_ Cherry. With the juicy red lips..on both ends." he joked. Cherry pulled up next to GT Money in her red Aston Martin and huge black rims.

"And last but not least. My main man K Swagg rolling up in his Mercedes." Mills finished. I looked at Kyle pull up to the start line and his engine roared. I did the same but mine was louder and more intimidating.

"Racers!" Mills yelled getting our attention.

He started explaining to us where we were to be racing and how many laps. My mind was in a different place but I can do this. My family came back a week ago, it's now August and I spent enough time with them. I wanted to do me tonight. I haven't raced in a while.

The horn was blown and I screeched off out of the dump. I made quick turns and slammed on my breaks to make a right. As I did that, Cherry passed me and stuck her middle finger out of the sun roof.

I sped up, but not enough to get past her. I knew there was a short cut coming up so I cut through the McDonalds parking lot and got on the next street before all of them. I looked in the rear view mirror as I saw bright headlights behind me. It was Kyle and he was speeding up.

I was trying to drive faster but I just wasn't in the mood and couldn't really think straight. I don't even know what was up with me. I shook it off and made tighter turns as much as I could. I made some distance between us and started focusing on finishing again.

I managed to stay in first place through out the remaining two laps and won. I drove back to the car dump and crossed the finish line slowly like I always do. Everyone cheered and crowded around me as I got out of the car.

"How do you do it, man?" Mills asked me.

I shrugged, "Naturally." I said simply.

I picked my prize, 1,000 dollars cash, even though money is not a problem. Later on as other people raced and drank and got high, I stood by car with Amir, GT-Money a.k.a Mo and Rory.

Cherry walked over giving me a hug and kissing my cheek. Her red lip stick was left on my cheek and I actually didn't mind.

"You did really good." she said.

"Obviously, I won." I said laughing a little. She smiled at me.

"1,000 dollars..." she said. I nodded. "You know who you should spend it on?" she asked me.

"Me, myself and I?" I asked. "Already doing that." I said to her.

She smirked, "You should take me out on a date." she said smiling at me with her golden brown eyes and slightly made up face with the red lips.

"You're planning a date...that you want me to take you on?" I asked her laughing.

"Of course, I call the shots." she said. She walked up to me and took the phone out of my jacket pocket and put her number in. "I want every single penny that you got tonight spent on me tomorrow night." she said.

"And what makes you think I would do that for you?" I asked her. I was kind of turned on by her up front behavior.

"Because you like to be paid back, and I don't mind doing you a favor later on." she smiled at me. I looked her up and down and nodded.