Mircle

And here is the long awaited next chapter in this story. SO y'all want more so okay I have a plan :D but the update will be VERY slow. So I'm going to set goals at the bottom and once you reach them I will update k?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

-Liam's POV-

Thump

Thump

Thump

Thump

That's all I could hear as my hand reached for the ice cold doorknob. I gulped. I have no idea what I'm going to see in there, I have no idea if he's going to be alright. They told me he's awake which is amazing. But can he hear? Did that part of the surgery work? I wonder if he's confused... I hope not, I hope he's happy and comfortable. My hand burned as it gripped the knob, I turned it and pushed the door open hearing it creak slightly. I licked my very dry lips and took my first step into the room.

Thumpthumpthump

Thumpthumpthump

My heartbeat quickened as I stepped into the semi dark room. The curtains were drawn blocking any light from outside. My eyes trailed over to the bed, then I saw him. He was sitting up looking around. I could see tears were in his eyes. His eyes locked on mine. He smiled teats still dripping down his pale cheeks. I quickened my pace and walked over to the side of his bed. His eyes followed me as I walked. He reached out to me with a frail hand cupping my cheek. I knelt down and leaned into his hand kissing his palm.

"Niall" I whispered, I still don't know if he can hear me. But if he can't that's fine. I'll know in a second if he can. I looked up into his eyes, they were watering and wide.

"I... I can... I heard... your voice... oh my god..." He said, not in his usual loud voice when he spoke, it was like everyone else, everyone else who could hear. I was smiling so widely my cheeks were burning. He smiled back at me. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling how warm he was. I cried happy tears into his shoulder.

"You can hear." I said. He nodded, I kissed his neck and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm so happy it worked Ni. I'm so happy you're alright." I cried. He grinned cupping my cheeks and wiping away my tears.

"I can't believe it. How?" He asked looking confused once again. I chuckled at how adorable he looked. I missed this, looking into his soft blue eyes and watching his adorable expressions change right before me.

"The doctors said they could give you implants since they had to do something else to your head to help you get out of your coma. I was so worried baby, I didn't know what to do. I'm so sorry." I cried, flashes of my unfaithful days flooded my mind. I did things with Louis, I had never done with Niall. I'm so ashamed.

"Why are you sorry? You did nothing wrong." Niall spoke softly still cupping my face. My eyes fell, I can't lie to him. I have to tell him the truth. I sighed I couldn't make eye contact with him. I pulled my face from his hands and kept my eyes down.

"I need to tell you something. I'm so sorry Niall. I didn't know what to do. I was confused and they didn't know if you were ever going to come out of your coma. I did something bad Niall. Something VERY bad. I'm so sorry." I cried. He kept silent the entire time just watching me, waiting for me to say four words. Four words that would break him.

"I cheated on you"

His eyes grew wide as the words fell from my lips. He shook his head and looked down at his hands that were placed in his lap. He sighed.