Still into You

If you complain about the length I will come find you and lock you in my basement and force you to listen to The Wanted for the next 4 months. vote and comment please :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

REMINDER!!!

Liam is BOLD

Niall is Italic

-Liam’s POV-

Zayn left almost immediately after he told me what he was supposed to do. I didn’t know what to say. He promised me he wasn’t going to do it, but he loves Giulia and I know he would do anything to keep her safe. I shook off the unnerving thoughts that decided to bombard my head and went back into Niall’s room. I gasped when I saw who was standing over his bed. Maura.

“Maura?” I asked softly. She looked up at me with hard eyes. She didn’t even look sad that her baby was in a coma. She has only come and seen him a handful of times and each time she showed no emotion.

“Hello Liam. I just came to see how Niall was. I heard he’s having surgery. I didn’t know you had permission to sign the wavers.” She growled. Her eyes boring into me almost like she was trying to kill me with her eyes. I bit my lip, I didn’t know that I could sign either but the doctors said I could since I was always here and closest with Niall. Maura crossed her arms over her chest and looked back down at Niall. There’s nothing she can really do, the doctors are already setting up the surgery and if she calls it off she knows she is dooming her son. She looked around the room like she was trying to think of what she could do about the situation at hand.

“Maybe I should tell the doctors I’m here and I don’t want him to have the surgery.” She spat. My jaw dropped, does she not understand that Niall needs this to wake up? She obviously didn’t read the hand out the doctor gave me. If Niall doesn’t have this surgery then he won’t wake up and we don’t know if he ever will. I need him to wake up, he has to.

“Maura, Niall needs this surgery to wake up. If he doesn’t have it then he won’t wake up most likely. You don’t want your son to be in a coma for the rest of his life do you?” I asked trying to use sympathy to make her see how stupid her suggestion to call off the procedure is. Maura seemed to crack a little when I said that. But I watched as she built up the walls around her heart and forced out any emotion she felt. I don’t understand how a mother could be so cold to her son, especially in the state Niall’s in.

“I don’t think he needs it. I don’t think he would want to have his hearing back anyways. He’s happy how he is. I just don’t want them to put the implants in.” she argued. Well that makes a little more sense, she just doesn’t want him to have that part of the procedure. I think he would want to hear again. Who wouldn’t want to hear again? He would love to be able to hear the sound of birds again, cars driving on the street, and my voice. I know he would like to hear that because we have had conversations about it.

-Flash back-

It was about a month before graduation, Niall was sleeping over at my house and we were both laying on my bed talking. I left the light on so we could both talk rather than Niall just speaking slowly in his louder-than-average tone of voice.

Do you remember sounds? I asked hesitantly. I know he wouldn’t be offended but I still was worried about asking him questions about his disability. He seemed to get fidgety whenever someone talked about it. Most of the time I didn’t even notice it, but sometimes it can be hard, like when we’re shopping.

Some sounds I remember. Not all of them, like my mom’s voice. I forgot what it sounds like. Sometimes I wish I could hear it again. I remember I liked it, it was soothing and would always make me feel better. Niall answered truthfully. I smiled and leaned over to peck his lips. I’m just glad he feels comfortable enough around me to tell me things like this. A few months ago I was lucky for him to even be in the same room as me. The thought made me smile. Niall was grinning a goofy grin at me. He rolled over so he was straddling my hips. I smirked.

Want to know the one thing I wish I could hear most? Niall smirked. I laughed and nodded. He ground his hips roughly against mine causing a soft moan to escape my lips.

You

-End of Flash back-

“I don’t think he would want to remain deaf. He has told me before he wishes he could hear things.” I say trying to keep my voice as calm as possible. I don’t want to piss off Maura, she is what stands between Niall getting what he needs and him not. She just stood there with her arms crossed looking down at Niall.

“Fine. But I put you in charge of all his medical decisions and expenses then if you think he really needs this.” She barks before grabbing her coat off the back of the chair and storming out of the room. I sighed and plopped down on the chair, putting my head in my hands. How am I going to afford all of this?

-Louis POV-

I lay in bed wrapped up in Harry’s tight embrace. He was snoring softly his curls splayed out around his head like a halo. I slowly began tracing the outlines of his butterfly tattoo. I always found it funny that he chose to mark his body up with seemingly random tattoos. But his response was always the same.

“They each have their own meaning boo” I would always roll my eyes at him but I loved his random tattoos, the way his voice is deep and husky especially in the morning when it’s thick with sleep. I felt Harry stir under the touch of my fingers. He slowly reached over and grabbed my hand that was tracing his tattoo and entwined our fingers. I looked up at him, he still had his eyes clasped shut. I laughed, I know he’s awake.

“Hazza” I said softly against his skin. He shivered but stayed quiet. I laughed and scooted up closer to his ear.

“Hazza” I said a little louder. He still didn’t move. I decided I needed a different approach. I rolled over so I was facing him better and tried to muster up my sexiest voice.

“Harry I need you… I need you bad…” I pretty much moaned. His eyes shot open and he looked at me. I burst into a fit of giggles and he chuckled to. He reached out and pulled me flush against his body sending tiny sparks all over me.

“You can’t just tease me like that Lou, I thought you really needed me.” Harry murmured in my ear. His deep morning voice doing wild things to my body.

“I did. Then I got over it.” I smirked wiggling out of his grip. He tried to tighten it so I couldn’t leave but I got free and jumped out of bed. He laughed and stared at me as I got up and walked out of the room. I felt like I was being eye raped. I wandered into the kitchen and started making some scrambled eggs. I heard the sound of feet padding on the hardwood floor. I turned to see Harry walking into the kitchen. His curls were wild and going everywhere, it made him look so cute. I smiled and he walked over and pecked my lips.

“I didn’t get to tell you this. Good morning boo.” Harry said wrapping is arms around my waist. I held his back but soon realized I had eggs on the stove and they were going to burn if I didn’t give the some attention. I spun around in Harry’s arm and started moving the eggs around so they didn’t burn.

“Here let me help.” Harry said walking to the refrigerator. He pulled out some cheese, onions, bell peppers, and some form of meat I didn’t know we had and walked back over to me. He quickly chopped everything up and put it in with the eggs. He took over scrambling them as I stood back and watched him at work. Once he was finished making the eggs he plated them and brought me a plate. He went and sat at the kitchen table. I cheekily went and sat on his lap, he didn’t complain. He wrapped his one arm around my waist and he ate with his other. We ended up feeding each other off our plates and laughing the entire time. It was fun, I don’t remember the last time we just goofed off like this. It’s been too long.

The rest of the day was spent watching movies and cuddling, neither of us had work tonight so our plans were movies and maybe some other activities that are a little to X rated for the kids. I felt like we had finally gotten past the speed bump. He knows I love him, he knows how terrible I feel about the whole Liam thing. I just hope things can stay like this.   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been having a bad case of writers block so i'm sorry this chapter sucked. Also, this story is apparently rated R and that royally pissed me off because now no one can read this besides my fans. on Breathless I have 4000+ reads (thank you guys btw) and on here I haven't even made it to 1000 yet. A little upsetting.... so vote fan comment please?