Magic

Chapter 13

REMINDER!!!

Liam is BOLD

Niall is Italic

Josh is BOTH

-Liam’s POV-

I walk down the halls that are covered with white doors with large black numbers on the side that take you to other people’s rooms. Where those people have other medical problems that you may have never heard of. If you really think about it, it’s quite sad that these people have to be here. They may or may not get better, but you don’t even take the time to stop and see if they are alright. You are too wrapped up in your own problems, your own family who is here at the hospital. I pass by all the familiar faces of nurses and doctors. They all know me by now, they all know my boyfriend Niall is the one patient who is unresponsive and in a coma. They all treat me with respect and sorrow. I walk straight to Niall’s room today, I sometimes stop and chat with some of the nurses, but I felt like I needed to be with Niall. I haven’t been coming as often, Louis and I have been seeing each other more often. I started to feel like I was ignoring Niall so I told Louis I was actually going to visit Niall today. He seemed a little sad at first but then he decided he would spend time with Harry. It will help keep our secret better if Louis spends time with him. I hate that we have to lie, but we can’t tell anyone. I don’t even think this means anything. I walked into Niall’s room, my thoughts running wild. I hadn’t even noticed that Niall’s doctor was standing over Niall checking him over. I looked up and nearly gasped.

“We think we know how to get him to wake up.” The doctor said calmly once he saw I was watching him. I nodded letting him know I wanted him to continue talking. He cleared his throat and looked back over to Niall.

“Well, we have to do brain surgery. While we are doing that we could fix his hearing. But that’s only if you would like us to. He doesn’t have to, but we can put implants in that will correct his hearing and he will be able to hear again. We just need the okay from his guardian, you.” The doctor explained. I just stood there in shock, Niall would be able to hear again? He would be able to hear me speak to him, we could watch movies without the subtitles. We could dance and listen to music together. His whole life could change, we could be together and be a normal couple. But is it my choice to choose that for him? What if he wants to be deaf? Wait, who am I kidding. Who wants to be deaf? No one. I look at the doctor and nod.

“What do I sign?” I ask calmly. He smiles and walks out of the room and grabs the clipboard off the door. He walks back in looking through the papers before he hands me the clipboard.

“These give us permission to do the surgery to help him wake up, and these give us permission to put in the implants. I’ll give you a few minutes to sign everything. I really do believe this will help Niall.” The doctor said before walking out of the room. I smiled to myself and sat down on the chair beside Niall’s bed and started signing all the papers. I glanced at some of the words, but decided I was too lazy to actually read them. I trust the doctors, they know what they are doing. I finished signing everything and walked back out into the lobby to hand the nurses the clipboard. I walked back to the room and walked straight over to Niall. I grabbed his very limp hand and squeezed it. I brought it up to my lips and placed a small kiss on it.

“You’re going to be okay baby, I know it. I love you.” I whispered. I know he wouldn’t hear it even if he wasn’t in a coma, but I don’t care. I just had to say it, I had to somehow think he could hear me and know how much I love him. I know I’ve made mistakes but I’m only human. I just hope Niall can forgive me for all the bullshit I have done to him. I hear the sound of footsteps coming towards the room. I look up and smile when Louis steps foot into the room. He grins at me and walks inside.

“Hey there.” He smirks. I laugh and roll my eyes, I thought he was going to be hanging out with Harry today.

“What happened to hanging out with Harry today?” I ask him. He shrugs and walks closer to me, he won’t do anything here in the room. He has some respect for Niall. But it doesn’t stop him from acting sexy around me. He shakes his hips as he walks in front of me and looks down at Niall. I hold back a moan at his perfect ass. Louis turns around and smirks at me, he knows exactly what he is doing to me. I sigh and roll my eyes at him.

“They told me they know how to wake him up, they think he could hear again too.” I explain trying to get Louis to stop being so sexual around me. Louis freezes, but he covers it up quickly. He nods and I can see the fake smile he is plastering on his face as I speak.

“That’s wonderful Li, I’m glad he’s going to be okay.” Louis somewhat lies. I gulp, why is he lying? He wants Niall to be okay, I know he does. But why is he so nervous? I smile at him and look at Niall.

“Well, let’s go get some lunch Lou?” I ask trying to help him not looks so fake and glum. He nods and looks from me to Niall. I think about asking him about it, but I decide not to. We walk out of the hospital and to Louis car.

-Harry’s POV-

You know that feeling you get when you are around the one you love? You get all tingly inside and are just genuinely happy no matter what. Well that’s the feeling I have been having with Louis since the day I met him. I have never gotten used to the feeling of him touching me, both intimately and not. He is perfect and I love him. I just wish he didn’t obsess over things so easily, or that he had to be such a good guy and care so deeply for someone who is suffering. Like Liam. Louis took off after about 15 minutes of hanging out. He told me he felt bad for bailing on Liam. I like that he cares so much about Liam and Niall, but I wish he hung out with me more. It’s like he doesn’t like being around me anymore, almost like he’s scared of me or something. I try not to think about it, I just hope this isn’t the beginning of the end. I shake my head at that thought. I sigh and walk into the kitchen. I look at the table and notice he left the bag of clothes I had bought for Liam on the table. I buy Liam clothes constantly because he won’t go shopping himself anymore and all his clothes are raggedy and worn out. I look at the clock, if I hurry I could probably meet them at the hospital before they head out to get lunch. I grabbed the car keys off the counter and ran out to my car. I drove all the way to the hospital hoping I could beat Louis and Liam from their lunch. I don’t want to get there and have them be already gone. I pulled into the parking lot and scanned all of the cars. I noticed Liam and Louis cars parked side by side. I grinned, I had beat them. Unless they were eating in the cafeteria, but then it wouldn’t really matter since they were still at the hospital. I pulled my car around and parked it beside Liam’s car. I turned off the motor of my car and opened the door.

“Fuck… Liam…” I heard Louis moan. I froze, why is Louis moaning Liam’s name?

“Just like that, shit… Lou you’re so tight” Liam’s voice moaned loudly. What the hell is going on? I turn my head slowly and feel the plastic bag I had held in my hand slip from my grasp. It fell with a soft thud. I heard the sound of someone screaming. Liam and Louis heads popped up and their eyes grew wide. Then I realized I was the one screaming. Hot tears built up in my eyes I turned around and jumped into my car ignoring the sounds of Louis screaming my name for me to stop. I drove as quickly as I could out of the parking lot. The only thing running through my mind was, not again.

[A/N so what do you think is going to happen to Louis and Harry? Team Lilo or Team Larry? and what do you think about Niall getting his hearing back? Do you think he is going to like it or is he going to hate Liam for signing the papers? Comment your thoughts I love to hear your predictions!!]