Paper Doll

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS!! have I ever told you how much I love you?! well I do! here is an update because of how much I love you all :D comment and vote please?:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

REMINDER!!!

Liam is BOLD

Niall is Italic

Josh is BOTH

-Harry’s POV-

I heard Louis leave, I had expected him to. He is hardly home anymore. I ended up falling asleep again, I didn’t have school today since it was Saturday. I woke up to the sound of someone stumbling into the house. I know exactly who it is to, Louis. I sighed and rolled out of bed. I looked at the clock, it was only 1 in the afternoon. It’s way too early for anyone, even alcoholics, to get drunk. I sighed and walked out to the living room where I knew Louis would be. He was sitting on the couch with a stupid grin on his face. His eyes were slightly blood shot and he kept giggling like an idiot. What is wrong with him now? I just stood there looking at him as he laughed like a buffoon.

“What’s so funny?” I ask. My face is stern as I watch him still laughing on the couch. After what felt like a millennium he stopped laughing and tried to steady his breathing. He looked up at me and smiled a goofy grin. What is so fucking funny!?

“Your hair is curly” He says stating the obvious. I roll my eyes, he is so wasted right now. I sigh and walk to the couch. I just can’t find the energy to get mad at him anymore, nothing changes when I get mad at him.

“Yes, my hair is curly Louis.” I sigh reaching for the remote to switch on the TV. Louis giggled and I felt a hand on my head. My eyes glanced over at Louis who was looking at me like I was a new toy. He giggled and started rubbing the side of my face. What is he doing? Is this some new type of foreplay he’s is trying on me? Well if it is it sure as hell isn’t turning me on.

“What are you doing Lou?” I ask in confusion. This only made him giggle harder. He stopped petting my face, but he didn’t stop touching me. He pointed his finger before poking me where my dimple would have been if I was smiling. I’m not smiling.

“Where are you Mr. Dimple!? I wanna see you Mr.!” Louis cooed like he was talking to a new born baby. Okay, I have never seen him act like this before. He has been drunk plenty of times while I was around and he has never acted this way before. I reached up and grabbed his hand forcing him to stop touching me. He pouted as I removed his hand.

“Louis what are you doing?” I ask. I know he isn’t going to give me a straight answer but it’s worth a shot right? He stopped laughing and suddenly looked serious. Maybe he was sobering up? All hopes of the sober Louis returning to me went crashing down the second Louis jumped up into the standing position on the couch. I looked up at him. He smirked and ran into our bedroom. I sighed and tried to decide if I wanted to follow him or just ignore him. Maybe I could go to the store for a little while until he sobers up. That sounds like a good plan. I need to get some new shoes anyways. I was about to get up to grab my car keys when Louis comes running down the hallway back out to the living room. He had changed his clothes. He was now wearing his blue superman shirt and no pants. He was wearing white boxers that he had tucked his shirt into. He had a red sheet that I think was our Christmas themed bed sheet tied around his neck. He ran out to me and jumped on the couch once again.

“Have no fear! Superman is here!” He shouts at the top of his lungs. I sighed and flopped back down on to the couch. I don’t think I would be very smart of me to leave him in this state. I am a little scared he would set the house on fire. I don’t know how long it took but in the time it took for Louis to become tired he had jumped from every piece of furniture in the room. He had accomplished to knock over everything in sight at least once and he was currently trying to save me from an invisible pigeon he had somehow named Kevin. If I didn’t know Louis better, I would say he was high off something. But I know he would never do that. He would never do drugs.

-Liam’s POV-

I froze. What is he doing here? How is it he always finds a way to ruin what I have going with Niall? He always shows up out of the blue once I have Niall loving me again. I glanced over at Niall. His face lit up when he saw Josh. My heart sank. ‘He’s better for him’ echoed through my head. I groaned, I think I’m going insane right now. I reached down for Niall’s hand and entwined our fingers. Niall looked up and gave me a small smile before looking back to Josh. Niall waved at him Josh returning the wave with a smile that I wanted to smack off his face. I hated the way he looked at Niall. I don’t know what he means by that look, but it always leaves me feeling played. If that makes sense. Niall’s hand left mine, my heart sank as he walked over to Josh. I couldn’t see what they were talking about because Niall’s back was to me. I sighed and walked closer, I might as well know what they were talking about.

Yea, it’s signed by all of them!” Niall boasted. I smiled, he was gloating about the present I gave him. I couldn’t help but smirk at Josh, he probably hated me for getting Niall such an amazing present for no particular reason. Josh’s eyes glanced at me, I could have sworn I saw a glare come from him. I must be imagining things though. He wouldn’t glare at me, he doesn’t hate me like I hate him.

That’s so cool. You should play it, and maybe show me that song you wrote.” Josh said back to Niall. I gasped, Niall wrote a song? When had he done that? Why didn’t I know about this? I felt slightly hurt that Niall didn’t tell me about his song. I looked to him, he was blushing. Jealously ripped through me. I wanted to be the only one to make him blush like that, I don’t like that Josh can make his cheeks burn bright like I can. I groaned, Josh’s eyes shot to me. Wait, why did he look at me? He’s deaf, he couldn’t hear me groan. That’s weird. Must have been a coincidence.

Maybe another day, Liam and I are on a date.” Niall said. My heart swelled, he still wanted to continue this date. I tried to control the grin of triumph that spread across my cheeks but I couldn’t help it. Josh nodded and said goodbye before walking away. I smirked at the back of his head as he walked down the street. I still think it was weird that he was at my car, it was also weird that he looked at me when I groaned. I think I’m just getting paranoid though. I hate him too much. I need to calm down, or I’m going to end up going insane and losing someone I love. The thought of losing Niall is haunting. I shook the thought as I got into my car.

So where would you like to go? I didn’t really have anything planned after the guitar store” I admitted with a blush. Niall laughed his loud laugh and shook his head.

I don’t really care, I just want to spend time with you Li” He saying that made the butterflies sore in my stomach. I blushed and tried to think of where to take Niall. I decided to just take him to the park. We haven’t really gone there much lately. It was a short drive there so I parked quickly. Niall got out and walked to my side. I smiled and he entwined our fingers. That’s a shock, he hasn’t done that since he met Josh. The smile on my face grew at his actions. We walked hand in hand down the dirt path into the park. We came across a small playground. Niall grinned up at me and looked back to the playground. I smirked.

Race you to the swings!” I said quickly dropping Niall’s hand and running to the swings. I pumped my arms quickly running as fast as I could. The swings were so close to me. I turned and Niall was running right alongside me. He smirked and pumped his arms faster, I wasn’t paying attention and tripped over a branch on the ground, forcing me to fall flat on my face. I let out an ‘ooph’ as I fell. I looked up to see Niall running back to me.

Are you okay?” He asked frantically. I got up slowly and stood to my feet.

Yeah, but I’m pretty sure you cheated.” I smirked. Niall grinned and shook his head. I laughed and grabbed his waist pulling him close to me. I leaned my forehead on his and smiled. I closed the small distance between us and placed my lips onto his. He didn’t even hesitate to kiss me back. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. Niall wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me back into another kiss. Maybe we are going to be alright. Maybe I’m just being paranoid about Josh.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I really enjoyed writing Harry's POV. It was fun. So vote and comment :D OH ad this chapter is dedicated to @LiamPaynexxoo24 because he's an amazing friend and he puts up with my bullshit all the time. I love you Guy :')