Just Can't Let Her Go

it's short, sorry guys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

REMINDER!!!

Liam is BOLD

Niall is Italic

-Liam’s POV-

I guess in my mind I always knew this little thing with Louis and I wouldn’t last. I think I was just hoping that once Niall woke up, we could pretend like it never happened and everything could go back to how it was. Sadly, I am not very bright about how the world works. I think it’s a good thing Harry found out, then there won’t have to be any lying to our friends. But I don’t think he should have found out in the way that he did. No one should find the person they love having sex with someone. I hate myself for that. When Louis finally saw Harry he jumped up and ran after him, butt naked might I add. But Harry had gotten in his car and drove away, it was no use. I watched as Louis got dressed and drove back to his house. I know he is hoping to talk with Harry and work it out. I want them to be okay, I really do. But I need to be here at the hospital with Niall. They are taking him into surgery soon. I sat in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to come out and tell me any form of news about Niall. I haven’t seen him in over 2 hours. I know the surgery is hard and takes a long time, but I am starting to worry about my Nialler. I sigh to myself and look through my phone for the hundredth time. You can only text and scroll through instagram for so long. I felt someone sit down beside me. I look up and to my surprise it’s Zayn and Giulia. Zayn looks so tired and drained, like he hasn’t had a proper night’s sleep in a long while. I give him my best smile and hope to make him feel a little better.

“How’s Niall? We went to his room but it was empty. Did they change his room or something?” Zayn asked. His voice coming out just as tired as he looked. I shook my head, I guess I forgot to call them with all this drama going on.

“No, Niall is having a surgery. They think he will wake up after it. And they are giving him implants so he can hear again.” I say, I feel myself growing happier when I think about Niall being able to hear once again.

“That’s great news! Hey babe? Can you go get me some water from the cafeteria? Please baby?” Zayn asks giving her a puppy dog look. She smiled and rolled her eyes before walking towards the cafeteria. I sighed, I wish I had Niall here. I miss him so much.

“Harry called me.” Zayn says suddenly. I freeze, shit. Did Harry tell him? Of course he did! Why else would Zayn bring up that Harry called him? I just nodded and looked down at my shoes, I feel ashamed of what I did. I shouldn’t have done it and I know that.

“He’s not mad at you or Louis. He’s mad at himself, for not seeing it. I don’t think he’s going to leave Louis. He loves him too much, but he needs time away. I don’t know why you two did what you did but you really hurt Harry, especially Louis since this wasn’t his first time cheating.” Zayn explains. I nod, I heard about back at the cabin. I just couldn’t believe Louis would do that but now I guess I know he would. I sighed, I hate myself for this. I ruined a perfectly good relationship between two people that are very much in love. Zayn hugged me from the side trying to comfort me. I gave him a small smile and looked back to my shoes. Zayn was still acting funny, plus he looked terrible and that’s not normal for Zayn. He always looks great, even if he only got 3 hours of sleep last night. Something is up and I need to find out.

“What’s up with you? You look like you haven’t slept in weeks.” I ask. Zayn sighs and looks at his hands, picking at his fingers nervously. This is odd, why is Zayn so nervous? I eyed him for a second, giving him time to think over his answer. I know it’s something big, but do I want to know? Do I really want to know why he looks like this? What if it’s something terrible? Something I don’t want to know about? I pushed all those thoughts to the back of my mind and waited patiently for Zayn to tell me what is on his mind.

“Josh, he threatened to hurt Giulia if I don’t help him kill Niall.”

-Louis POV-

I rushed home hoping Harry was going to go home, something deep inside me told me I was stupid to think that but my heart told me to keep running to keep trying to find him. I pulled into the driveway so quickly I surely left dark marks from my tires. I jumped out of the car slamming the door closed quickly and ran up to the house. The front door was unlocked and Harry’s car was parked beside mine. He was home. Thank god. I ran inside and stopped dead in my tracks. My heart broke at the sight in front of me. Harry was curled up in a ball on the floor in the doorway. I dropped to my knees and crawled over to him. He was whimpering and crying. I can’t believe I did this to him. I feel like utter shit. I am so sorry. I reached out to touch Harry and he flinched.

“P-p-please don’t” He whimpered. My heart shattered. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to hurt him anymore than I have. Maybe I should just go, maybe I should just leave the city and never come back. I think that’s what I should do, that’s what would help everyone. I go to stand up but Harry grabs me by the wrist and tugs me back down.

“Please don’t leave me.” He cries. I don’t know what to do, he doesn’t want me to touch him but he doesn’t want me to leave? I am so confused. I nod not knowing what else to do. I sit on the floor beside Harry, he keeps crying and all I want to do is reach out and show him how sorry I am. I want to hold him and whisper how much I love him in his ears.

“Then do it.” His voice squeaks. Wait what? I look at him puzzled, his eyes are glazed over with tears and his nose is turning red from crying so hard.

“Hold me” Shit did I say that out loud?

“Yes you did” He answers for me again. I feel my face flush. I said all of that out loud, great. I slowly reach out and pull him to my lap, holding him close to me. He cries into my shirt letting his tears soak through it.

“I’m so sorry Harry. I am so sorry.” This is all I can say to him. I don’t know what else to say, I didn’t want to hurt him, but I knew this would. I am just so stupid. Harry continues crying I hold him tighter and kiss his temple. I don’t deserve him.

“You have every right to hate me and be angry. I think what I’m going to do is just leave. I think I need to leave and get away from you and everyone. All I do is bring bad things to you all, you need me to stay away I know it.” I say. Harry freezes, he looks up at me with horror in his eyes.

“N-n-no! You c-can’t l-leave me! Please n-no!” He shrieks. I am shocked at his actions but hold him closer, I don’t get him. He shouldn’t want me here, he shouldn’t want me to be holding him. This doesn’t make sense.

“Why do you want me to stay Hazza? I don’t get it?” I ask softly. He sniffles and pushes himself up so he is sitting in my lap, straddling me. But it’s not in a sexual way, he looks to childlike for it to be like that.

“Because, no matter how much you hurt me, no matter how many times I get slapped in the face I still love you. And you going away is only going to hurt me more. Please Lou, I don’t hate you for what you did. I should, I know I should. But I don’t. Please just don’t go.” He says. I sit there in shock, he takes this as a chance to crash his lips onto mine. I freeze for a second still in shock that he doesn’t hate me. I only take minute to realize what’s happening and kiss him back with force. I want to show him how much I love him and miss him just in this kiss. He understands I think. We pull away breathless from the kiss. He has left me speechless. I don’t know what to say to him at this point.

“I love you, and I promise I won’t leave you or hurt you anymore.” I say once I find my voice. He shakes his head confusing me.

“Don’t promise me that you won’t hurt me. I know you can’t keep that promise. It’s bound to happen. I can’t promise you that either.” He says. I just nod, I know he’s right. I crash my lips on his savoring the feeling of his lips pressed to mine. He still had tears running down his cheeks, I quickly wiped them away with my thumb and kissed his nose.

“I love you so much Harry, I am so sorry baby.” I whisper giving him an eskimo kiss. He smiled and kissed me.

“I love you too.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think of the chapter? Did you hear the news? We leaked a new song ;) Just Can't Let Her Go! its so different from what I'm used to. I thought it was fake at first, but it's not! ahh if you haven't heard it I put it on the side! listen to it!!!! Comment vote.. fan... please?:)