Give Me Love

Hey guys! update weeee so I have a new story, but I am posting it on my instagram instead of here. Just thought i'd try something new! so if you want to read it I put the prompt up today my i.g. is @tommosgirl16

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

REMINDER!!!

Liam is BOLD

Niall is Italic

Josh is BOTH

-Louis POV-

Driving home from the hospital I just felt dirty. I felt dirty, because deep down I knew I liked it. I knew I liked kissing Liam. His lips were perfect, I could get lost in them every day if I was allowed to. But that’s the thing, I’m not allowed. He’s my forbidden fruit. My forbidden fruit that I just got a taste of, and of course I don’t think I can stop. I was so caught up in my thoughts I almost missed my house. I pulled into my driveway and thanked god Harry wasn’t home. He must have went to work, he got a job down at the bakery. He seemed to really like it, but he didn’t get home until late some nights. Tonight I am slightly happy he is working late, I need time to sort everything out. I know one thing. I will not tell Harry about the kiss.

I stayed away as much as possible, I didn’t bring Liam lunches anymore. I didn’t go to his hotel that I had arranged for him to stay at since I don’t think it would be good if he stayed at Harry and I’s place any longer. I just told Harry Liam went back home. He didn’t need to know. I was sitting on the couch, I haven’t gone back to work since… well… since I got out of the hospital. They told me I can be on medical leave for the next 6 months and I am only 2 months in. I was flipping through the TV looking for something good to watch. Harry was getting ready for work, I could hear him dropping things in our room. He is such a klutz, but an adorable one at that. I giggled when I heard a loud crash.

“SHIT! God dammit!” He cursed. I laughed and got up deciding to go check on the curly haired weirdo. I walked in to find he spilt my cologne. I sighed, that stuff was expensive but I can’t be mad at him. It was obviously an accident. He looks up to see me standing in the doorway, his jaw drops and he looks scared to see me.

“Louis! No, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to, I was rushing around trying to find something and well, it fell…” He sighs. I smile at him and walk over to him, I reach up and grab his chin.

“I’m not mad baby, I can get a new one. Don’t worry.” I soothe, he smiles. He leans his head down and presses his lips to mine. I smile into the kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him as close as possible to me. Flashes of Liam’s face shoot through my mind. Everything feels wrong, kissing Harry doesn’t feel right.

“Boo?” He mumbles pulling back from the kiss. I hadn’t even noticed we had stopped, I was so caught up in my horrible thoughts about the kiss Liam and I shared.

“Hmm?” I ask, trying to get my head back in reality. The kiss meant nothing, Liam was vulnerable and needed someone, I just happened to be the person there so he used me. It’s not like he felt anything, I surly didn’t feel anything in the kiss. I didn’t right?

“Boo? What’s wrong? Why’d you stop kissing me back?” He asks, he’s trying to hide the hurt in his voice, but I heard it. I give him a confused look, I didn’t mean to stop kissing him, I really didn’t I was just thinking. Should I tell him? Should I tell him about the kiss? No, it would only complicate things.

“Sorry, I was just thinking about my plans for today.” I lie easily. He nods and grins pecking my lips once more before walking back to our closet. He pulls out a bag and hands it to me. I raise an eyebrow at him.

“What’s this?” I ask. He smiles.

“It’s for Liam, give it to him for me? I won’t be able to give it to him and he needs it today. And since you’re visiting him a lot lately I thought you could give it to him.” I just nodded and turned to leave. Harry walked out after me and grabbed his car keys.

“Booooooooo” He dragged out. I smiled at him and pretended like I didn’t know what he wanted. He wanted me to kiss him goodbye.

“Yes?” I asked, faking badly. He smirked. He set down his bag he took to work and walked slowly over to me. He grabbed me harshly and pulled me flush to his chest, he still was holding that cheeky grin of his I loved so much.

“You’re going to be late for work you know.” I say still acting like I didn’t know what he wanted. He shrugged.

“I am waiting for my goodbye kiss.” He grins. I shake my head.

“And who said you get one today?” I joke. He fakes being hurt.

“Fine, I guess you don’t get any fun tonight then boo…” He threatens. My jaw drops. I grab his face in my hands and press my lips to his with such force he jumps back slightly. He grins into the kiss and kisses me back. When we pull back he laughs at me and kisses my nose.

“Bye baby, love you.” He says opening the front door to leave.

“Love you too! Drive safe!” I shout as he walks out the door. I look around, I guess I should get ready to see Liam, it would we weird if I didn’t give him the stuff. Harry would for sure know something was up then.

-Liam’s POV-

I don’t know what I was thinking, I don’t know why I did such a stupid thing. As much as I wanted to say it, as much as I tried to forget it, I couldn’t. I don’t want to admit it but I have to, I liked kissing Louis. It felt good, it felt right. I felt like it was perfect. Sure, I know Louis didn’t like it but he kissed me back. He did, he even said

“No one has to know about this” So he obviously liked it to some degree. He made me get a hotel now, I know he doesn’t want to see me. I haven’t seen him in a week or so. I should just go home, I shouldn’t make Louis pay for a hotel for me. That’s not right. I look at the clock, I can’t visit Niall today, his doctors running tests on him to see if he’s doing any better or any worse. I hope he is getting better, once he is awake everything will go back to how it’s supposed to be, right? I sighed and tried to find something to watch on TV, but my mind couldn’t get away from the thoughts of Louis. I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I couldn’t stop myself from thinking about how much I wanted to kiss his soft lips once more. His soft lips that sent shivers down my spine and made me feel like I was on fire. I used to have that feeling with Niall, but it’s been so long since I’ve kissed him I’ve nearly forgotten. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I almost didn’t hear the knock on my door. I don’t remember ordering room service? I walked over to the door and opened it. I nearly gasped when I saw who was standing in the doorway.

“Louis?” I ask stupidly. Of course it’s Louis, he’s standing right there! He gave me a small smile and lifted his arm, it was a bag that looked like it had some clothes in it. I thought Harry was getting me new clothes?

“Harry asked me to bring these by. He said you asked for them.” Louis said softly. He seemed too guarded. I don’t like this Louis, I like the outgoing and sweet Louis. I nodded and stepped back allowing him into the room. He stepped in and set the bag down, he eyed me for a second it looked like he was trying to decide what to do, if he should act like nothing happened or if he should continue this awkward feeling in the room.

“Liam I-” but I cut him off by putting my hand up, he couldn’t say anything to fix it, what’s done is done. He stepped forward, I know I should step back, but I liked the feelings I got when he was close to me. I felt tingly and light as air. I took a step closer to him, we were a few inches apart from each other.

“This is wrong.” Louis said before grabbing the back of my head and smashing his lips onto mine, I mumbled something but it was lost into the kiss. I didn’t care, I was getting high off the sweet felling of Louis lips plastered to mine. Our lips moved and somehow we found our way to the bed, Louis pushed me down and straddled me. His eyes were blue, but they were clouded with something, Lust.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the next chapter depends on you guys, should I do smut, or no. Either I write it happening, or I just mention it happened. Comment your preference and I will decide from there :) love youuuu