Chapter 8: Neal

Neal's P.O.V:

Regina and Robin walk into our meeting place with scared looks on their faces and I know they've failed me. And now Emma is right where she wants to be- back in Killian Jones' arms. The man who I want- need-gone.

"Neal... he decided not to go with us... and they've admitted their love for each other... " Robin says.

"We know we failed," says Regina, "honestly, we know. But you've got to give us another chance. Ple-"

"Enough. You have failed me, and you will pay the price." Regina's face hardens and her grows pale as I pull out my walkie talkie. "Get your ass over here and lock up Regina and Robin in the hellhole. Now!! " I shout into it. A couple minutes later, another one of my workers comes in and drags the two imbeciles away. With them out of the way, maybe I'll be able to think straight for once.

Emma dumped me. For that son of a bitch Killian. And I will get my revenge. Sure, I'm working for a higher power, but this benefits me. That girl is going to pay. So what if I broke her heart?! It's not like I actually liked her that much. She's attractive and that's all I need to know. But Killian... Killian will pay for stealing her from me. He will pay dearly. Because no one crosses me and gets away with it. No one. Ah, but tomorrow is Monday. And Monday is a school day. A school day in which I will crush Killian, gain Emma, and get paid for a job well done.