Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Are we there yet?" I asked, trying my best not to sound too whiney.

"Yes. It's just around the corner." Aaron said, looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"Eyes on the road, eyes on the road."

He laughed but turned round to stick his tongue out to me.

"Very mature, Aaron."

"All the best for you!"

I had to laugh at that, just because of how stupid he sounded. He looked gorgeous, though! He was wearing a light blue t-shirt which clung to his perfectly sculpted body, dark blue jeans and his trademark black boots and leather jacket. He'd always been hot, but I had to admitt that I really liked his leather jacket on him. It showed you his cheeky side.

He parked his fancy black car around the back of the pizza restaurant where we were meeting the rest of the guys.

I turned to face him just before we go out. "Now, Aaron, keep your eyes to yourself. These girls don't take to kindly to someone looking down their tops!" I saw his mock pout and added "Do you remember when you tried hitting on Brooke? I don't think you'll want another sore face."

"You're just jealous."

I raised an eyebrow "And why would I be jealous?"

"Because you wouldn't be the one stealing all my attention" he replied with a shrug.

"You are funny."

"Come on, you know you like just a little bit of my attention. I saw your face when I kissed you."

"My hand?" I asked.

"Your forehead and your cheek, too. Don't say you didn't enjoy it. Bet you would have given anything for a proper kiss. Or for me to have brought the bike, so that you could hold my waste in your arms, nice and tight. You would love the opportunity to feel me up."

"Oh, grow up! And that bike is a monster! If anything I would have refused to get on it! I spat back.

"Nah, you would have done it - just so you could run your hand along my abs.. Real slow.." he was attempting to mock me.

"You're pathetic, pervert." I jabbed index finger into his ribs and he yelped. I smiled, satisfied.

"There you go, was that a secret attempt to feel me up!? I'm disappointed in you!" he feigned.

I rolled my eyes and tried to open the door but he locked it. I sat back in my seat staring out the window, tapping my foot on the car floor.

He smirked and unlocked it.

"Oh, Eboni?"

I snapped my head round, trying to pretend I was annoyed but him, but I found it extremely hard not to laugh.. His face was just too cute. "What?"

"Love you." he grinned.

***

We found Brooke and Jessica inside already so I went over to them to say hi.

"Aw, god. He's hot. Loving the badass vibe. And he's totally got it in for you." Jessica squealed in hushed whispers.

"Don't be daft, Jess, he's two years older. Plus he's Jason's brother. I've known him practically my whole life!".

"So?" she cocked an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not really into the whole bad guy thing anyway."