Chapter 24

New characters in this chapter! Woo! Oh, and sorry for the errors, the whole book will eventually be edited when I can be bothered, haha! Enjoy!

Chapter 24

By the time Sunday morning came, I woke up feeling tired and groggy after few hours of sleep. I didn't know what to think with the whole Aaron thing. I wasn't sure exactly how I felt either. But I did feel like there was a part of me missing, an obvious part.

After breakfast I settled down on my bed to go through my load of homework. History, French, biology.. The never ending list. But of course I was interrupted by my phone buzzing from my bedside cabinet and of course it was Brooke.

"Dude, we have serious shit to talk about. Can I come over? Why am I asking? I'll be there in fifteen minutes." Brooke rambled down the phone.

"Well hello to you, too! I'm rolling my eyes at you by the way. Just because you can't see it."

"Why am I even friends with you if you betray me this way?" she asked sarcastically. "Anyway, get dressed because I know you're not," I looked down at my Minnie Mouse pyjamas, "and I'll be intruding your home very soon."

I quickly jumped into the shower being careful not to wet my hair and pulled on a pair of long black leggings, a plain white strap t-shirt and a black hoody. Can't forget the pink and white fluffy bed socks.

As soon as I stepped into my bedroom, Brooke had made herself comfortable on my bed with my laptop placed on her lap. "Make yourself at home!" I said sarcastically.

She waved a hand at me to tell me to shut up. "Have you heard about Stacy and Luke?"

This didn't sound promising. "What about them?"

"It's all over Facebook that they are 'seeing'. I mean, what is all this seeing business about? Either they're together or they're not together! Ugh, people piss me off!" Her face twisted slightly as if she was disgusted.

"Seeing?"

"Yep! Queer people." Her expression softened a little as she looked at me. "Oh, hey, are you okay with this? I didn't think before blabbing.."

"Yeah, of course, she can have him. They deserve each other." Stacy was such a slut! How could she mess with Aaron so much and then automatically move onto Luke. He was a perfectly nice guy until her, yeah, so what, I'm blaming Stacy for that ignorant boy. She's a vindictive bitch anyway..

I couldn't help but feel a stab of jealousy, though. I didn't want Luke, of course I didn't, but I did want something to happen between us when we were going out on they dates before he turned into a prick. He was such a nice guy to me.. How could he change his whole personality so quickly? That was what was confusing about him. But had he been like this the whole time and I was just too blind to see it? I guess I'll never know...

But none of the puzzle pieces joined together to give me the answer of why I had been dreaming about the guy for so long! I had never met him until he knocked me over a few weeks ago, yet it felt like I had been dreaming about him for years! If I had been dreaming about him then wasn't fate supposed to bring us together? Do I even believe in fate? No.. Yes.. Who cares!? But wouldn't it be more logic if I fell in love with Luke? Yeah. Luke was supposed to be mine! But I didn't want him...

Why couldn't it be Aaron I was dreaming about all this time? It would make so much more sense! Bit then.. Aaron didn't want me. I felt so used between the very first moment at his house with all the hand kissing, the time in his shed, then waking up in his bed (how dirty must that sound?) and then our moment on his couch when my dad walked in yesterday. I knew I liked Aaron even through all the complications and his brother interfering, but Aaron really didn't like me back. He'd proved that last night when he ended whatever was going on - which he brushed of ad nothing.