Chapter 3

So here's chapter 3! I hope you all like the story so far! Comment and vote and let me know what you think will happen next! Also, please do have a read at 'it's my life' by babyriley, it's brilliant so far! Thank you <3

Luke on the right ->

Chapter 3

He walked towards me like a Greek god. His dark blonde hair flopping in his eyes. I so badly wanted to stand up and push it away from his face just to look into those beautiful brown eyes. Just looking into them felt like staring into a warm winter by the fire, snuggling up in a blanket with roasted chestnuts. They were so beautiful.

I couldn't believe I could actually see the man of my dreams standing in front of me, and all I could think about was staring at him.

As if my prayers were answered, he flicked his head to the side revealing his hypnotic eyes. I moaned internally at how lost I was in them.

I snapped out of it when I realised he was clearing his throat and trying to get my attention. I shook my head, dazed, as he looked down biting his cheek at the chair where my bag was sitting. His eyes flashed to mine again and it took me a few moments for me to understand that he was asking me to move my bag so he could sit.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

I picked my bag up quickly, ignoring how heavy it was, and threw it to my feet under the table.

"Thank you." He smiled a heart melting smile and placed his books on top of the table him and I were now sharing.

Without meaning to, my eyes travelled to his muscular chest, and how toned his stomach was. I was beginning to envy Stacey even more because she had the chance to touch him...

I was lost in thought and I was unaware of how long had passed.

"Miss Lee? Pay attention, please." Mr. Clarke said sternly.

Everyone turned round to face me and Jason gave me a 'what the he'll look' but I knew the only expression on my face would be startled. I was a little annoyed that Mr. Clarke had took me out of my little bubble, where I was happy just staring at his perfect features.

"Oh." Was all I managed to say to my teacher, which earned a few sniggers and sneers from my surrounding classmates.

For the rest of the hour I tried my best to pay attention but I didn't even know what the lesson was about. I was too busy staring at Luke. He was such a babe!

I honestly don't know why I was staring, I knew that he would never notice me anyway.. In a few weeks all I would here about would be 'Stacey and Luke, the new couple' because it was obvious that she fancied him. Who couldn't?

My mind wandered to this morning a few times. And how he was so close to me. I began to think that it was a dream, how could he be so close to me and it be reality? It was impossible.

I was startled again by the loud bell sounding through the school, that I jumped practically four feet in the air.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Oh, god. He was speaking to me!

I had to fight with myself not to jump up and hug the dear life out of him just because of the way he was speaking.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, so he said "my name's Luke. I just moved here."

I wanted to say 'hi, I'm Eboni' but I couldn't will myself to speak. He looked slightly confused.

"So.. History, huh?" he scratched the back of his neck, obviously wondering why I wasn't speaking. A few seconds passed and he tried again "so, do you need a walk to your next class? I'm in French with Mrs. White." he pulled out his timetable.