Chapter 4

Picture of Aaron on the side!! ->

Chapter 4

"It's just me!" Jason called. I turned to look at him, feigning hurt, my mouth shaped into a perfect 'o'. "And Eboni"

"Did someone say Eboni?" Jason's brother, Aaron, called from the top of the stair. His mouth was pulled into a half smirk and his left eye brow raised.

I flashed him a huge four year old grin and he came bounding down the stairs. When he got to the bottom he scooped me up into a huge bear hug, my feet barely touching the ground.

"It's n-nice to see you .. you, t-too!" I squealed in-between laughter.

"Aw, god! You're heavy" he joked. He let me go, making me stumble backward and I would have hit the ground if he hadn't caught me by the waist and steadied me on my feet.

"You saved my life! Cheers!" I said sarcastically, sticking my tongue out to him like a five year old, and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well, if you ever need a way to repay me, I can think of some." he suggested with a sexy smirk splattered across his face.

I realised he had only said that because Jason had left to go help Kirsty with dinner. "I don't doubt you can."

"Hmm.." he mumbled, pretending to be thinking. "How about a big kiss for your saviour?"

"Let me think .. No."

"Awk. Why? Promise I would try to slip you the tongue honey bear." he asked, waggling his eyebrows. "Unless you want me to?"

He leaned forward slowly, intending to kiss me but I put a hand to his lips before he got any closer. His hands still resting on my hips. He kissed my hand, taking his time.

"One: you wouldn't have needed to save me if you didn't let me fall in the first place. And two: ew, no, cooties!" I stuck my tongue out to him again.

"You love it when I do that, you know you do."

Just as I opened my mouth to give him some sort of witty comeback, he pulled be closer to him, pressing me tight against his toned chest and planted a soft and gentle kiss on my temple.

Kirsty came out then. "I was wondering what all the fuss was out here. Should have known it would be you, Aaron!" she scolded. "Hi, honey! Come on through."

She left to go back to the kitchen and I cleared my throat - I was still being held by Aaron. He bent his head to plant a quick kiss on my cheek and let me free.

I walked away blushing.. What was that all about?

I helped Kirsty serve dinner, but I wasn't much use - I was a terrible cook, and everybody knew it! The only part that I could do that I wouldn't mess up was setting the dinner table.

I gathered the cutlery from the drawers and Aaron grabbed the plates. We set the table for the four of us because Aaron's dad, Ronny, wasn't home till late.

"So tell me, what are you getting up to tonight?" Aaron asked, handing me a plate over the table.

"Bowling, I think. Wanna come?" I hoped he wouldn't come, he would flirt with the girls and Jason would get annoyed.

"Mm.. Sure. What time you's going at?" he asked, still looking at the plates.

Crap. "We're meeting everyone at the pizza house at 7. Doubt me and Jason will get anything though."

"Ahh.. Sure, I'll tag along. Cant resist a chance to beat you at bowling again!" he said with a wink. I knew he was joking, because the last time he came bowling with us he never even played! He just watched the girls when they bent down and their bums were on show.

"Yeah, that's right, peedo." I scoffed.

"You know I only have eyes for you, Honey Bear." he said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes and Jason came in. Saved by Jason!

"I've been told to warn you to leave Eboni alone. 'remember she's our guest'" he said mimicking Kirsty's voice.

Aaron held his hands up, playing innocent. "Know what's scary, Jason? How much you actually sounded like your mum there. Now that's scary!" I whispered.

***

Aaron took his car to the pizza house, too, meaning that Jason could go pick Peyton up from her's, but also meaning that I was stuck in a 25 minute drive with Aaron.

"So, Babe, no guys on the scene?" Aaron asked, quite randomly.

I put on my best sarcastic girl voice I could muster and copied his words from earlier "you know I only have eyes for you, Honey Bear."