Chapter Ten

Alex

As we drove to Brandon's I found myself thinking about yesterday and today. In the span of two days I had told more about myself than I had in five years. Some part of me was worried that I had said too much, but a bigger part of me was relieved that not one, but two people had heard my story and not only accepted it, but accepted me. They didn't blame me. I wasn't convinced about that part.

I had never felt happier. It was strange and new to me to smile so often and have something to look forward to. As if I couldn't control myself I reached over and placed my hand on his knee. He turned and smiled at me and seemed to relax more. We didn't talk much, but it wasn't awkward. It was a comfortable silence.

We drove to the outskirts of the city and I noticed the houses were getting bigger and better. We pulled into a house that was by far the biggest house I had ever seen. It has a three car garage on the side and a huge picture window that showed off a beautiful spiral staircase.

"Wow. It's beautiful."

"Thank you" he beamed. "This is the first house my company built when I took over from my Dad. I'm pretty proud of it."

"You should be. It's amazing."

"Wait til you see the inside." he winked.

My insides melted. This god liked me. What he saw in me I did not know, but I felt lucky he did. He parked and we both got out. I wasn't surprised when he punched in a complicated security code to get in. When he opened the door for me and I walked in I stared in amazement. It was a completely open concept and utterly amazing.

"I'll give you the tour after lunch. I want to feed my skinny girlfriend before she vanishes before my eyes." He was teasing as he led me to his kitchen. I looked down. I wasn't that skinny.

"Ya you are" he laughed. Oops I must have said that out loud. I looked away.

"But you're beautiful." he added and that made me turn beet red.

I shook my head and he came closer to me, and tilted my head upwards so I was looking him in the eye. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

I didn't know what to say so instead I reached up and placed my hands on his cheeks. I stood on my tippy toes and brushed my lips against his. He pulled me closer so our bodies were right against one another. There was an island with bar stools against it, and he lifted me up and place me on one of the stools so I didn't have to stand on my toes.

The second I was on the stool his lips were back on mine and his one hand trailing down my arm. His fingers rested on my hips and played with the hem of my shirt. My shirt lifted up and his hand touched my bare skin. It was like a bolt of electricity and I gasped. He took the opportunity to search out my tongue with his own. He expertly massaged my tongue causing my head to spin.

I wrapped my arms around him. Feeling like no matter how close he was it wasn't close enough. I slid my hands under his shirt and explored his rock hard abs and exceptionally smooth skin. He shuddered as my hands explored him. I shocked him even further by tugging his shirt over his head. My god he was sexy.

"Alex" he rasped.

I didn't answer just started kissing his chest. He growled when I brushed my tongue over his nipples. I took that as sign I was doing something right. I worked my way back up kisses every inch of him until I was back at his lips. I wasn't sure what I was doing. But the desperation of his kiss when I finally got there was incredibly intense, and it told me he was feeling as out of control as I was.

I moaned as his hand found his way under my shirt again. I nodded and I helped him slip my shirt off.

"My god you're gorgeous." he said then immediately reclaimed my lips.

He only had one free hand because of his cast which I could tell was frustrating for him. But he did what he could and it made a heat pool deep within me. We parted and he immediately started kissing my neck which caused me to dig my nails into his back. I had never felt anything so amazing. He licked my neck slowly and agonizingly. He nibbled my ear lobe. I thought I was going to explode. He slowly slid down my bra strap. It was moving fast, but I didn't want him to stop.

He expertly undid my bra one handed. Wow he was good. I hope I didn't disappoint him with how inexperienced I was. I couldn't dwell on that thought because as soon as my bra was off his hands cupped my breast. I gasped. He softly kissed my lips and our skin touched. It felt amazing. He was so soft. I moaned as his lips trailed down my neck and got closer to my breast.

"Brandon" I moaned and gripped his hair as his tongue swirled my nipple. I didn't know how much more I could take.

His tongue slowly teased around my nipple, and then he would take it completely in his mouth. Then he gave my other nipple to the same slow sensuous treatment. While his mouth was torturing me his hand was rubbing my thigh. He inched forward and his hand brushed between my legs, and I felt like I was on fire. I moaned in pleasure and instantly his hand brushed again. He applied some pressure and I found myself spreading my legs even more. His fingers started to rub my sex through my jeans. I wanted to touch him, but I didn't know how. So I just continued exploring his beautiful back with my fingers. His hand quickened and I suddenly had this overwhelming feeling. I dug my nails in his back and wanted to jump off my seat, yet never have him stop doing what he was doing. I didn't know what to do. I felt a surge as suddenly I threw my head back and moaned loudly.

"Oh my God Brandon!" I screamed. I needed to kiss him. I grabbed his face and kissed him as hard as I could. I was panting by the time we broke apart.

I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled. "What was that?" I was out of breath.

"What do you mean?" he asked seeming to be out of breath as well. "I'm sorry if this went to fast, I couldn't"  I silenced him with my lips.

"That's not what I meant. I meant what happened to me?"

"Oh Alex, that was an orgasm" he seemed to look concerned for a moment, then proud "You've never had one before?"

"I've never felt that ever in my life.  That was amazing." I was slightly embarrassed, but still amazed at what he was doing to me. " I want another one" I blurted before I could stop myself.  I really needed to learn how to stop myself from continually saying what I was thinking.

"That can be arranged.  But I can't wait to get this cast off, it's definitely annoying."  he said and then before I knew it he stumbled and almost fell to the ground, I tried to catch him.  He steadied himself.

"Are you okay?"  I asked deeply concerned.

"Yeah I think so.  Just dizzy.  It still happens from time to time because of the concussion." He took a seat on the stool next to me.  "Maybe we should eat, that might help"

"Well I can't cook, but I make a mean sandwich" I winked causing him to smile.

"Well get in the kitchen then, sandwich wench" he playfully smacked my butt.

I laughed "Don't start something you can't finish" I turned leaving him with his mouth open.

I made us some ham and cheese sandwiches and we ate chatting comfortably.  He felt better, but not a hundred percent so we decided to lie down.  His bedroom was bigger than my apartment I think.  King size bed, forty two inch TV on the wall, walk-in closet and a bathroom just off the room. It was amazing. 

We crawled into bed and I felt something unsettling.  I didn't know how to explain it, but I felt guilty.  I tried to ignore the feelings and snuggle up to my fast asleep boyfriend, but I couldn't shake it.  I started to feel nervous and shaky.  I was nauseous, and before I knew it was leaping off the bed and ran to the bathroom where I threw up all my lunch.  I started to sob.  I shouldn't have let things move that fast.   He said he accepted me even after he knew how dirty I was, but he probably didn't have enough time to think things through.  He would regret every laying a hand on me. I threw up again, but there was nothing left in my stomach.  I continued to sob.

"Oh Alex, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I hadn't locked the door in my haste, and there stood Brandon in his perfect glory, and there I was a dirty mess on his bathroom floor.

"No" I sobbed. 

He knelt down beside me and held me "I'm so sorry Alex.  I shouldn't have moved that fast with you when I knew you weren't ready.  You are so beautiful I couldn't stop myself.  That's not an excuse though.  I promised you I would never hurt you, and I have already broken it.  I'm so sorry." He held me tighter.  I looked up and saw a tear roll down his cheek.

"You didn't hurt me." I whispered "I just think that once you finally think about how dirty I am, you'll run away, and I couldn't bear it."

"I'm not going anywhere.  Somehow you've worked your way into my heart, when I didn't think I had one.  I've only known you for month, but I love you." 

We both seemed as shocked as the other that he just said the l word and we had only been dating for two days.