Chapter Fifteen

*** Warning Sex Scene. You can skip this chapter if desired, and it will not effect the main plot. If you chose to read I hope you enjoy. ****

Brandon

As soon as she said the words my body reacted. My heart was racing. I had to be sure this is what she wanted.

I swallowed and said "Are you sure?" I nervously awaited her answer.

She didn't speak, but smiled and nodded. I took her hand and lead her to my bedroom. Alex wasn't even close to the first woman I had in my bedroom, but this was the first time I had been nervous about it. I had to be careful. This beautiful angel had never had a pleasurable experience involving sex, and I needed to make sure this was perfect.  In the back of my mind I worried that she wouldn't be okay even if I did make this perfect for her. She had been traumatized for so long and that was never going to go away.  I just had to make sure that even if she felt awful or guilty or whatever emotion she was feeling that I was going to be there for her every step of the way.  I loved her so much my heart ached.

When we got to my room I could tell she was nervous and maybe even slightly embarrassed. I took her in my arms.

"Don't worry angel." I whispered. I ran my fingers down her arms and she shivered once I touched her bare skin.

"I'm scared, I'll disappoint you." she mumbled.

"Oh angel, that just isn't possible. You amaze me. I want you to know that no matter what I will always be here, no matter how bad I am in bed." I joked. She laughed and relaxed a little.

I thought she was going to say more, but she didn't.  She ran her hands over my chest and my heart raced. I slowly slipped her shirt over her head and her cheeks turned a beautiful shade of pink.

"You are so beautiful. You take my breath away." I sometimes have a hard time believing that I'm the one she chose to open up to. I am a lucky man.

I slowly unbuttoned her jeans and gently tugged them off her.  She laid down on the bed and I laid down beside her and propped my head on my arm, so I could take in her beautiful body.  She wasn't wearing sexy lingerie or anything, but my god she looked delicious.  She was wearing a black bra and matching black underwear.  I slid down her bra strap and she held her breath.  I ran my fingers over her tattoo, over her scars.  This is the first time I had time to actually look at them.  You couldn't see the scars, but you could feel them under her tattoo.  I needed her to know that her scars didn't make her ugly, she made them beautiful.  I pressed my lips on her shoulder and kissed gently.  She gasped. I pulled down the other bra strap and reached behind her and undid the clasp, I waited a moment to see if this was okay and she smiled shyly and nodded.  I pulled her bra off and the site of her naked breasts made me harder than I had ever been.  I took a deep breath and willed myself to continue to go slow.

I gently kissed and nibbled her shoulder and arm while my hand touched her cheek and my fingers slowly made there way down her neck.  She shivered again and her hands went to my head and she grabbed my hair and pulled.  I looked up and saw the desire in her eyes and she pulled my lips towards hers and kissed me.  There was nothing slow about the kiss which made it more difficult for me, but I needed to continue my slow torture.  She licked my lips and I parted them and our tongues found each other and danced together.  While we kissed I let my hand feel her neck and collarbone and slowly inch lower.  She kissed me harder in anticipation. I let my hand cup her breast and she arched her back into me.  Her skin was so soft.  My thumb grazed her nipple and she broke our kiss and moaned my name.  It was the sexiest thing I had ever heard.  I pinched her nipple between my thumb and finger, and rolled it back and forth.  She titled her head back and moaned.  I cherished every noise she made, and it made me want her desperately.  While I was torturing one nipple, I wrapped my lips around the other and gently sucked, this caused her to cry out in pleasure. I licked and nibbled enjoying every second. She writhed and squirmed. I eventually let go of one nipple and gave the other one the same slow sensuous treatment.

While I was enjoying her delicious breasts I let my hand slowly move down her torso. I tickled her smooth flat stomach and she squirmed some more.  I tugged slowly at her underwear giving her plenty of time to change her mind, and I would stop.  She responded by digging her nails into my back.  I slowly pulled them down her legs peppering her silky legs with kisses and I tugged them off.  I tossed them aside and laid back down beside her.  She ran her hands down my chest and settled on my stomach and paused.  I didn't want her to feel like she was obligated to please me in any way. I wanted this to be all about her.  I took her hands in mine and kissed her again.  She tasted even sweeter.  I ran my fingers down her cheek and her throat, and down her collarbone, settled a moment on her breasts rolling her nipple between my fingers again, then trailed down her stomach.  She was on her back with one knee up and as I got closer to her thighs she parted them gaining me access.  I slowly slid my finger from her belly button down. When I reached her sex I was shocked and pleased to discover how wet she was. I ran my finger down her slit and she arched her back and moaned something resembling my name.  I slowly pushed one finger inside her, she slightly winced because she was incredibly tight. I stopped.  Once she relaxed I again pushed my finger in and this time she moaned again.  I slightly quickened my pace, easing my finger in and out of her.

"Oh my God Brandon." she cried out.

After she relaxed even more I pushed two fingers and she cried out again.

"Yes!!!"

I pressed my thumb and started making slow circles.  She started gripping the sheets with her hands and arching her back. Then she flung her eyes open and looked wildly at me. I locked my lips with hers and continue torturing her. I quickened my pace even more, and then she broke our kiss once again and screamed.

"Oh Brandon!"

I felt her tighten around my fingers into a glorious orgasm.  I loved hearing her scream my name in ecstasy and I hoped it wasn't going to be the last time tonight.  I eased my fingers out of her and tried to read her face to determine if that's as far as she wanted to go, which would be more then okay with me. Seeing her orgasm like that almost made me cum right along with her it was so sexy. 

"Please Brandon." she looked me in the eyes with sweat glistening off her brow.  She was glowing and radiant. 

I moved so I was hovering above her.  I kissed her lips, her cheek and teased her neck which I noticed as her weak spot.  "Are you sure?" I asked again in a husky whisper.

"Yes." was all she said and her hands slid down my back and rested at my pants. I got up and undid my jeans and quickly slid them down and kicked them aside. I quickly leaned back over her and kissed her again trying to let her know how much I loved her while her hands gripped my hair.

I hovered over her and I hoped I didn't hurt her. I know it wasn't her first time, but it was her first time in over five years, so it could be slightly painful at first.  I was at her entrance and stopped, taking a deep breath I slowly pushed my throbbing member inside her.  She was incredibly tight and she moved her hands from my head to my back and dug her fingernails in. I pushed further and eventually she relaxed and instead of gripping me in pain she was moaning in pleasure. I moved in and out of her at a painfully slow pace. Never had I been so aware of every single movement I made.  I was terrified to hurt her.

"Jesus Christ Brandon go faster." she pleaded.

I chuckled and granted her request. She eventually met every thrust I made with her hips, and we were completely in sync. We moved together perfectly. She wrapped her legs around my stomach which caused me to go deeper inside her. It was my turn to cry out her name.  She felt fantastic.

"Oh Alex you feel so good." I cried.

I moved even faster, loving every single movement. Enjoying every sensation of being with her.  I felt myself coming so close to cumming, but I wanted her to cum again, so I quickened even more and took her nipple in my mouth and gently grazed it with my teeth.  That was all it took and she screamed words that I didn't even know existed.  I wasn't far behind and I pulled out and came moments later. 

We were both out of breath and I cleaned up a bit, and laid beside her.  She was smiling which I took to be a good sign.  I propped myself up on my arm and stared at her beautiful face.

"That was amazing." she said blushing.  She pulled the sheets up covering herself up.

"Yes it was." I agreed. I kissed her lips softly "You are amazing."

"So are you Brandon." she smiled her beautiful smile that melted my heart. "I love you."

"I love you too."