my dads an assasin, gee, you picked a great job dad! 50

The assigment they gave us was one I wasn't looking foward to. We had to kidnap some person and hold them for randsom and pull it off witout the cops getting involved. We had to somehow sabotage the cops. The adults would clean it up if we screwed it up, but I was determened to succeed. We were put in groups of three. Jace , Kyle, and me.. We were all playing to our strengths. When you think of a kidnapper, its usually a guy that comes to mind.

We went to a club. I left with some girls. When they weren't looking I drugged thier drinks. We went outside, laughing and one of them drunk. We'd only planned on kidnapping one, but we had to take all three. Kyle was waiting in the back of the car. We drove away. The girls were to drunk or high to notice.That is, until Jace pulled out the syringe. One of them screamed but I hit her over the head with a suitcase that Jace had brought, knocking her unconscious. The other two girls were drugged to sleep.

We pulled up in a house that Jace had bought. He'd bought it under a fake name, but he could pass for an adult. We used that house as our base. We walked into a closet full of coates and purses that we'd bought prior to this. If you went farther in, at the back to one side was a door that we'd carefully hidden. It lead down some stairs to a room adjacent to the basement. It wasn't as big as the actual basement, but it was still kind of big.

I snuck back to my house knowing my dad wasn't home yet and stole three gags. i was careful not to leave any traces. He'd know I'd been here unless I wa very careful. I slipped back to the house where we were keeping the girls. My stomach was doing all kinds of acrobatic things, but we had to do this.

We gagged them then tied them up. Jace insisted on blindfolds so that they wouldn't see our faces. Kyle was paranoid so he they potato sacks over thier heads. We all just stood there after that. With that done, none of us wanted to be the leader. None of us was really sure what to do next.

"Do we call there parents?" I wondered aloud

"We could randsom them." Jace admitted.

"Each of us makes a call, it won't look like it was connected if three different people kidnapped the girls." Kyle stated.

There was a muffled sound from one of the girls. The one in the middle started squirming and trying to scream, but the gag made it almost impoosible. The other two woke up, but they didn't try anything.

The three of us stood there trying to figure out what we were supposed to do.

Kyle grinned.

"Lets just talk in a language they can't understand." He said in chinese.

"Good. idea." Jace said in Spanish.

"I second that notion." I said in Korean.

That made us laugh.

The girls all cringed

My stomach twisted into a tight knot. This was making me sick, but I had to do it.

"When should we call thier parents?"  Jace asked in Spanish.

"Lets keep them here for a few days, let the suspense build." Kyle also said in Spanish.

"What the heck are we supposed to do with them until then?" I demanded, still in Spanish.

"Keep them here I guess." Kyle said it like it was the only option.

"Okay. First lets ask them thier names and then we can find the rest out from there."  Kyle. Spanish.

Jace pulled out a gun.

"You want to do it?" He asked Kyle in French.

"What the hell. Lets just get this over with." Spanish. Kyle took the gun from Jace and went to the girl on one side. He pressed the gun to her head, lightly tapping her with it. She cried out, but the sound was muffled. "I'm going to take the gag out." His voice made us both shiver.

"Its my bad guy voice." He said in chinese.

"If you scream," he pulled out a knife and dragged the tip across her throat softly, letting the knife do the talking.

He ungagged one of the girls.

"What the hell are you doing?" I demanded in French.

"I'm ungagging one of them at a time. Three girls scream louder than one." He pointed out.

"Good point." I admitted in Egyptian.

"What do you want?" The girl's voice was a broken whisper.

I really didn't want to be doing this but I knew that it could very well be me in that position if I didn't adapt to this life.

My phone rang. Dad.

"Go. we'll handle this." They both said in Egyptian.

"You sure?" I asked in Korean.

"Yes." They said in Spanish.

"I'll leave them to you boys." I said, then left. I answered the phone.

"What?" My voice came out angry.

"What are you doing?" He demanded.

"Why?" I shot back.

"You took three gags." He said.

Shit! I was caught.

"School." The words cam shooting out of my mouth.

"Where are you?"

"I dunno. Some house one of my teamates bought under some ranom name." I answered.

"Good."

I swear to you like ten minutes later my dad walked in the door.

"What the hell?" I screamed in English.

"Somebody's gotta be there just in case you three imbecils do something wrong." He stated in Egyptian.

"I can't beleive this." Jace moaned in Korean.

"I didn't ask for this!" I yelled in German.

"None of us did!" Kyle screamed at me in Latin.

"Stop it." We all shut up when dad said that.

He surveyed what we'd done, then gave us the lecture on how we'd used a bad knot for the ropes...and a few other things. In the end he said that it was okay for someone of our level.

No one knew how to take that. We just ignored it.

Kyle redid the knots. He tied the girls back up with the knot my dad had suggested.

Dad nodded and called our teachers. Within ten minutes they were here as well. They inspected it critically. They had some praise for each of us. We'd messed up a few things but we hadn't botched the assigment. They gave us a B+ on the assigment.

The three of us held it in until the adults were gone then we started jumping up and down singing and dancing. We celebrated for about an hour before the adults came back in.

They knocked the girls out with som drug and then walked out of the house. We erased all trace of this-to the best of our abilities-and then the adults fixed it up.

We spent the day at Kyle's house celebrating.

Jace got high of the apple cider and passed out.

Kyle tied him up and covered hs face with make-up.

Jace blamed me and I ended up getting stabbed.

We went out to a nightclub and partied the night away. Jace got high for the second time today. It was fun to just dance and feel the music flowing through me and speaking to the small part of me that still felt.The last little shred of humanity left inside of me, but it was slowly fading away. I'd grab at it, pulling it back with all the strenght inside of me, but it was still fading.

I cried into my pillow.

"Its okay, your still young. You don't understnad." Dad said to me, stroking my hair. "It'll get easier to let go once your older. its just a part of growing up."