my dads an assasin, gee, you picked a great job dad! 8

as it turns out she was my mom, my dad had just been messing with her.

she was freaking pissed. she pulled out a knife and stabbed him-that just goes to show, never piss off an assasin, even if you are on yourself.

my dad employed a few choice swear words in Japanese-odd because he almost never spoke in Japanese- and then he straightened up.

i slipped away before any of them could notice.

the next day i didn't see that lady again, or any other day so i let my guard down a little

school was chaotic the next day. some kid died in science class. i swear i don't know what happened to the kid, the kids eyes rolled back into his head and then he started haivng a seizure and vomiting up blood.

i swear to you i had nothing to do wth it.

three days later a bunch of maniacs broke into the school and held our class hostage. Gentry wa siting three seats from me, we smiled at each other. this was one of thoe times when having an assasin for a parent was actually going to come in handy.

everyone else was sneaking glances at us, trying to make it look like thier eyes were just darting around at random.

we could both tell that this guy was a novice. he was clenching his gun, his stance was horrid, and his hand was shaking.

we waited for about ten minutes before we acted.

Gentry jumped up, i gave him a push and he flew into the air and then snap-kicked the guy in the face.

while the guy was still reeling i delt him a round-house kick to the knees, knocing him down to the ground.

when the guy fell down i ran towards him and jacked his gun, so that now i had two guns, and he had no gun. i could tell by the look on his face that he didn't have another gun. the guy pulled a knife out and tried to stab me. i grabbed his wrist is mid-punch, he tried to sweep my legs out fro under me but i did a front-flip over him, keeping my grip on his arm, and smacking him into the ground. i took his knife while he was trying to regain his breath.

the other guy had somehow managed to get Gentry trapped in a headlock.

i jumped up and snap-kicked the guy in the side, makin him fall down.

Gentry bolted once he was free of the guys grip

the guy that i was dealing with got back up and stupidly charged me. i pulled out my pocket knife and sliced his arm,  messed up his nerves so that he wouldn't be able to move that arm anymore.

Gentry went for a more deadly approach and screwed the guy by hitting an artery in the leg.

the two morons jumped out the window.

everyone was staring at us, thier eyes wide and thier mouths a-gape.

Gentry and i grinned and then grabbed out stuff and left. no point in sticking around until the cops showed up.

the next day the whole class made us this giant poster with 'thank you for saving ou lives' written in gargantuan words. they seemed to forget that we were assasins-in-training now that we had saved them all.

the principal gave us some award for 'helpin the school' when he held the assembelly just for us. this was just getting craizier and crazier.

my dad didn't beleive me at first when i told him what had happened-until it showed up on the news that is.

three days later my dad left to go meet with some guy concerning his job.

Gentry and i just sat in his room pretending to do homework. we were tossing a ball around at random out of boredom. we hadn't exaclty planned on the school thinking that we were hero's, but i had to admit, having an assasin for a dad did come in handy someties. when i was younger, it had always helped with bullies. i'd never questioned why all the kids that picked on me were gone a few days later, not a trace left, but now i knew tha truth. i'd told my dad who was picking on me and he'd 'taken care of them' as he usually put it.

we tossed the ball around and told jokes. Gentry got stuck on his science homework, so we hacked into the schoo's website and got the answers off of there. it wasn't that hard to hack into the school website honestly. Gentry altered his B- to a solid B+ and the teacher didn't notice the next day. we spent a really long time laughing in that class, and that made everyone suspicious of us.

we didn't really care. its not like the teacher was going to notice what we did anyways.

my dad's motto was that as long as you didn't get caught, you could do whatever the hell you wanted.

i knew how to sweet-talk cops into letting me off with just a stern warning. i'd bee caugth by the cops more than once, and i knew how to play them for fools. i knew how to mess with my face so that i looked helpless, weak, stupid, and confused. they always took sympathy on me when i put on that face.

i laughed when i thought about it because when most parents grounded thier kids the kid lost his/her internet acess, thier favotire game, desert...that kind of stuff. when my dad grounded me he took away my martial arts class, my japenese wooden and steel swords, my guns, my amo....all my supplies. he left me with my pocketknife and my phone, but that was all the left me with. that was messed up.

then again, i didn't get grounded for the same reasons that most kids got grounded. my dad didn't care what i did during school as long as i was capable of killing someone or defending myself at the end of the day. that was all that he cared about. he knew that i was still weak, that against a real assasin, i'd die in a matter of seconds, so i trained like hell. i was determined to make my father proud.

we finished our homework and i left. i knew what my adress was, and i was familiar with the layout of the city because i'd researched it before we moved here. i wandered around aimlessly in the dark, i didn't know what was wrong with me, but something just felt like it was off about this place, about today. i just didn't know what it was that was bothering me, but there was something that was bothering me.

i figured out what was bothering me. it was the lack of action. because i felt fine after i'd beat the living daylights out of the three morons that tired to jump me. they all came at me at the same time, but none of them know how to properly hold a knife so it was kind of easy to wipe thier butts all over the alleyway. i kept walking in the darkness, silently daring the next idiot who came near me to just  try and jump me.