my dads an assasin, gee, you picked a great job dad! 28

yeah, i've got some dedications that i need to make, but i hate dedicating short chapers to people so no deciation this time-i'll dedicate the longer chapters to people though

The party was fun, i'll give it that much. The swimming pool was practically mine since no one else was getting in. I think a few people got wasted, but not that many. When the clock struck midnight Mr.Drug Lord stood up. I didn't catch what he said for some reason, but there was an explosion of applouse. 

Then about ten people showed up, carrrying the cart with the cake-made in my honor-on it. That thing almost didn't clear the doorway-keep in mind that the 'cart' was only a few inches off the ground. It was layer opoun layer of pure black chocolate cake, covered in strawberries, which in turn were covered in chocolate, dotted with brownie bits, and sprinked at random with little flowers made out of sprinkles and frosting. Intracite swirling patterns in deep blue frosting snaked along one side of the cake. on the bottom of the cake, standing on little sticks, were guns and knives that adorned the layers of the cake, the fake bullets made the cake look like it had been shot, the little icing bullets jutting out at random on that side of the cake, and at the top of the cake, was a gaint night black gun of frosting, adorned with pure white flowers of icing. it was truly a sight to behold-heck, everyone started taking picutres of it.

 I slipped away and dried myself off inside then changed out of my swimsuit and into the dress my mom had gotten me. it was pure black, with silvery blue snakes curling around it, the the main snakes opened thier gaping jaws and exposed thier fangs around the top of my strapless dress. My high heels were the color of silver. I slipped back outside. No one had noticed that I  had left aside from the drug lord, my mother, and Diego, they all gave me looks when I came back. I swear Diego was trying not to look somewhre, his eyes kept moving towards there and jerking away, then doing it again. Boys.

I was kind of sad to see my beautiful cake get demolshed, but my mom had taken a couple thousand pictures of that things, so the memory would still live. Then again, that cake was delicious. yum!

I lost track of how long the party lasted. At some point people started leaving.  At some point my mom decided it was time to leave.

My dad showed up out of nowhere and gave the Drug Lord the explenation for why we were leaving. Mr.Drug Lord clapped my dad on the back, grasped his hand, shook it, and then told my dad that he was forever in his debt and that neither my dad or I should hesistate in asking any favors from the him, which extended to include the mafia. Mr.Drug Lord hugged my mother and compliment her earings and then thanked me again for saving his son. He made his son come up and shake my hand.

I could tell that Diego wanted nothing more than to kill me right then and there. I smiled at him and then his dad called up the limo driver that would be taking us to back to our house.