my dads an assasin, gee, you picked a great job dad! 12

i spent three weeks in Russia, training under another assasin.

on the fouth week i got caught by the goverment, but not for the reason you would think. they hadn't been able to get a hold of my mother and they needed to know if Mr. blabbermouth was dead or not.

i packed my stuff and moved again, the assasin i was supposed to be training with moved, so i had to move as well. i ended up back on a plane and got dropped of in an airport. hhhmmm....how do you spot an assasin in a crowd of normal peope?

the guy found me, and not the other way around. the guy lived in the middle of the desert. what a great place to live-i'm serious, it was like one day's ride fom here to the nearest city. the house was simple, but it was kind of nice.

 my room was upstairs. i unpacked my stuff and wondered why the guy was living here. i should have known.

once i was unpacked i went downstairs to meet the guy. since he was a gentleman, he'd taken the liberty of getting me fake passorts and fake ID...all that stuff i would need for a new identity.

i was now Lilly Flores. i laughed at the joke. a Lilly was a flower, and my last name-Flores-meant flower in Spanish.

Jerry Flores looked up at me when i laughed.

"its funny." i said.

he looked over at my name, he rolled his eyes at me.

he said that today he was going to test how competant i was with a knife, and then he'd start teaching me stuff. i lasted about a minute-and he was going easy on me-before his knife was at my throat and i was pinned down. he said that my reflexes were good, and i knew what i was doing.

"so what am i doing wrong?" i asked him.

"you seem to know how to use the knife, but your overthinking it." he said.

"whats that supposed to mean?" i demanded.

he blindfolded me and we went at it again with the knives don't ask what the hell happened but i did a lot better blindfolded than i did with my eyes available to me. HUH?! we tried that again. we'd fight with the knife, i'd bee blindfolded for ten matches, and i'd have my eyes available for the other ten, i did better with my eyes blindfolded every time. am i allowed to ask what the hell is going on here?

"So what, i blindfold myself everytime i get jumped?" it was supposed to be a  joke but Mr.Assasin had no sense of humor.

"No. we are gong to train you to fight with your eyes closed until you can fight in complete darkness as if you'd been born blind." he said.

"you have got to be kidding me

TEN MINUTES LATER

he had this place about another hour of driving away that looked like assasin training heaven, and then he blindfolded me after i'd had ike five seconds to look at it.

"Hey!"

"as an assasin, you only have a matter of seconds to take in the battlefeild." he said.

he was not going to train me at all like my dad had

he kicked me-i was blindfolded, how the hell was i supposed to block that?-and i fell down. i started running for some reason-miraculasly i didn't go into any walls, but i started trying to go for the higher ground.

"good, good, using your superior agility against an older opponent, good," the guy said.

he was on my left side, but he was below me? i think.

i found a throwng knife lodged in the wall and threw it in the general direction of the voice.

i ducked as i heard the whizzing sound of a knife fly past my ear on my right side. i'd guessed right.

"good...good...you were able to get a general idea of where i was."

i threw my hands up to stop a blow, it just happened.

i threw my own kick, he blocked it with ease.

we exchanged blows for about ten minutes before i lost track of him again. how the hell had i been able to do that blindfolded? what the?

things started getting crazy as i started climbing higher up. the things higher up were weaker and stated breaking under the weight of the adult assasin. i'd always been a lilltle underweight for some reason.... i guess that was helping me now though.

the guy grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked me backwards. i let out a cry of pain as a couple hundred-maybe a thousand-strands of my hair were pulled from my head.

then i got an idea. using the momentum that was pulling me foward i flipped and snap-kicked the guy in the face. i heard his nose break into a million peices.

"i didn't see that one comming." the guy said in Egyptian, and then swore in Russian.

"i got you! and i'm the one wearing th blindfold!" i yelled at whatever was in front of me, but i knew that the guy was behind me.

i grabbed onto a bar and sat on it planning my next move. wait a minute, its not a bar! ITS A METAL PIPE! MAYBE THERE ARE SMALLER ONES SOMEHWERE! i found a smaller one two seconds later, and then waited for the guy to attack me. i wacked him on the head when he came at me. he hadn't been expecting that one. i used the pipe to throw myself into the air. thankfully i was able to grab onto something.

out of nowhere i bunch of monkey started screaming. WHAT ARE MONKIES DOING HERE!

the guy yelled something about distractions. AHA! i grabbed a monkey by the tail and started using the poor monkey as a flail. i hit the guy twice, each time he swore in Spanish, he stopped swearing and a snake hit me in the face. i screamed out "SNAKE!" in french and threw it off me, then went back to using my Bullwhip Flail Monkey!

"Using an animal as a weapon....not what i was aiming for...but it works." said the guy.

"what?" 

"i was trying to see how creative you could get an how much sucess you would have witout being able to see...i didn't think you'd use the animals as weapons. they're supposed to be distrations." i pinpointed where his voice was comming from and threw my Bullwihp Flail Monkey at him again.

ten seconds later i heard screams because the monkey was trying to eat the guy.

the guy threw a snake at it.

the snake bit me.

i stated moving a lot less so that the poison-if it was poisonous-wouldn't spead faster.

"good...good...you're cautious...."

don't ask me how i did it but i started making the snake vomit up....can i call it snake vomit? all over the other assain. he stopped the training session there becasue i needed the anti-poison and snake-vomit was like acid.

we were both fine though.

"Bullwhip Flail Monkey?" the guy askd me.

"Huh?"

"You screamed that out when you grabbed the monkey and started trying to attack me with it." he explained.

"ah...." was my great remark. "so....how did i do?"

"a few of your.....attacks....were unexpected, but you did well overall." he said.

"yes!" i yelled, throwing my fist into the air.

my Bullwhip Flail Monkey jumped down on me and started trying to eat me.

the guy threw acid on it.

"you killed my Bullwhip Flail Monkey!" i screamed. "You owe me a new Bullwhip Flail Monkey!