my dads an assasin, gee, you picked a great job dad! 31

The school day flew me by, and then it was time for torture. Something told me that I wasn't going to be keen for lunch after this. I was right. We had two guests come in. A man who had betrayed the U.S. Goverment and had been caught, and the man that would show us torture 101.

The class was silent as death. The only sound to be heard was the quick, ragged breathing of the man who was going to be tortured. The rest of us were to scared to even beathe loudly for fear that we would be the ones put through the torture.

This was worse than last time. The torture was worse.

The man lost his eyes. Three kids fainted.

The man lost a leg, the severed limb sagged against the shackle that held that part of the body, but it was slightly jutting outwards, it was evident that it was no long part of the mans's body.

I swear to you that all of us screamed in unison when we saw that happen. For a few minutes no one culd tear thier eyes away from the severed limb.

Thankfully the limb had been severed slowly, so that was all lthat we saw before the bell saved us. The way we ran out of that room you would have thought that the first person out would be the only one spared, and all the others would go through what we had just seen.

No one ate anything at lunch. I vomited. There was nothing in my stomach so I threw up pure acid. It was torture.

Agility was a nightmare. I kept seeing the legs of people, one momet they were there, and then it was just a bloody stump. I knew that it was just my imagination running rampant, but I couldn\'t take this.

At home dad gave me hell for that. He pointed out that all assasins had to at least have decent knowledge of torture, but I just didn\'t have the stoamch for this. At least for that first week. After that it was just something that I found mildly annoying. I didn\'t know if I prefered what my reaction had been before this.  I started trying to make my reaction revert back to horror and vomiting. It didn\'t work. That class no longer bothered me. I was the first one to acheive this. Did that make me a monster?

 The next day the teacher announced to the class that I was the only one that had a spine in this class Everyone else was a sniveling spineless coward. I didn't know if I should be ashamed or be proud. It was like giving someone a gold star for thier first murder. I thught back to mine and shuddered, but made it small and almost impossibe to notice. You couldn\'t be weak in this school. This was a school for murder, because all of us would do it eventually or end up being killed ourselves.

A school for killers was the only school where you\'d get yelled at for not having the guts to kill someone, for not being able to stab someone.

(oh my god, sorry, writters block is out to get me and this is all I can come up with, sorry)