Unexpected Love ch 29 part 2

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!!”

“WHAT THE HELL!!!” Andy cried falling on the floor of our bedroom. There we all stood with a cake in my hands, party hats on all of us and Ashley blowing a horn. “You guys what time is it?” “Four in the afternoon. We thought you would want to get ready for your party. And I baked a cake” I said. He looked around at everyone with uneasy eyes. I looked around and everyone wasn’t looking back at me. “WHAT?” I asked. “Um. Honey, did you really bake that cake? We thought you bought it.” Isabelle asked. I nodded and said “Come you guys! Let’s try some’ they all groaned and followed me into the kitchen.

“You know, this isn’t that bad Rose.” Jake said a couple minutes later. “Thank you Jake. See Andy, Jake likes my cooking” Andy laughed. I got up from my seat on the couch and kissed Andy on the cheek telling him I’m going to get changed and a very Happy Birthday.

A couple hours later we headed down to the place were Andy’s party was. He wanted me to meet some people before the fans came and crowded the place and such. “Rose, this is my life long best friend Chance.” He said presenting a guy who looked a little older the Andy. “Hey Pretty Lady. Dude Andy when you said she was hot, there was no lie in those words. Damn” I giggled. He seemed charming. “Nice you meet you Chance.” I said. He smiled and walked over to the bar to get a drink. I pulled down my very short skirt a little more and walked around to find Isabelle. She and Jake were dancing and I decided not to bother them and go get a drink. Andy I see was opening some presents form fans that had shown up, and he just announced CC was parking or something. It was too loud to tell. “What can I get you?” the bartender asked. “Um a coke please.” “Spiked?” I hesitated. “Why not? It’s a party. Well, unless you are going to card me.” he shook his head and said “You look old enough and 1 you seem a little cozy with the birthday boy and 2 you are beautiful, and beautiful girls deserve to get free spirited drinks every now and again.” I smiled and thanked him.

“Hey girly!” I heard and I saw CC walking toward me. I smiled and gave him a hug. He ordered a shot of strawberry vodka and sat at the bar with me. “You having fun?” he yelled over the music. “Um I guess. These are pretty much all Andy’s friends so I don’t really fit in. and you know me, I don’t go out of my way to meet new people.” He nodded. “Well, I hate to leave you, but I see a girl over there and I think I know her, so I’m gonna go get my flirt on.” He said with a cheesy smile on his face. He took another shot and headed for a very pretty girl next to the DJ.

“Hey! Rose! Come and dance with me!!” I saw Isabelle say. I looked and say her with a huge grin on her face. I looked up to see Andy smoking a cigarette and drinking from a beer can. He looked fine, so I walked over to dance with Isabelle.

Hey little sister shot gun (oh yeah)
Hey little sister who's your superman?
Hey little sister shot gun!
It's a nice day to start again (come on)
It's a nice day for a white wedding
It's a nice day to start again.

Me and Isabelle were jumping, singing along, and pretty much dancing the night away. We danced and danced and danced, until finally I had to have a drink. I saw Chance at the bar, hitting on some blond fan and I tapped him on the shoulder and leaned into yell in his ear. “You know where Andy is?” he laughed and leaned in a little close to my ear. He was totally buzzed; about to be drunk, I could tell. That or he was high. Either one. “I think he went back to the cottage, or cabin, or where ever the Fuck you guys are staying.” Then he started laughing again and turned back to the pretty blond chick.

I found Isabelle again and told her “Yo, I’m gonna go give Andy his present okay?” she smiled and nodded. I saw CC and I walked over to him. “CC?” he turned, saw me and smiled. “What is it, love?” He leaned in and I asked. “Can I borrow you car for a few minutes?” he nodded and hand over his keys.