Unexpected Love (an Andy Sixx love story) Ch.1

ntroductions are so awkward. I hate them. But I’ll try my best, okay?

My name is Rose. Rosemary Ann Shepard. My friend, Isabelle, is dragging to see a concert with her and I don’t even know who these guys are. Someone called the Black Veil Brides. Whatever, I hope they don’t suck. What I didn’t know was I met one of them an hour before hand, before Izzy scored back stage passes or even begged me to come a long. Here I’ll take you back a little bit.

It was a Thursday. I was working at the record store, Scratch That, (I know what you’re thinking but I don’t own the store, I work at it).We are right down the street from the amp theater and right across from a star bucks, thank god. It was dead. I mean was the only one in the store while The Medic Droid and My Chemical Romance played in the background. Thankfully we had a computer in there so I could go on you tube or something. I was reading Shakespeare with my feet propped up on the counter, listening to the kill by 30 Seconds To Mars played through the speakers throughout the store. The bell on the door jingled, meaning some came in. “Hey welcome to Scratch That if you need any help don’t be afraid to ask. I don’t bite, most of the time” I said chuckling to myself. In walked a guy, wearing a lot of eyeliner, leather, chains, and a black cross necklace. He had thick black hair sweeping over his eyes and his eyes were the clearest and prettiest blue I had ever seen. He seemed out of breath. “Hey do u have a bathroom?” he asked. ‘Um yeah, in the back.” I said with a confused face on. “Thanks and if anyone comes in here, I was never here ‘Kay?” he said run into the bathroom. “’Kay” I said still confused on what was going on.

Right on cue, another guy came in looking like the guy before but he had sun glasses on and tattoos everywhere. I mean the guy before had like, what, two that were visible but this guy was covered. “Hey have you seen a guy that has black hair, blue eyes, about 6’2, slim running this way?” he asked. “Nope can’t say that I have but I think I saw him run into the star bucks across the street.” I said looking up from my book. “thanks” he said running out of the store. I got of my stool and walked over to the bathroom. “Dude, he left.” I said opening up the door, As going so the guy fell forward taking me with him. “I am so sorry, what your name” he said helping me up. “it’s all good, now explain yourself, if your like some type of criminal, cause my boss will kill me when he finds out I helped a criminal so are you one?” I said. He smiled and said “No, I’m not. That guy is just my Guitarist. See my bands here for a concert and I wanted to enjoy the country before we have to perform. So I ran away, don’t worry I’m heading back now.” He said heading towards the door. He turned and said “Thanks by the way, If I had another ticket to our show I’d give you one but, well I don’t so I’m sorry. Maybe we’ll meet again someday”. “yeah, It’s not everyday a runaway hides in my bathroom. See around huh?” I said returning to my stool. “What’s your name?” he asked. “Rose. U?” “How about I’ll tell you the next time we meet, beautiful?” he said. I snorted “Okay runaway” and with that he was gone" 

this story is wrote by "brokenlovepromises" on quizilla