Unexpected Love Ch.28

I woke up a couple hours later after I fell asleep at Ashley’s house. I sat up and looked around. Ashley was still next to me, snoring. Sandra was in the kitchen, from what I could tell she was making coffee. Andy sat in the chair across from the TV, fast asleep. Izzy and Jake were cuddled up on the love seat asleep. CC was in the kitchen with Sandra, looking as if he was the walking dead. Jinxx was snuggled up to that chick I met last night, after…….Michael. I think her name was Sammi.

I got up and walked over to Andy. I moved his arm, trying not to wake him, but I slid into his arms, leaning on his shoulder. He stirred, and turned to look at me. He smiled. “Good morning hon.” He said kind of groggy. “Morning Andy Bandy.”

“Look. Andy, I’m so sorry about last night. My emotions got the best of me and I was so scared. I could still feel his hands on me and I was just…” he stroked my hair soothing me. “Shh, it’s okay. I shouldn’t have blown up on you. Trust me; I will never let something like that ever happen to you again. I love you too much.” He kissed my forehead. I felt a tear run down my face. I turned in his arms and hugged him. “I love you to Andy. I always have and always will!!” I felt him smile on my neck as I hugged him.

“Oh well I see you too are up. Here is some starbucks for you guys” I heard CC say from behind us. “Sandra is making waffles.” I smiled. They were my favorite, especially chocolate chips! “What kind?”

“Chocolate chip” I giggled like a little kid waiting for Christmas gifts.

I walked into the kitchen, sipping my eggnog flavored coffee, and saw Sandra placing two waffles on a plate, ever so gracefully. Note sarcasm.

“Here you go. Two chocolate chip waffles for Rolly Polly.” She said sitting the plate in front of me at the counter as I sat down. I smiled, picking up my fork and shoving them into my mouth. I noticed Andy, Sandra and CC were staring at me. “What! I haven’t eaten a true full meal in the last like two days okay? I’m hungry!!” they chuckled and eat.

One by one everyone woke up. Once Ashley woke up, we all gathered in the living room, because apparently the only reason everyone was here is because Sandra wanted to surprise us before we went on tour again. Andy still refuses to tell me where we are going, and we are leaving in less then a month.

“Okay. Since all of you seemed so stressed, I thought it would be fun if we took a weekend getaway to the mountains! My sister’s husband’s parent’s friends own a hotel right in the heart of the mountains, a ski lodge/spa. I thought it would be nice if we all took a trip up there and just relaxed. So what do you think?”

Isabelle’s POV

I looked up at Sandra and gave her a ‘I can’t tell if this is genius or crazy.’ look. I looked around at all the others. They were doing the same. Just then Rose stood up and said “I think that’s a fabulous idea.”

“Me too” I said. If Rose knew it was what she needed, I wouldn’t stop her. You never know, Sandra might have the right idea. Jake and Andy agreed with us, Sammi quickly followed.

“I’ve got nothing better to do.” Ashley said from the couch. We all chuckled. Jinxx nodded and we all looked at CC who was half asleep in a chair next to me. I hit him in the back of the head. I shot up saying “yeah, sure, sounds good” Sandra and Rose looked happy. Everyone did. “All right let’s pack! We’ll leave later today. All the arrangements have been taken care of. Let’s get going”

~~

I hoped in the car a couple minutes later, Jake sliding into the driver’s seat behind me. Andy and Rose got into the backseat and we drove home. The car was quiet. It wasn’t awkward, it was just nice. A nice quiet. I rarely got quiet anymore. What with band practice, stalker fans, and worrying about my best friend, I was busy. I love it, don’t get me wrong, but it’s crazy. Maybe Sandra was right. We all needed to relax before we were shipped of to the United Kingdom and god knows where else.

We got back to the apartment and I started packing. “Toothbrush, hair brush, tooth paste, straightener, clothes, shoes? Where are my shoes? ROSEY? DID YOU TAKE MY VERA WENG SHOES?” I yelled at her from the door way. “NO! THEY ARE UNDER YOUR BED” she called back from her room. I looked under the bed and there they were. I smiled, knowing it was just like Rose to know where things were even if she barely knew what you were talking about. “Okay miss smarty, where’s my sweatshirt. Since we are going to the mountains it might get cold.”

“Third drawer of the tall dressed, it’s under the red sweater, that is if you all ready reorganized them.” She said walking into the room with a magazine plopping on my bed. I gave her a skeptical look and walked towards the dresser. Low and behold, there it was under the red sweater. “How do you do that?” I asked her.

‘I helped you put your things in this room remember? I organized that drawer myself.” She said not looking up from her magazine. “Whatcha reading?” I asked her sitting down on the bed next to her. She sighed. “This article about Andy in some gothic teen girl magazine. Theses girls are sick.” She threw the magazine on the ground. I rubbed her back. “Shh, it’s okay. your boyfriend is the singer of one of the greatest rock bands EVER. You have to learn, that there are going to be crazy stalker fans that, will make a move on him at shows or something. But I have a feeling that Andy has eyes for you and only you.” I said to her braiding her hair. She sat up and let all of her hair hang down, so I could get to it. “Just like old times” I heard her mutter. I smiled.

“I’ve missed you Is.” She said. “I mean we live together, and we see each other all the time, but we never get to hang out, just you and me anymore. It’s always you, me, Andy and Jake. Or me, you And Sandra. Or me, you and some one else. I love them don’t get me wrong, but I miss us, you know?”

“Yeah. I’ve missed you too! I don’t like sharing you with all these people. You used to be my Rose. Now you’re my Rose, Andy’s Rose, Ashley’s Rose, Sandra’s rose and god knows who else. I don’t like sharing.”

She chuckled. She knew I was kidding. We got quiet. I finished her hair and got up from the bed and walked across the room. I looked through my purse and found what I was looking for. I took the small package, wrapped with a bow and paper. “Merry Christmas Rosey” I said to her. She smiled, and ran to her room before I could even hand her the present. She came back with a really big present, badly wrapped, with the bow falling off. Typical Rose. She always sucked at wrapping. “Merry Christmas Izzy” she handed me her gift as I handed her hers.

I opened it up to find a giant Lumpy Space Princess stuffed animal from Adventure time. I squealed because she knew Lump was my favorite character. “I thought you could use it while we where on tour.” I hugged her. “Open yours!!” I demanded. She chuckled and ripped off the wrapping around her box. She opened the box and smiled. “You know I hate Rose things.” She picked up a long necklace, and at the end of the necklace was a sliver rose charm. I pouted. “But, this I’ll actually wear. Unlike that thing my mom bought me two Christmas ‘s ago.” I laughed remembering.

“Oh yeah that Rose stuffed animal, and all those rose sayings to hang on your wall. Like wasn’t one “Nothing is a sweet as a rose, not even Candy land” or something cheesy like that” she laughed, and nodded.

“Hey you two, I think we are leaving soon.” I turned and saw Jake standing in the door way, smiling at us. He knew we needed some time together, and I could see we were getting some time together. I got off the floor and held out my hand to help Rose off the ground. We hugged and she went to go help Andy with their bags. Jake walked in and sat on the bed. “I think he’s good for her. She seems happy.” He said. “I also think she’s good for him. Letting him worry about someone every once and awhile. They seem to truly be in love” I sat next to him and he draped his arm over me. “I just don’t want to loose her.” I said into his chest. “Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that.” He said kissing my head.

“Jake, Is. It’s time to go. I got shot gun and Andy’s driving.” Rose called. “Lord help us all of Andy is driving.” Jake said getting up. I laughed and followed him to the car.