Unexpected Love ch.33

Still can’t believe I took Andy back. I mean, we’ve had our hard times and all, but I never thought we would be together again. I was on my way to a Chinese buffet with everyone when I got a text from my mom.  Come home now. I read out loud and Sandra laughed. “She’s still bugging you about coming home?” She snorted and Andy grinned. “I would never let you leave again, Rose.” I smiled at them and looked outside. 

Jake was driving us tonight because nobody really felt like cooking. We still had CC with us because everyone agreed he should come on tour.  We pulled up to Panda Globe Buffet and we all piled into the restaurant. “How many?”  “Nine.” Andy replied and we all sat at our table. We were the only ones in here tonight so we all ran up to the buffet. 

Where’s the pizza?” CC yelled. “Point me to the rice!” Jake said shoving his way through our group. I rolled my eyes and Sandra smiled. “Pigs.” She whispered. I got some food and sat down between Sandra and Jinxx. Andy was sitting across from me and he wouldn’t take his eyes off of my face. “What Andy?” I asked with a laugh. Sandra got a weird look on her face but Jinxx smiled so a warm feeling spread through me.

Andy stood up and walked around the table, coming over to my chair. He took my hand and stood me up. He kissed my cheek and got down on one knee.  “Rose, I know we’ve been through a lot together. We’ve been through the good and bad and that has made us stronger. I know I sound really cheesy right now, but I want you to know I love you and only you. I though  I loved those other girls, but I didn’t. Not truly.” He pulled a small velvet box out of his pocket and I really started to hyperventilate. “Rosemary Ann Shepard, I promise to never again break your heart. Will you marry me?” Tears overflowed my eyes and I nodded my head

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

this chapter Chapter future. these chapters will be written by Pricess_Lily98