Unexpected Love ch 30

You are my everything

You taught me how to sing

You took a chance on me

Opened my heart to see

You have the golden key

That simply sets me free

You are my only hope

The one I need the most

You are my light in dark

The ever-shining spark

You are my other half

You always make me laugh

I turned off the radio. Out of all the songs on my ipod, my ipod decides to play ‘Lovestruck by Blood on the Dance Floor.’ A song all about how this person if fucking perfect and they are soooo freaking in love. Love makes me sick. It’s all just a bunch of bull shit. I pulled into the back of Death Always Wins, the bar I work at now. No it’s not a strip club; I won’t sink that low, even though some of my friends back home use to. I stopped the car and sighed. I got out of the car cursing the world with every step I took. As you can tell, I’m in the “I don’t Give a Flying Fuck” stage of my break up. It’s been about three months and I still am getting over Andy. It didn’t even take this long to get over Michael, but Andy was different, special. He treated me like a person, not like a piece of trash or a princess. Sure things were a little rough, but that didn’t matter, we made it through. But I guess I was so done with him hurting me. And Plus Scout is a Whore…….

I opened the back door to the bar and walked thru the kitchen up to the bar. “Hey Stacey I’m here to relieve you and take the night shift” the perky blond girl behind the counter smiled and closed out of the cash register. “Bye Rose! See you tomorrow!” she said heading out the door into the arms of a cute boy holding flowers for her. I grimaced. That hurts, seeing couples all lovey dovey makes me sick. I poured myself a glass of water and began working. It was dead as fuck in there, barely anyone. So I decided to take a bathroom break. “Hey Josh!” I called over to a waiter, a gay waiter who has become like my best friend here. He walked over to me and asked what. “Can you watch the bar? I have to pee” he nodded and I made a run for the bathroom. I checked my phone. 20 messages from Andy. 5 from Isabelle. 3 from Sandra. 45 from Ashley (oh I love him so.) and one from Sammi Doll. I decided to read hers.

Hey Rose.

I know you aren’t replying to any of us, because of Andy but I just wanted to let you know that we are back in town. Ashley and Isabelle won’t shut up about you and Andy has been the most whiney, sappy, depressed, antisocial person I’ve ever seen. I’d be so pissed if I were you, and I know you are but at the same time your heart broken. I wanted to hang with you. I won’t tell anyone where we are going; no I won’t tell anyone I’m meeting you at all. So what do you say?

Love Sammi.

P. S. no seriously call Ashley. I’m about two minutes away from killing that boy.

I smile at the message. I texted her telling her I was at work and she was welcome to drop by. She said she would. I smiled and went back to the bar. “Thanks Josh.” I said. “Hey, Rose? There is a guy sitting over there in that booth. He said he knew you.” He pointed to the booth in the back corner. I saw a clump of black hair and I was confused. I walked over to the booth and saw Ashley sitting there. He had a glass in front of him, half empty. He looked over at me and smiled. “Hey Rose, long time no see huh?” he said trying to stand. He stumbled a little but he laughed it off. “You know it’s been like three months, and Andy has missed you so much. He won’t stop bitching about it.” I missed and he pulled me into a hug. His familiar scent engulfed me. I felt at ease, like the world was okay. He kissed the top of my head and said “you know I missed you too. Three months is way too long.”

We broke the hug and walked back over to the bar. “How ya been?” he asked sliding onto a bar stool. “I’ve been better. You need a refill?” he shook his head. “We all missed you in Europe.” I smiled and said “Yea I know. You texted me every morning and every night. You sent me pictures, left me voice mails of your concerts.” I said getting a beer for a costumer. “Oh well I mean I” he stared to explain but I stopped him. “It was so sweet. Made my day every time.” He smiled. We talked my whole shift; he even offered to get me dinner. I said sure and we got in his car. We drove around for awhile, decided what to eat. “Ah how about Taco Bell?” he finally said. “Oh so Romantic Ashley” he chuckled and pulled into Taco Bell.

We ate and walked around the little shopping center they had there. We walked hand and hand like we always do. We were those friends, you know always too touchy feely. An Old lady passed use and she stopped us and said “You too look so in love. Its so adorable!” we both looked at each other and he chuckled. I blushed. He explained to the lady “I’m sorry miss, we aren’t dating. We are just really good friends.” And the lady frowned and said ‘Shame, you two are so cute together, like the perfect couple.” And with that the lady walked away. “Um, that was…. Nice” he said gripping my hand a little tighter. “Yea, kinda sweet.” I said we slowly made our way back to his car. We drove back to the bar to get my car and he walked me to it. “Thanks Ashley. I had fun.” I said unlocking my car. He hugged me. I breathed in his scent again and relaxed. He kissed me on the cheek and left. Back into the spiral of Heart break. No even Ashley can get me out of. I turned on my music and just drove. Was I driving home I don’t know. I was just driving. I needed to get way.

Andy’s POV

I sat on the couch watching re-runs of the twilight zone, eating a tube of Ben and Jerry’s wearing a pair of Batman sweat pants and a misfits t-shirt. I felt like shit. Hell as far as I was concerned I was shit. A dick piece of shit. I looked over at the coffee table. There sat the scarp book Rose made me. I paused the show and set down my ice cream. I pulled the book into my lap and looked at the pages again like I had so many times before. I took in all of Rose’s features. Those captivating hazel eyes, he black hair falling around her shoulders, he cute little nose fitting perfectly on her nose, her white skin shown in patches, and her petite figure looking perfect in my arms. I smiled at each perfect remembering each place we took it. The one from the fair. One from a concert. One from the mall. one from when she moved in with me. One from Christmas. And one from when we met officially for the first time back stage on the roof smoking. That faithful night where I met the girl of my dreams, the girl I’d always love, the girl I had lost forever.

I slammed the book on the table ran my hands thru my hair. Leaning forward I set my elbow on the coffee table. Memories fled my wondering mind. None of Black veil Brides, None of Allison, and None of Scout, all of Rose. She’s all I think about anymore. I can’t focus any more. I fucked up. I looked over at the book which and flipped to the back page. Lyrics where written there.

Perfect for you

I will be perfect for you

So you could go crazy

Or I could go crazy, it's true

Sometimes life isn't sane

But crazy I know I can do

Cause crazy is perfect

And fucked up is perfect

So I will be perfect

I looked at them and traitor tears began to fall. God, I don’t cry. I never cry! I looked up at the clock. 2 am. I sighed and got off the couch and walked to my room. I got there laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling. Plans of getting Rose back rolled into my head. I had to get her back.