Unexpected Love (an Andy Six love story) Ch. 4

Am I crazy?

Probably. I am going to waffle house at 4:30 in the morning. I wrote a note and left it on the table next to Isabelle. Yeah she crashed on my couch. She did way too many shots last night. I walked out to my car and drove silently. As it turns out the waffle house was only like five minutes from my house so I didn’t have to drive that far. I saw Andy sitting at a table in the far corner, with a mug of coffee in front of him. “I was just wondering how many smokes I would need I you baled on me” he said as I walked up to him and sat down. “You want something to eat my treat?” he said taking a swig of coffee. “Some coffee and maybe a waffle. We are at waffle house you know” I said “Hey one more coffee and a, um, chocolate chip waffle” Andy said to the only waitress and cook there. “How did you know they were my favorite?” I asked as the girl brought me some coffee. “Just a guess”

After a waffle and a plate of hash browns that we split, my phone rang.

But if you let her see that fancy footwork Show her that you're not that shy Let her see that fancy footwork Show her you're that type of guy

“Oh hold on a sec.” I said in a fit of giggles because he said something funny. “Hello” I said. “WHERE ARE YOU? I pass out on your couch for like two minutes and you leave me alone to go to a waffle house? What if some one broke into the house and I was killed, huh. What if your best friend died on your watch, huh? God I can’t believe you! Where are you, because I’m coming there?” Isabelle screamed on the other end. I had to pull my phone from my ear because she was yelling so loud. “Let me guess, its you friend Isabelle?” Andy asked adding a sugar packet to his already sweet coffee. “Yeah, Izzy, calm down! Okay? I’m at the waffle house down the street with Andy. You know from the Black Veil Brides. You can come if you are scared you’re going to get murdered or whatever.” I said “Hello? Is? You here?” the line was dead. “10 bucks says in at least three minutes she’ll be here.” Andy said amused. “Alright. I’ll take your bet.” I said shaking his hand.

Sure enough, Three minutes later Isabelle comes waltzing in, still in her dress from before. “Told you” “Shut up” I said sliding over a ten dollar bill. “You could bring me with you next time, you know.” She said sliding in next to me. “We were just discussing our plans for this evening and I thought you should come with us, seeing how you are rose’s best friend and Jake doesn’t have a date. You know Jake, he’s in the band” Andy said as the waitress brought a mug for Isabelle and refills for me and Andy. “Jake? Like Jake Pitt? Lead guitarist Jake Pitt?” Isabelle asked. “Yeah that Jake Pitts “I’m in” Izzy said taking a swig of her black coffee. “Well then this should be fun” I said.