Unexpected Love ch.17

What was up with me and dreaming about classical music?

It was Beethoven once more. His spring sonata, violin Sonata no.5, I believe. It was so soothing. I opened my eyes and saw I was lying in a bed. The music was coming from next door. I got up and saw that I was in my clothes from yesterday. That’s odd; shouldn’t I be in 18th century clothing?

If this was the same dream that means… Andy! I rushed out of the door and headed next door. I opened the ebony door with silence. There stood Jinxx playing his Violin. Someone else was playing the piano. Whoever it was, they didn’t look like Grayson. Jinxx saw me and stopped. Mystery man stopped as well, and turned to look at me. Greg! I ran over to Jinxx and hugged him. “Hello to you to” he said with a smile. I looked at Greg, “What is going on?” he looked back at the piano. “Oh, Rose what did you do?”

After filling me in that Grayson and Jack have teamed up to get me to marry Jack and Stay out of Grayson’s life forever, but first he’d give me a beating (great). I sat down, taking it all in. “Where are we?” I asked after a few minutes. “My house, a little over half an hour from the theme park. I’m on watching duty, while my brother and you’re love-sick stalker, went out for lunch.” He said putting the violin away.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking but, why the hell am I here?” Jinxx asked looking frustrated. “You know, I have no idea. I guess they wanted some one to really convince Andy.” “Convince Andy of what?” I asked Greg. He looked at me with sad eyes. “I can’t tell you unless you don’t want me to live. Grayson would murder me without even think about it. Some brother, huh? Come on lets get you something to eat, you look like you are about to faint” he said getting up from the piano. God I hope Andy was Okay.

Andy’s POV

“Damn! That hurt!” “Well Duh it hurt! You punched a fucking Wall! Punching random shit isn’t going to help get them back!” Isabelle screamed at me. Jake started to sooth her. Where was Sandra when you needed her?

Um on a plain. Her sister is pregnant! With no one to care for her, but Sandra. Stupid, go bandage you’re hand

You’re an asshole

I’m you!

Whatever. Fighting with myself wasn’t going to solve anything.

Duh!

Shut up! “Andy!! Dude, are you zooning or something! Christian is here!” Ashley screamed to me. I walked out of my room to see my friend Christian, who will replace Sandra, while she was with her sister. “Andy what the hell is going on? You go a girl crying, Ashley is pissed off, Jake has a death glare, and you are punching Walls?” he said once he saw me.

“So she must be important to you?” Christian said, taking a swig of beer. I nodded. “Well let’s find her, and Jinxx!” he said. “Give me you’re phone.” Why?” “Because you used your phone to call that number right?” he asked holding out his hand. I nodded. “Ashley can you get my computer out of my bag, Jake, get my head set, keyboards, and a coffee. Crying girl, I mean Isabelle, could you please go get yourself a shower. It will make you feel better. Trust me. And Andy Jesus Crust man, go Get that cleaned up!” he said pointing to my hand.

After about 30minutes of running around like chickens with our head’s cut off, Chris was up and running. “Joey, baby, Whatcha go for me? Really? So close? Can you give me a number? Great. I own you one! Yeah just add it to my tab! I hate you to!” Chris slammed to phone down. “Well?” Ashley said, finishing his fourth coffee in 10 minutes. “Pull the car around, I got an address for where the phone is!” Christian said happily.

Rose’s POV

I’ve been here for what five hours now. I’m bored out of my mind. “Rose? Go back to your room right now! Jack is pulling into the drive way! And if he is here, Grayson isn’t far behind!” Greg screamed to me. Hurriedly I ran to the room I woke up in.

“Hello beautiful, I see you’re up.” Jack said entering my room, roses in hand. I nodded. He stepped toward me. He got closer, and closer. He leaned over to me, and pressed his lips to mine, and I might have bit his lip. Might have. Okay I did.

“Bitch!” he yelled, slapping me across the face. I grabbed me face and pulled me toward him. Slamming his lips to mine, he kissed me feverishly. Giving in, I kissed back. I felt him smile. “There you go little one. You’ll learn to like it. Just like you’ll learn to like this.” He pulled my on the bed.

Oh crap!!! I’m going to be raped!!! Then when he was just about to touch my top button on my jeans, Police busted through the door, followed by Andy. They ripped Jack off me and I bolted for Andy. “SHHH, babe I’m here” he said wiping my tears. I wasn’t even aware I was crying. I through my arms around him. He squeezed me hard.

“I love you, Andy. Don’t ever leave.” Did I just say that? Yeah I did. But what surprised me is what Andy said. “Why would you ever think that? I love you too” and he pressed his lips to mine.

At that moment I knew, I loved him, a lot. But, I left like something was wrong. I looked out the window and saw someone standing outside the house. It saw me looking and turned away. And all I saw was curly blond hair. ALISON.