Unexpected Love Ch.23

The next day.

I heard giggling as I woke up. I slept at Grayson’s as planed. Me and Andy texted all last night, until I fell asleep. I opened my phone and saw a text from Andy.

Night love. Sweet dreams I’ll always love you.

I smiled when I read it. The giggling got louder, and then I heard Grayson whisper

“Shut up! She’ll hear you and wake up.” Followed by another voice. Male.

“Okay, babe. Ima sorry. Come over here sexy.”

I opened the door and saw Grayson kissing some guy on the couch. It was pretty hot, not gonna lie. I cleared my throat and they both looked up.

“Morning!” I said and walked to the kitchen, making myself a coffee. “Um, Rose, this is Aaron. My boyfriend.” Grayson said looking at the floor.

“Hey, I’m Rose!”

“Nice to meet you! Grayson has told me a lot about you.”

I smiled. “All good I hope.”

“I assure you they are. Well I have to go to work, so by baby, I love you. Nice to meet you Rosemary. Hope to see you again.” And with that he left.

“It’s okay you know.”

“What?”

“That you’re gay. I don’t care. I won’t shun you or anything. You’re still a person and who every you want to love is your choice not mine.”

He hugged me. “Rose, a fucking love you bitch!”

“I love you, hoe!”

~

“Sometimes I feel like llcooljay

I make love not not wear them bootay

But every girl I try to get to know

Ends up tryin to do me

I said

I am not a whore

I am not a whore

But I like to do it”

“I love this song!!! Ashley!! How’d you know?” I danced in the car seat. “I didn’t” he admitted. It was me and Andy in the back seat, and Ashley and Sandra in the front. We were going to the mall, because let’s face it. My clothes are really bad. I haven’t washed them since I felt. I know nasty, but where the hell was I suppose to wash them on the road?

“Where to first, baby?”

“Um, I think me and Sandra should go to Victoria Secret first then we’ll meet you at Hot topic?”

Sandra nodded. Ashley looked at me through the mirror.

“Oh okay. I mean I won’t mine seeing you try on some stuff in there”

I punched Andy in the arm. “Perv!” he laughed and wrapped his arms around me. “I’m sorry.” He said. “But I was serious” he whispered into my ear.

I blinked. Was he serious? I smiled to myself.

We got to the mall and me and Sandra when to Victoria Secret. I got two bras, some underwear, yoga pants, and Strawberry lip gloss.

“Yummy. It tastes really good!” I said licking my lips walking to Hot Topic. Sandra laughed and we walked in. Andy and Ashley had the store closed, because well you’ve seen them. Their gorges, and famous. Girls would be all over them!

“Anything you want is yours.”

“Andrew Dennis Biersack. There is no need for that!” I said

“Yes, I know but you’re my girlfriend and Boyfriends buy things for their girlfriends. So pick anything and you will have it!”

“Thank you.” I kissed him on the lips. “Umm, Strawberries”

~

I was lying on Grayson’s bed, thinking about nothing. I heard a knock on my door. I looked up and walked to go open it. “Yeah?”

“Rose. Get in the car!”

“Grayson what the hell is going on?”

“It’s Ash! He’s in the hospital!!!"