Unexpected love Ch.18

“Knock, Knock”

Ashley walked into my room. Thank god I wasn’t naked. That would just me, um, awkward…. Any who! “Baby doll, get out of bed. What has it been? A week? And how many John Huges movies have you watched? If you don’t I will call Sandra to yell at you, and you know we don’t want that.” I laughed “Okay, okay. I’ll get up!oh and I’ve watched eight” I said pulling myself out of bed. Landing on the floor, not even bothering to get up. Ashley laughs. “I meant, get up and walk around, maybe eat something that hasn’t been sitting in this room since you got home.”

I took my phone off the counter and looked at it. 47 messages. 30 from Sandra, 5 from Alice, 7 from Isabelle, 3 from Sandra, 1 from Andy, and one from…. MY MOM??

“Ashley?” “Yes!” he sang, badly. “I got a missed call from my mom.” He turned to me. His face clearly said “what the hell”. He looked at my phone, then at me, then back to the phone. “I’m calling Andy.” “NO! He can’t know! Please Ash; you’re the only one I trust with this, since you’re the only one that’s given me some space and the only person I’ve talked to in like a week. Please” he nodded.

“Sweety, its mom. *SNIFFES* if I were you I wouldn’t pick up either. I now know that you weren’t lying about Grayson” “Well duh, bitch!” I snorted. “SHHHH”

“Honey, I want you to know I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you. Grayson was really abusing you, and I didn’t believe you. The police told me what happened. Please honey call me back I wanna talk abou-“ I cut her off my pressing the off button.

“WHAT THE HELL! She thinks she can just call you out of the blue and expect you to come crawling back to her!” Sandra screaming through the phone. Me and Ashley called her not knowing what to do.

“I know, Sandra, I know.” “Well? Are you going to call her?” I looked at Ashley who shrugged. “I don’t know. She really hurt me and how do I know it won’t happen again.” “Well whatever you do, just know I will always be there, even though I’m not there.” I smiled. “Oh! Band practice! I’ll be back!” Ashley said getting off my bed and running out the door.

I clicked the phone off and layed on my bed. Thinking about what I’ve been through, what’s happened, Andy. I just needed to be told that everything was going to be okay. No bad it’s not that simple.

I woke up a couple hours later, hearing music playing. And Andy singing. I got up from my bed and walked out of my room. There was the band practicing Carolyn. I listened to the lyrics and started crying. It was just what I needed.

Andy saw me and stopped.

He came over and hugged me. “Rose, I you don’t know who much I’ve missed you!” he kissed my forehead. I let myself be hugged. “You had my worried sick!” Isabelle said clearly pissed that I only talked to Ashley this week. I hugged her. She smiled, knowing I was okay.

“Please!!!!! Please!!!! I’ll do any thing!!!!!!!” “FINE, FINE! GOD CALM YOUR ASS DOWN!” I yelled. “Yes!” Isabelle did her victory dance. There’s a party we were invited to, and Izzy just convinced me to go. We dressed up, did each others make up, and hair. It was like old times for us. It felt nice, since we hadn’t really had time to do this lately. “I miss this.” “Me too” I say dipping my spoon into a carton of Ben and Jerry’s.

“PARTY!!!!” Ashley screamed walking up the driveway of his friend’s house. I laughed my arm around Andy’s middle, his hand tangled in my hair. “I’m gonna go get something to drink. You want anything?” I shook my head. The song sexy bitch came on and i wanted to dance so badly. “Malady” Jinxx said coming out of no where. I took his hand and we made our way to the dance floor.

We danced, laughed, and joked. Finally everyone was on the dance floor dancing to Get Crunk. Me, Andy, Isabelle, Jake, Christian, Jinxx, and Ashley were all grinding on each other or someone we’d never met before.

“ROSE!!! KARAOKE!!!!” I sighed. Knowing that when Isabelle knew there was karaoke that I was going up there no matter what. I knew what song I was going to do but I need a partner. “ROSE? Is that you??” I looked I saw ALICE!!! “Come on! You are karaokeing with me!” I pulled her on stage

The music started and she turned to me and smiled. “I love this song!” I started singing and had the audience captured.

every single day,

i walk down the street

i hear people say 'baby so sweet'

ever since puberty

everybody stares at me

boys girls i can't help it baby

so be kind and don't lose your mind

just remember that i'm your baby

take me for what i am

who i was meant to be

and if you give a damn

take me baby

or leave me

When we were done, the room was silent, and then roared with applause. We hugged, both smiling. I looked all over but I couldn’t find Andy any where. He hadn’t been drinking that much so here couldn’t have gotten drunk and passed out some where.

I looked around I finally saw him. Locking lips with…..

_______________________________________________________