Unexpected love ch. 16

“Water boats Andy!!!!”

I yelled running through the park with Isabelle and Alice at my side. Oh yeah, we were at a theme bitches. We had a little extra time so; we played in the park before we preformed. Andy decided to do a vlog to day so he had his camera with him filming everything. “Isabelle! Rose!!! Over here!” yelled a voice. Stephanie!!! We ran and jumped on her, messing up her hair in the process. “Steph! You should ride with us!!” Isabelle said. “But it’s two to a boat.” She said sadly. Then I got an idea. “That’s okay. You can ride with Jinxx. Jinxx come here!” I called him over. “Jinxx, Steph. Steph, Jinxx. You wanna ride together?” I don’t think they heard me. As soon as they looked at each other, the lights dimmed, everyone else was gone, and it was just them. “H-hi um, I’m Jinxx.” “Stephanie.” They smiled and walked toward the boats hand and hand. “Well I did not see that one coming.” Isabelle said stuffing her face with cotton candy. “Me neither” Alice said popping skittles in her mouth. We all got into the boats. Destrey and Alice, Me and Andy, Izzy and Jake, Sandra and Ashley and Jinxx and Steph, who were sitting very close, I might add.

”Hey watch the hair!” Ash screamed as I got him with my water gun. “Ah! Little kid!” Isabelle said as they ran into a little kid’s boat. I laughed, seeing the kid face and Isabelle’s. “Hey Rose!” I looked right when Destrey got me. I was socked. Alice and Him high fived. “Not cool!” I said

We all got off the boats, completely drenched from head to toe. “What now?” Jinxx said his arms wrapped around Steph. I looked at Sandra and said “Rollercoaster’s!” everyone nodded and we walked toward the biggest, most badass one in the park. Death drop. Oh yeah baby! Since BVB was performing at the park, we all had special passed to get on the rides. We got right on and got a whole cart to ourselves. It was awesome. Twists and turns, loop-da-loops, drops that come out of no where. I had the feeling I was going to die, but that’s the best part of a rollercoaster.

We were walking through the park, hand and hand, Andy and me. Since we were in Texas, it was hot as hell outside. “Hey I have to go to the bathroom, you go in that store to cool off and I’ll find you later.” He said pulling his hair way from mine. I nodded and walked forward. Looking at a snow globe, I felt someone slip a piece of paper into my back pocket. I looked around and there wasn’t any one there. I pulled out the piece of paper and it read

Meet me out back. Come alone. Or you’ll pay.

Confused, I walked around back of the shop. All of a sudden I fell into darkness. Again. For like the third time.

Jinxx’s POV

Steph was everything. She is beautiful, smart, funny, nice, and she really gets me. Of course I still like rose but, I don’t know, Steph is different. Just then my phone buzzed “Hello?” “Jinxx? Is Rose with you?” Andy’s worried voice filled my ears. “No why?” I can’t find her any where.” I dropped the phone. “Hello? Jinxx! Please I need your help! Isabelle and Sandra are looking in all the bathrooms. Jake and Ashley are looking in the shops, and Destrey and Alice are looking in the fun area. I need you and Steph to look in the lines. Please! Jinxx? Jinxx?” Andy voice faded out. I looked up to see a guy, who had stepped on my phone. “Hello. You must be Jinxx. Or Jeremy. Which do you like better?” he said as he punched me in the face, making me black out.

Andy’s POV

(A/N: okay right now, if you want to be like me, you would listen to surrender your techno by these technoettes. It just makes this part I think)

I was in panic mode. Jinxx didn’t call me back, and Rose was missing. “Andy! Look what I found!” Jake said running up to me. He held out Jinxx’s phone, smashed into pieces. “And there was a note.” I took the note form Ashley it said.

Hello Andy. I see you found Jinxx’s phone. I’ve got him and Rose. All you have to do is call this number. 770-722-5988 and I’ll tell you want to do.

(AN: really please DON’T call that number. Thanks)

I dialed the number. “Hello?” “Okay who ever the hell this is what do you want!” I screamed into the phone. “Oh hello Andy. Having Fun?” “FUCKYOU!” I screamed into the phone. People looked over at us and Ashley just looked at them and said, “Sorry he has trets.” They nodded and kept walking. Jake chuckled but turned back to me. “All I want you to do is to give me what I want.” “Oh and what is that?” I asked still anger. “Her. I know I have her but I want her with no strings attached. Break her heart. But if you don’t I’ll kill them. Good bye.” And he hung up. ‘Son of a” I said.

“I can do this. I can’t, it will kill me!” I said to everyone. They looked at me with sadness. It was Sandra who spoke first. “Andy, you have to. Once we found out who this creep is, then we will sue his ass, and get Rose back, we could tell her everything. She’ll forgive you. She really does like you though.” I nodded. Knowing this was going to be one of the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.