Unexpected love Ch.19

“What the heck?”

SLAP. “Dude, sorry you scared me, I’ll make it better” said this stupid red head chick Ash had been dancing with minutes before, who was now making out with Andy. “You shouldn’t watch this” Jinxx said turning me around, while tears dripped down my face.

I saw Ashley standing there looking at Andy and the red head chick, face turning into pure hate. I grabbed his arm and pulled him along. “Andy what the hell?” I heard Isabelle say in the background. “Let’s go” I said to Ashley and Jinxx. They nodded and followed me.

It was 2:30 in the morning, and the only place open was an all night dinner down the street. It was about a 20 minute walk, all of saying nothing. There was no need. I wiped my eyes when we entered the door. “Hi hones, what can I get ya?” “The all star for me, four chocolate waffles for him and S slice of chocolate cake for the lady. Chocolate shakes all around.” Jinxx said, the lady smiled. “Bad night?” “You have no idea.” I said staring straight ahead. “Well, I’m Julie if y’all need anything” and with that she walked away.

We ate in silence, staring at our food. “I like her you know. We’d known each other for a while and tonight I was going to ask her out. Guess not.” Ashley finally said. I looked at him and saw his make-up running down his cheeks. I leaned over the table and wiped it away. He looked up and tried to smile, but failed. “He doesn’t deserve you Rose, you’re too great, you know? But I guess the best things in life we don’t know we have until it’s gone, guess he’ll just have to learn.” I got out of my booth next to Jinxx and hugged Ash, who was weeping now. We walked to the bus after we paid, and jinx took out his phone. “Who are you calling?” “Sandra.” I smiled, if anyone would tell off Andy it was Sandra.

Andy’s POV

I was so jealous, after I try to make her jealous, she still leaves with him! I walked on to the bus, and Ashley got up and left. “What’s his problem, where’s Rose?” I asked Jinxx who looked up from the TV. “To answer your second question, locked in the bathroom, she won’t come out, and Ashley, you kissed amber” Shit, I didn’t know that was Amber, the girl Ashley’s been talking about forever.

I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. “Roses look good in red, not when they are blue, so please open the door.” “NO GO AWAY” she yelled. I found bobby pin on the floor and began work on the lock.

CLICK. Yes! I opened the door and there sat Rose on the floor. I shut the door and helped her up. “Sorry, I-“ “stop, just stop. Why Andy? Why? I told you I loved you! Do you know who much I had to give you to tell you that?” “Oh so you have to fake tell me you loved me? Oh well that’s just great! TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY FEEL! I can see how much effort you had to give to say it to me and not Ashley!” “What do you mean? What about Ash?” she asked both of us yelling now.

“When you came back from the hospitable after the whole, Jack and Grayson thing, he was the only one you would talk to!” “That’s because he’s the only one that acted like it happened! Every time one of you would see me you acted like nothing was wrong! It was wrong Andy, and I need some one to be there for me and you weren’t! Ashley was!” she ran her fingers through her hair. “You know what if you are that insecure then maybe we shouldn’t be together.” She was talking now.

I looked at her speechless.

Rose’s POV

I can’t believe I just said that. “Rose, maybe you’re right. Maybe you’re just too much of a flirt to be a true girlfriend.” “Yeah well at least I’m not some manwhore that will make out with anything that has a vigina!" "Yeah at least i won't have to deal with your constant neediness" "Yeah well at least-" i was interrupted by Andy's lips crashing into mine. “I really hate you" "I hate you more" we continued kissing. It wasn't sweet like normal; it was hungry and full of hate. "Rose? Are you okay?" Ashley walked in. "well this is awkward" Andy let go oh my hair and took a step back.

Ashley looked between the two of us frowned and took my hand. I looked over my shoulder back at Andy who was standing there touching his lips looking really confused. Maybe he felt it too?