DNA: A Pierce the Veil Fanfiction

Chapter 1: Vic's POV

"What do you mean by that?!" I nearly scream into the phone.

"I mean I'm pregnant!" My girlfriend, Welly, yells into the phone.

"No. nononononono. That's not possible. It can't be!" I hold back tears as reality hits. "The band is ruined!"

"I'm sorry Victor, but I told you to use protection, so it's not my fault,"

"I DID WELLY I NEVER NOT USE PROTECTION!!"

"WELL ONE TIME YOU DIDN'T FACE THE FACTS VIC YOU'RE GOING TO BE A FATHER!" I can hear Welly slam down the phone. "Oh shit!' I hear her whisper right before she hangs up the phone.

I feel myself start to cry as I dial Jaime's number. As it rings, tears stream down my face as I start uncontrollably sobbing. I hear him pick up and stop crying.

"Sup Vic?" Jaime sounds enthusiastic, as usual.

"Oh hey Jaime." I feel the sadness dripping out of my voice.

"Dude, you okay?"

"No not really."

"Talk to me."

"Well, I just got off the phone with Welly and," I pause. "and, she's pregnant." I feel the tears welling up in my eyes once again.

"Oh. Its okay, man. You'll be fine. You're the strongest guy I know. Don't cry, Vic; cuz everything's gonna be okay. I promise you that." I smile at Jaime's kind words. He always knows what to say when I'm feeling down.

"No, this is different Jaime. It must've broke, it must've. This is gonna affect me for the rest of my life. I'm not ready for this, Jaime. I'm really not." I start to sob.

"It could be a false positive. You never know, especially with Welly."

"No, she wouldn't lie like this. With the money she has, I don't think the test she used would be wrong."

"Vic, you never know. You never know."

"I know Jaime. Listen, I'm gonna go. I wanna call Kellin, who's a father, and talk to him about this. No offense Jaime, I just need to talk to someone who can give me better advice."

"It's okay Vic, I totally get what you mean. Catch ya later."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I hang up the phone. I wipe away my tears as I tap kellins contact to call it.