We're Coming

Adam's POV

Skyler and I started to walk back to the park after I realized Jason is still looking for me. We walked along the wall of bushes, (eww. I hate bushes! Don't ask...), until I heard voices. I held Skylar back, and put one finger up to my lip, signaling her to shut up.

I couldn't hear the conversation, but I could tell it was Jason. He sounded nervous for some reason. I peeked around the bushes to see Jason talking to...what looked like a girl clone if him...slightly blushing. Yup. That's Jason alright!

I decided to play the superhero.

"Jaaaaayyyysuuuun! IMMMA BAAAACK!" I screamed. Did that really help? Um...

Jason looked over and glared at me. Whelp. Guess not.

"Glad to see you've wandered back. What were you doing, running away like that? We have to find Ty. "I'll help!" chirped Ty's clone-person-thing-a-ma-bob, bounding up to us.

"Alright. SEARCH PARTY MODE! ACTIVATED!" I yelled. We all gave our best battle cries and ran in different directions, earning a couple stares.

Normal is overrated anyways.

A few hours later, we all returned to the park.

"Did anyone find anything suspicious?" Skyler asked. "No." The rest of us said in unison. "Wait, where's Jace?" Jason asked.

I spun around to see her barreling towards us. "GUYS! GUYS! I FOUND TY! I FOUND TY! FOLLOW ME!" she screamed, gesturing at us before running off again.

"Well, what are we waiting for? RUUUUUUN!" Skyler screamed. I smiled, starting to run in Jace's direction.

We're coming to save you, Ty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Yeah, short chapter. I know, I know, I'm sorry. I've been really busy working on True Brother, my other book, and getting into the school groove. (Which, I swear doesn't happen until November -_-)

But anywho, I'm going to make the next chapter one long chapter that ends off the book. Now, depending on how I write the ending, there may or may not be a sequel.

Thanks for all the support on this book, anyway. It had been really fun writing it, it's just I have so many new ideas for books. Let me know what you guys think in the comments. (Please! Any feedback is greatly appreciated!)

Luv ya!

~Fi