Captured

Ty's POV

"Uhh." I moaned, sitting up. "Where am I?" I was sitting in a cage, wooden planks beneath me, iron bars all around. I stood up and walked over to the edge of my cage. Looking down, my eyes widened as I saw that the floor was covered in lava, 5 blocks below me. I gulped.

"So I see you've awaken." croaked an unfamiliar voice. "Who are you?! And why did you kidnap me? Are you a squid?!" I yelled out, still not sure where the voice was located. "We have teamed up with the squids to destroy all of humanity. They have ridiculed us for the last time!" the deep voice cackled. *shudder* Creepy.

"W-What? You'll never defeat us!" I screamed. "Show yourself! Fight like a man!" I punched the air, showing what I meant. "Haha, puny little human. Alright." it laughed, then stepped out of the shadows. I gasped, stumbling back. Not him, not now!

Sky's POV

"So...nice place you got here." I said, trying to sound cheery. Adam2 raised his eyebrows, clearly not fooled. "Yeah, w-well what're you d-doing here? Visiting a f-friend?" he asked. "No, trying to find one actually. Ty never seems to make anything easy." I explain, leaning back in my chair.

Just then, the doorbell rang. "M-Must be my f-friends. Just stay h-here." Adam2 told me, suddenly looking a lot happier. Well! I can tell when I'm not wanted. I was just about to leave when Jason walked in. "Jason! Jayyyysuuun! Lez goooo!" I shouted, pulling on his arm.

"Get off me! Wha-? Who are you?!" he frowned, looking at me, then at Adam2, then back at me. "Adam. You know, your best friend since like, ever!" I said slowly. "No, this is Adam." Jason said, pointing at Adam2, who shrank into the wall. "Yeah, u-um Jason? This i-is Adam a-as well." Adam2 whispered. "He c-calls me Adam2, so t-technically you are J-Jason2." Jason2 rolled his eyes. "Oooooooh, that makes SO much more sense. Well I'm going to gave to go now, I'll see you later?" I asked, moving towards the door. Adam2 nodded shyly, but Jason2 just scowled at me. Yeah, that's definitely not Jason.

As I walked out, I saw another girl. I nodded to her, and she smiled. She's cute, I thought to myself.

----------------------------------------------------A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, it's more of a filler. But, 54 READS!! Thaaaaannnkkk yyyyyooooouuu! It means so much to me! U guys are the best! Love ya bunnies!

xoxo,

Fi