Seriously?

A/N

Ok, so some basic information is that it takes place in minecraft but the characters have real world names. Except, Sky. He's still Sky cuz' I like that name. Yeah. Also, they all are about 16 years young. Let's get started!! :D

----------------------------------------------------Sky's POV

Ring! Ring! Ring! My alarm sounded. "Ugh. Because I need a freaking heart attack every morning!" I yelled at no one. I dragged myself out of bed and got myself dressed. I put on my usual uniform that I wear everyday. Don't judge me!

As I walked downstairs, I heard a noise in the kitchen. Oh my god, someone broke in!! Was the first thought that ran through my head. Holy crap!! I grabbed a random golf club, (since when do I own a golf club?!) and headed downstairs.

"Who's in here? Show yourself!! I'm, umm, armed!" I shouted, scowling. "Seriously, if your a squid, I'm gonna...TY?! What the hell are you doing here?" I screamed, maybe a little too loud. What can I say, I'm tired. Sue me.

"Dude, chill! I was just hungry! Lower the, wait it that a golf club?" Ty laughed, his brown eyes glowing with amusement. "I, uhh.." I trailed off as I threw the club somewhere. "You could have at least told me you were coming over." I scolded, annoyed.

"Since when have you been so grumpy? Anyway, I made breakfast. Hope you like scrambled eggs!" Ty shouted. I laughed. "Well as long as you made me food, I guess I won't dropkick you off the cliff." I smirked. I plopped myself down at the table and began to eat.

SKIPPING THE BORING EATING JUNK AND MOVING ON TO THE START OF SCHOOL...

"Do you need a ride to school? I'm picking up Jason as well." I asked Ty. I knew he's been having some...family issues...and figured it would be best to help him out. "Yeah, thanks man."

"No problem."

We hopped in the car and drove over to Jason's house. Ty sat in the passenger seat looking out the window. His headphones, glowing green, reflected off the glass, revealing his depressed look.

"Hey, are you ok? You look kind of bummed." I cautiously asked him. This was a serious subject, and unfortunately, for me, being serious was just not compatible. "Yeah, I'm fine." He replied quickly. Awkward silence filled the air. Crap.

I'm so not good at this.

I really wonder what's wrong...

----------------------------------------------------A/N

Okay, so we got some drama here. It might be a little slow now, but I'm trying. It will be more exciting I promise, but for now it's 2 am and I NEED SOME SLEEP!! Hope someone reads this, and if you like it, comment, vote, follow, all that stuff and tell someone about it!

Thanks! And goodnight!

xoxo,

Fi