PG

A/N: Guys! I didn't get any suggestions! :(

Oh well, I came up with something. I couldn't keep from writing! :)

Enjoy you lucky bunnies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ty's POV

I woke up to the dreadful sound of metal grinding against metal.

"Uhh." I groaned. "Oh look, the creep's awake!" I heard my dad say.

I opened my eyes and glared at the dark figure looking into my cell. Wait, cell? What happened to my cage?

"You were moved, idiot." Oh great. He's back.

"Brain, I thought we've been through this. SHADDUP!"

"I'm just trying to help!"

"Oh really? THEN GET ME OFF THIS FUDGING WALL!"

Yeah. I found myself chained to the wall. FML.

"Why would you want to fudge your life?"

"Fudge?"

"Sorry for trying to keep it PG!"

I rolled my eyes. "Do you know where I am?"

"I only know as much as you."

"You useless son of a-"

"PG!"

"Um, are you okay?" my father asked, looking at me like I was insane.

"Yes. I'm fine. I've just been kidnapped, chained to a wall, and hearing useless voices. I'M. FREAKING. OKAY." I yelled sarcastically.

My father, no, kidnapper rolled his eyes. "Stop trying to be funny. It aien't gonna make it any better." he teased.

I glared at him. Wait a minute! If we're in an alternate dimension where everyone acts like the opposite of themselves, then why isn't my dad, like, a happy go lucky insurance salesman or something?

"It's time to take another phase of the test." my father bellowed. "Shouldn't you be nice to me?" I asked, smirking a little.

"What did you say, you ungrateful brat?"

"I said, shouldn't you be nice to me? We are in an alternate dimension after all. I met myself, but he was all happy and crap."

"Well, I'd tell you my plan like some stupid villain, but I won't because I'M SMART." my kidnapper stormed out with a swish of his cape. (Lol xD)

I rested my head on the wall, letting it fall to rest on my shoulder. "Well aren't you a pitiful sight?" my voice asked. I can just imagine the smirk on it's face.

"Shut the f*ck up!"

"PG!"