Family Drama

A/N

Ok so I know that I should be getting to the alternate dimension part, but there's a few things I want you guys to know before I go and write that part. Trust me, it'll make sense. Happy reading!! (:

----------------------------------------------------Ty's POV

After school, Sky dropped me off at my house. I walked up the sidewalk to the door, and slowly crept inside. The smell of cigarette smoke and alcohol filled the air. My dad must have his "buddies" over.

"Shit!" I hear my dad yell. He must have lost his game, whatever he was playing. I tried to sneak around the corner to go up to my room, but he saw me. "Hey, faggot, get me another beer will ya? MAKE IT SNAPPY!" he yelled the last part.

I scrambled over to the fridge and hurriedly grabbed a beer for him. "H-Here you go..." I mumbled, handing him the ice cold drink. "Why so quiet? Have a bad day, idiot?" my dad chuckled. He smiled at me, so un-sincerely that it made me sick. "No. I had a fine day, thanks for asking." I said sarcastically. I really hated him. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going upstairs." I said, turning to the stairs.

"Ha. Why, so you can talk to those crappy friends of yours? Oh, right. You've got none!" he yelled, making all his friends laugh. Tears started to stream down my face as I ran up to my room. I locked the door and threw myself on the bed. I cried until I drifted off into a restless sleep.

Just before I did, I heard one of my dad's friends say, "What a creep. Why does he wear those headphones all the time? He looks so stupid." Laughs filled the room, and everything went dark.

Sky's POV

When I got home, I decided to call up Ty and Jason to play an adventure map someone requested that I'd play. I ran upstairs to my room and plopped myself at the desk. I skyped Jason, saying, "Hey. Hey Jason. Hey Jason. Hey Jason." "What?" he responded, used to my endless tries to annoy him. "Let's play minecraft!" I told him. "Okay." He then called me, and his face appeared on my monitor.

"Hey, are we gonna invite Ty?" he asked. "Uh, well duh! It ain't a party until deadlox is here!" I yelled. "Hey quiet, Sky! I'm working on homework!" I heard my sister yell. "I regret nothing!" I yelled back.

Ty's POV

20 minutes later, I got a Skype call from Sky. Well, if anyone can cheer me up, it's definitely that phsyco. I answered, and as soon as we connected I heard screams of HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

"Hello to you too, Sky." I answered back, grinning from ear to ear." "You wanna play a map with us?" asked Jason. "You know I do!" I yelled back.

After a while of irritating parquor and confusing puzzles, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Crap, I thought to myself. I really can't deal with him right now. "Hey, open up idiot!" my dad yelled from behind the door. "Hang on guys." I told Sky and Jason, who were currently fighting over who was the best at parquor.

I opened up my bedroom door to find my drunk dad slumped against the door frame. "What do you want?" I asked him. "I-I heard yelling from d-downstairs and came to see what y-you idiot up t-to." he slurred, clearly more drunk than I thought. "I'm fine, thanks." I said quickly, trying to close the door on him, only to have him stick his foot in between the door and the frame.

He forced open the door, walking over to my computer. "What the hell is t-this bullshit?" he yelled at me, staring at the colorful, blocky world on my monitor. "U-Um it's a game." I mumbled, afraid of how he might act.

He looked at my friend's confused faces on Skype and laughed out loud. "HAHAHA!! Are these y-your friends?" he yelled at me, putting finger quotations around friends. When I didn't respond, he turned back to the monitor and mumbled "Idiots."

"Hey!" they both yelled angrily. "I'm not an idiot!" Sky finished, his face darkening. "Dad, please stop." I pleaded with him. "Shut up! You and your friends are all faggots." That was when I snapped.

"Okay, that does it! Make fun of me, fine. But when you insult my friends, well then we have a problem!" I yelled, looking my dad right in the eye. "Yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" he croaked.

All of the sudden he snapped and punched me to the ground. I felt my nose, and it was bleeding. "Shut up, you ungrateful, little faggot!" he yelled. He walked over to the computer and smashed the monitor, breaking the only thing in my life that I lived for.

Then, I blacked out.

Sky's POV

"Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" I heard Ty's dad growl. He suddenly punched Ty, letting him fall to the ground. The drunk man then turned back to the monitor and smashed it. The last thing I saw before we lost connection was Ty, laying on the ground with a helpless, lost look in his eyes.

I have no words.

----------------------------------------------------A/N

Yeah, this chapter is really depressing. I have no idea where it came from honestly. On a happier note, next chapter is where the go to the alternate universe! :D I'm just trying to decide how it will all play out. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below. Also, I know Jason isn't really in this much. I'll try to make him a bigger part. Thanks, bunnies, for reading! (That's what I'm gonna call you guys!) See you next time!!

xoxo,

Fi